EsUnPinguino

Feb 15, 2018
Hey MoJo / Merlin and everyone else that helps! New update looks great! I'm excited for the content. Really glad the characters added stay largely canonical ( as stupid as it sounds XD ) - just keeps the game more enjoyable! The Tonks and Susan Bones content are especially exciting! I almost thought MoJo gave in and added some Ginny content lol!

I too plan on chipping in on the patreon, but I guess on that - would you guys (MoJo and others) care if someone makes a post to subreddits to churn some interest in the game? Money is always beneficial to making lives easier and maybe a post or two would bring in some of that. Asking nicely though first in case it doesn't sit well with devs / mods.

Reactions: MadMerlin

Kage_at_Fap

May 6, 2017
Di
Hey MoJo / Merlin and everyone else that helps! New update looks great! I'm excited for the content. Really glad the characters added stay largely canonical ( as stupid as it sounds XD ) - just keeps the game more enjoyable! The Tonks and Susan Bones content are especially exciting! I almost thought MoJo gave in and added some Ginny content lol!

I too plan on chipping in on the patreon, but I guess on that - would you guys (MoJo and others) care if someone makes a post to subreddits to churn some interest in the game? Money is always beneficial to making lives easier and maybe a post or two would bring in some of that. Asking nicely though first in case it doesn't sit well with devs / mods.
Did I miss something? What Tonks and Susan?

MoJo

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
Asking nicely though first in case it doesn't sit well with devs / mods.
That's fine, just try not to go over the top with ramming it down peoples throats ;) Yeah, don't worry, I'm going to try and keep the game as canonical as I can, despite Akabur making the main character Genie from Aladin. :)
Did I miss something? What Tonks and Susan?
It was from a teaser of the next update's content I posted. Look at my last few posts for the image.

EsUnPinguino

Feb 15, 2018
That's fine, just try not to go over the top with ramming it down peoples throats ;) Yeah, don't worry, I'm going to try and keep the game as canonical as I can, despite Akabur making the main character Genie from Aladin. :)

It was from a teaser of the next update's content I posted. Look at my last few posts for the image.
Ya I'm not that type! Just trying to get you guys some more support and views if possible! This mod and its quality have a fair amount of potential and more visibility will just help with support, opportunities, donations, etc and I would hope to have the game keep continuing since it definitely stands out (at least for me).

Thanks for the approval so quick too :) have a good evening!

Kage_at_Fap

May 6, 2017

Mojo you are a god! Love ya man.... And damn it now I want it to be March 30th right now!!!

EsUnPinguino

Feb 15, 2018
Here are the reddit threads if anyone would like to comment / like the posts (will help with visibility on subreddit front page).

Also, if any of the contributors have patreons that aren't listed (lookin' at you Merlin!), I'd be happy to add them into the posts. Thanks again.

ddit.com/r/NSFWgaming/comments/82m215/witch_trainer_silver_126_quality_mod_and_regular/

ddit.com/r/lewdgames/comments/82lzu7/witch_trainer_silver_126_quality_mod_and_regular/

close the links if you want to visit them

Aceofnt

Dec 28, 2017
Well you guys allmust be playing the game just fine so can someone please tell me how to leave the shop?

MadMerlin

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2017
Here are the reddit threads if anyone would like to comment / like the posts (will help with visibility on subreddit front page).
@EsUnPinguino thanks for making those threads!
Just be careful with asking for upvotes outside of reddit. That can get you banned there.

Also, if any of the contributors have patreons that aren't listed (lookin' at you Merlin!), I'd be happy to add them into the posts. Thanks again.
I appreciate it, but I don't have a Patreon page. Just donate to the Witch Trainer silver one. I have talked with mo and I will be able to commission art too should I need something (Most likely rooms for Hogwarts to walk around the castle! But I don't want to work on that yet.). So feel free to donate to Mo's Patreon if you want to support me or the game :)

Also, if you haven't noticed. We have a Discord server for Silver now. Link is in the Pastebin.

egasboon

Nov 28, 2017
Well you guys allmust be playing the game just fine so can someone please tell me how to leave the shop?
make sure the whole game fits in the screen, in the bottom right side should be a opaque red arrow (sideways triangle)
thats your exit

Reactions: Aceofnt

Pt Data

May 30, 2017
In the bottom right corner is an arrow (under all of the potion related items). It's colors match the colors of the shelf a little too well and is hard to see the first few things.

I just finished a new game with Luna and Hermione blow job. Damn, that scene was pretty much hotter than any other scene in the game except for maybe the ending dance scene. Please continue having Hermione find more ways to teach Luna how to please Genie. I like my Hermione as a bisexual witch so that was just great.

As an aside, could some of the public requests "tell me how your day went" summaries have some graphics added like the buttplug scenes do? I kinda like the idea of seeing her press her breasts against the window of the library when she is told to flash her boobs. A picture of her kissing some random girl for the kiss a girl scenes would be nice too.

Reactions: MoJo and Aceofnt

MadMerlin

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2017
As an aside, could some of the public requests "tell me how your day went" summaries have some graphics added like the buttplug scenes do? I kinda like the idea of seeing her press her breasts against the window of the library when she is told to flash her boobs. A picture of her kissing some random girl for the kiss a girl scenes would be nice too.
I would love to do something like that whenever I get to do the Hogwarts rooms.
Basically you get to follow and stalk her. You go to where she is on the Marauder's Map after you told her to do something in public. Then when you found her you hide somewhere or you look through a keyhole and then a short scene plays out.
Then you can either stay and get caught, or return to your room where she tells you what happened (and she tells you the truth, or maybe a lie. And the same scene plays again but maybe a bit different)

rdy2fap

Feb 17, 2018
How can I acces to the "Public Requests"?. She says she wants to keep it private :(
Whoring lvl: Slutty

EsUnPinguino

Feb 15, 2018
@EsUnPinguino thanks for making those threads!
Just be careful with asking for upvotes outside of reddit. That can get you banned there.

I appreciate it, but I don't have a Patreon page. Just donate to the Witch Trainer silver one. I have talked with mo and I will be able to commission art too should I need something (Most likely rooms for Hogwarts to walk around the castle! But I don't want to work on that yet.). So feel free to donate to Mo's Patreon if you want to support me or the game :)

Also, if you haven't noticed. We have a Discord server for Silver now. Link is in the Pastebin.
Hey ya! of course, just trying to do what I can since at the moment I haven't been able to try and dive into any experimenting of my own with artwork / other. My apologies - any future posts will not mention likes or comments. I was trying to explain if any forum thread viewers weren't aware what reddit was / its functionality.

Also, as far as the Patreon goes, I just see you being very active and the communication is extremely nice. Not many games have devs that communicate as often as you and MoJo. Want to make sure nobody feels excluded / left out. Anyway, cheers to ya! Looking forward to the next update.

egasboon

Nov 28, 2017
How can I acces to the "Public Requests"?. She says she wants to keep it private :(
Whoring lvl: Slutty
it locks you out if you dont start doing public favours soon after aquireing and keeping at it

its been longtime since ive played so it may have changed, but the cheat menu in the cupboard
has a option to force on public favour, do that, do public favour, repeat if nessecary

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
yea hermione stops doing public favors after few requests due damage to her image so needs to use cheat to force those.

Pt Data

May 30, 2017
I would love to do something like that whenever I get to do the Hogwarts rooms.
Basically you get to follow and stalk her. You go to where she is on the Marauder's Map after you told her to do something in public. Then when you found her you hide somewhere or you look through a keyhole and then a short scene plays out.
Then you can either stay and get caught, or return to your room where she tells you what happened (and she tells you the truth, or maybe a lie. And the same scene plays again but maybe a bit different)
Well, I had no idea that wanted this until now :) I was just thinking something more modest like the buttplug/wearing my cum picture inserts when she describes how much she disliked/liked the request to flash or describing getting felt up by which ever boy is groping her.

Now, I want this and some way to punish her if she lies about what she did or how it made her feel. For example, "I hated every moment of it" and the response is something like "so that's why you masturbated in the library immediately afterwards", she gets no points or has to do something that she isn't slutty enough to do before.

mrgoon

Mar 4, 2018
Hello. I just let the akabur version to play this one. Is there a legit way to have the map (by an event or something else) or the cheat menu is the only way ?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
you get map after few days of rummaging of cupboard.

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes