anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
You know I sorely tempted to make a save right before the Snape fight just to pass on to all the lazy buggers that beg for a save.

• Love
Reactions: F1forhalp

JohnRyder

Apr 27, 2017
Help!!!!
I cannot move further.
Hermione on Level 6. Give a Blowjob to Classmate. What do I have to do next?
Cho, Tonks Finished.
I don't know how to get "Personal Favours" from Astoria.
Help!!!

Litholin

Dec 2, 2017
thanks for the heads up. anything specific bugging?
You'll constantly get renpy errors some of which you can ignore, most of which you can't. Personally, I've received errors that prevent further action in a few areas: Wardrobe is inaccessible, character info section, and a few random chat options that can be avoided but require you to pick a different chat option. The big one is obviously the wardrobe.

LoafyLemon

Witch Trainer Silver
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
You'll constantly get renpy errors some of which you can ignore, most of which you can't. Personally, I've received errors that prevent further action in a few areas: Wardrobe is inaccessible, character info section, and a few random chat options that can be avoided but require you to pick a different chat option. The big one is obviously the wardrobe.
You won't get any errors if you update your graphics drivers. We would not release an update that would crash the game as it would not pass the internal testing.

Reactions: Zwart

apostatefarm

Jul 31, 2018
Yeah I haven't had any obvious bugs this release fwiw. Performance is still kinda choppy but my current pc is a potato so

Regretter

Jun 24, 2017
the pastebin mega link is not working, says file is no longer available
meanwhile I'm stuck with 1.39 where the shop buttons don't work and just bring you back to your office

edit: the mega link in the original post is updated, I didn't notice that

venomk

Mar 4, 2020
alguien tiene una guia ? creo que nunca he llegado al final de juego, tampoco he visto las escenas de snipe

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes