Dec 10, 2018
One thing that I would like to bring up that is out of sequence that could be fixed on the next version is that Hermione refuses to do the public shaming "Give Me your panties" until around whoring 12 or so, but will react as if she had already been taking off her panties several times in the old version as soon as you go up to level 3 after whoring 9 and ask her to show you her panties, but you can't have her remove her bra or panties in the Wardrobe until after whoring 15.

Best solution IMHO is to drop the Whoring threshold for "Give Me Your Panties" to 9, so that it can be done at the end of level two, and then grey out the new "show me your panties" levels once you hit level 3 until those have been done. Maybe give Genie a thought prompt like "Seeing her panties is nice, but I want to hold them." Once she's done the three hearts after taking them off, have that override the whoring limits in the wardrobe.

And there is also a bug where if you try to discuss the training with Cho before she will let you train her, it strips her nude when you go back to her menu. Not complaining, the art is great, it just breaks continuity a bit.

Last edited:

Feyn

Sep 25, 2017
I know this would be too much work, but I do think it's a shame we don't see any backdrops when the girls tell what happened on their day when you send them on a public request. Would have loved to see some images then.
Agreed and this is probably a universal request that can be combined with many others as "more pictures so I don't have to use my imagination; which has been destroyed by TV and video games." :)

Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
I know this would be too much work, but I do think it's a shame we don't see any backdrops when the girls tell what happened on their day when you send them on a public request. Would have loved to see some images then.
Agreed, and that has been said before (including by me!)

But I suppose that takes the longest for any artist, although it would be easy for the programmer.

Dec 10, 2018
I finished Cho's current storyline, and I am super hyped to see what happens in her game. It's gonna be great!

I know that the next update is supposed to be a Luna overhaul, but I'm hoping for some more Susan and Tonks content as well, they both have a ton of potential, to the point where it's actually breaking my suspension of disbelief a bit that Tonks hasn't jumped Genie yet.

Also, is there something I'm missing because there used to be an intermediate lingerie option available for Hermione that was black and lacy, but not so lewd she wouldn't wear it until a ridiculously high level, 19 for most of the other underwear and bikini options. I tried giving her the lingerie and leggings gifts, but they didn't unlock any new options.

Dec 10, 2018
"Added a new story branch for Tonks, which can be reached during Cho’s Tier 2 strip event", any new art here or just story?
Story only, no CG, but it's got a pretty entertaining series of encounters where Tonks and Cho strip together while dancing on Genie's desk, with the character art and chibis matching.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
no biggie anyways since it's just 1 scene and not much is shown.

Pussyhandler

Nov 5, 2017
tragically, no
there is even *some art for it already
i wonder how hard it would be to make an add-on to this mod
Adding art isn't particularly hard, just png or webp files, and because everything is written in renpy code isn't too difficult to include new behaviors. Making the art is a little trickier. Right now I'm making a mod to replace Hermione's cartoon sprites with Emma Watson. Making the layers not overlap in unwanted places is quite a challenge!

1606756687383.png

mr biscuits

Aug 12, 2020
Adding art isn't particularly hard, just png or webp files, and because everything is written in renpy code isn't too difficult to include new behaviors. Making the art is a little trickier. Right now I'm making a mod to replace Hermione's cartoon sprites with Emma Watson. Making the layers not overlap in unwanted places is quite a challenge!
Don't mean to be rude but these look really creepy.

Yonamous

Dec 17, 2017

View attachment 922720
This is why I created my own "Emma" in Daz3D. There was the Emmeline model that was supposed to look like her, but it lacked her moles and birthmarks. With Daz it's easy to put the clothes on.

Emma (Base) 01.png

Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
One of the things I like about Akabur and games like his is the art. Having a realistic character wouldn't be the same. There are plenty of other games out there like that.

Not that there's anything wrong with making a mod to do that! I'm just not interested in it. I guess others would be.

Yonamous

Dec 17, 2017
One of the things I like about Akabur and games like his is the art. Having a realistic character wouldn't be the same. There are plenty of other games out there like that.

Not that there's anything wrong with making a mod to do that! I'm just not interested in it. I guess others would be.
I don't mind realism or the art. It's just that the realistic ones don't take nearly as long. I mean with Akabur you're lucky to get 10 min of gameplay once every 4 months.

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes