Dec 10, 2018
If cho doesn't use the special broom in the final quidditch match, or at least some kind of scene or cg, I will be sorely disappointed.

I'm not bothered about Hermione not using it, she hates flying anyway.

RvWCaboose

Oct 21, 2017
Is there anyone that can either tell me how to unlock Astoria Greengrass or tell me what page of this discussion that tells me how to unlock Astoria Greengrass?!?

Thanks in advance!

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Is there anyone that can either tell me how to unlock Astoria Greengrass or tell me what page of this discussion that tells me how to unlock Astoria Greengrass?!?

Thanks in advance!
When you hear that someone has been casting an unforgiveable curse, get Hermione to investigate.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
No no, I mean how do you trigger her?!?

Thanks in advance!
trigger how? after you have sent hermione to search them you ask her about it daily and they'll (astoria and susan) be found after a while and then next time you spend quality time with tonks then after that astoria will appear to your office (next evening) and then you can summon her.

p.s. searching helps

SuddenReal

Jun 21, 2017
No no, I mean how do you trigger her?!?
You tell her that Pure-Bloods aren't that special and that Muggle Borns are the future of Wizardry. That will trigger her.

But in all seriousness, it's like cxx says. Just keep playing until you have that conversation about the unforgivable curse, get Hermione to investigate, keep checking up on her and when Astoria and Susan are found, talk with Tonks in the evening about it. There's however not much you can do with them, though.

RvWCaboose

Oct 21, 2017
You tell her that Pure-Bloods aren't that special and that Muggle Borns are the future of Wizardry. That will trigger her.

But in all seriousness, it's like cxx says. Just keep playing until you have that conversation about the unforgivable curse, get Hermione to investigate, keep checking up on her and when Astoria and Susan are found, talk with Tonks in the evening about it. There's however not much you can do with them, though.

Well that weird, Because I already have Susan and Tonks but not Astoria, Have I stuffed up somewhere?!?

Thanks in advance!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Well that weird, Because I already have Susan and Tonks but not Astoria, Have I stuffed up somewhere?!?

Thanks in advance!
ask hermione about her findings, summon->talk->select choice and also talk snape.

Jan 1, 2021
Honestly an interesting game. It’s like a great example of doing the most with the least. There’s hardly any sex aside from the little chibis(?). Is that what they’re called? Most of it’s implied through writing and story telling, but done so well that you hardly notice. I don’t know why that cozy office gets me. I love it!

That said, I’m dying for more Tonks content. I love her new hair and really hope they take her degeneracy to new levels!

RvWCaboose

Oct 21, 2017
ask hermione about her findings, summon->talk->select choice and also talk snape.

Ok soo Snapes choices when I click”Talk” It only says “NEVER MIND”

Tonks says”GET NAKED” “GET DRESSED” “ADDRESS ME ONLY AS” “FROM NOW ON I WILL REFER YOU AS” and “NEVER MIND”
and Hermione says “WORKING” “ADDRESS ME ONLY AS” “FROM NOW ON I WILL REFER TO YOU AS” “GIVE HER THE BALL DRESS” and “NEVER MIND”

Have I stuffed up somewhere?!?

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
I'm guessing I know the answer to this but playing in hard mode results almost never finding anything in the cubbard, and even more rare to find anything useful. Is this by design?

F1forhalp

SOTD: The Band - The Shape I'm In
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
I'm guessing I know the answer to this but playing in hard mode results almost never finding anything in the cubbard, and even more rare to find anything useful. Is this by design?
the "by design" should be the normal mode, i think that's the closest to the original Akabur game. not the same however, because of the added stuff.

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
the "by design" should be the normal mode, i think that's the closest to the original Akabur game. not the same however, because of the added stuff.
I've played the mod in normal mode and it seems like it was behaving properly. Is hard more just not functioning properly then? Figuring out if I should continue or not as this is really not fun at all.

WShinigami

Nov 23, 2017
It's been a while since I last played it, is there a chance to only see the latest additions without grinding too much?

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes