cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
cho appears at 1 point when genie is having fun with hermione and then next day/night she comes up and is willing to earn points.

terassiel

Mar 2, 2018
23_puplic_shaming.rpy line 1915 was missing a } , should be like this:

call her_main("{size=-5}alright then...{/size}","body_87")

Reactions: MoJo

Grifter

Feb 1, 2018
Man, it doesn't matter what i do, cant get her to level 8 whoring. Anyone can lend me a hand?

MadMerlin

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2017
Man, it doesn't matter what i do, cant get her to level 8 whoring. Anyone can lend me a hand?
Yeah level 8 can be tricky. I always forget how to progress there too. I think you need to do the show breasts event and then jerk off in front of her (dialogue option). Could be a different earlier event though. But you definitely have to jerk off some way or another.
Give me an update if this was helpful. :)

Grifter

Feb 1, 2018
Yeah level 8 can be tricky. I always forget how to progress there too. I think you need to do the show breasts event and then jerk off in front of her (dialogue option). Could be a different earlier event though. But you definitely have to jerk off some way or another.
Give me an update if this was helpful. :)
Already fapped in front of her, even with the harley costume, stick finger in butt, groped her hard, even got to the 3º public event where she flirts with fintch (She fails everytime) but nothing

Grifter

Feb 1, 2018
I'm pretty sure the tutoring in the evening will help raise whore level
He still says it's not the right time

Edit: Solved, thanks, just had to repeat the first public event until she says she flirted with 11 boys. Ill keep this in case someone has the same problem

Reactions: tomislazy

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
@MoJo thank you for your excellent work on this, it has quickly become one of my favourite games around. Played through the new version from scratch yesterday, had a blast.
Have you redone the personal favours meny? I recall that the previous version had 4 hearts (at least) for blowjob. This time it only displayed 3 although I got the 4th after completing additional event.
Shouldn't the avaliable events be displayed so the player knows whats left to achieve?

Also, am I supposed to recognize the girl with pink hair in your preview..? Is she your own creation or have I just forgotten that chsracter completely?

Reactions: MoJo

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
daphne greengrass is (was) in feodosiy's mod so unless more copying then its totally new blonde (luna's little sister maybe).

hermione is apparently after breast expansion and milking potion.

Reactions: Futaglit

somguy

Jun 17, 2017
Love the new scene art, any plans to add animations in the future?
Also, is there a hide dialogue key? The usual middle mouse doesn't do it.
Thanks

MoJo

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
Is it Tonks?
It is. The three girls are Astoria Greengrass, Susan Bones and Nymphadora Tonks.
Love the new scene art, any plans to add animations in the future?
Also, is there a hide dialogue key? The usual middle mouse doesn't do it.
Thanks
Animations might come in the future if the Patreon goes higher. As it is I put most of the money from that into new art so more money to play with will mean higher quality art. As for the dialogue hiding, I thought there was a key but I must have been wrong. I'll add one next update.

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes