Loopy

Jul 25, 2017
I think artists were the hardest people to hold onto for the various projects, and different projects would all snag a variety of assets from the threads where progress was posted. Most of the outfits are originally from some kind of dress-up widget, that a variety of artists contributed to. Although, they've been overhauled in more recent versions of Silver to fit new paper-dolls. Which is sort of a form of cruft. It was easy to throw in outfits back in the day because the assets were just there for the taking, but making them work consistently throughout every event looks like a major pain. Especially when a decision is made to refine and upscale the artwork.

I don't want to get too critical of this project specifically. The disappointment I was talking about is more generalized. It includes things like Sad Crab's attempt that mostly added a variety of new public favors via "jobs" (more debriefing), and got a final version that was finished off with some troll-level, MS Paint "CGs" just to technically fulfill promises that were made.

Zekethor

Feb 25, 2018
i think the biggest issue comes from the fact were getting way too manny updates that are just "outfits" which dont change much in the grand scheme of things

this could have been finished alot faster but for now we waiting for cho to be done hopefully we can get ginny
Exactly man, I see all the goodwill of the developer, but honestly the clothes are not the most important point, which in this case are: character development and of course erotic scenes, so Astoria, Cho (very good blowjob scene, and it's more like these that we want), the girl with big tits (I don’t remember her name) anyway, I’d prefer one more loli character but that’s personal opinion.

Sidharth Gaur

Oct 19, 2018
Hi guys.. do anyone has a walk through for the 1.39.4 version, I started playing this last week and till now I have completed Hermione's quest (tier 6) and Cho's Gryffindor girls quest, is there anything else? Also I am getting an error everytime i choose the wardrobe selection (attached). All I can do is rollback and start.

kickass777

Mar 18, 2019
hey could someone help me out with this bug I'm getting. whenever I open the character, inventory, work, or even the dress up I get a error message and need to roll back. the saves also have a weird cool to them when I save.

OBP47

Oct 3, 2019
hey could someone help me out with this bug I'm getting. whenever I open the character, inventory, work, or even the dress up I get a error message and need to roll back. the saves also have a weird cool to them when I save.
I had this problem, click on shift+g and change the renderer option (I think you are with automatically choose) for me it worked with the openGL option but try each option if it doesn't work

Reactions: Sidharth Gaur

Sidharth Gaur

Oct 19, 2018
I had this problem, click on shift+g and change the renderer option (I think you are with automatically choose) for me it worked with the openGL option but try each option if it doesn't work
Thank you so much, your suggestion helped resolve the problem.

Reactions: OBP47

Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
Here is the Italian translation of "Witch trainer" version "Silver 1.39.4".

Note: Many choices, menus and options are images and therefore not translatable.

This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".

The link is:

The translation is provided in two formats: .exe (self-extracting) and .zip. It is not necessary to use both.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Witch trainer" versione "Silver 1.39.4".

Nota: Moltissime scelte, menu' e opzioni sono immagini e quindi non traducibili.

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

Il link è:

La traduzione viene fornita in due formati: .exe (autoestraente) e .zip. Non e' necessario utilizzarle entrambe.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!

Toastub

Aug 27, 2017
The android version crashes when I try going to the wardrobe manager. Anyone know what I can do to stop that?

Julius

Jul 9, 2017
Exactly man, I see all the goodwill of the developer, but honestly the clothes are not the most important point, which in this case are: character development and of course erotic scenes, so Astoria, Cho (very good blowjob scene, and it's more like these that we want), the girl with big tits (I don’t remember her name) anyway, I’d prefer one more loli character but that’s personal opinion.
Sadly, we won't ever see a loli character from this game. It's the whole reason why they changed Astoria's model after all.

Reactions: Congressman Weiner

HammerJarl

Oct 2, 2017
I have one question........ last version I played Cho was about to go against Slytherin, right? and that was it, it was blocked there, now..... I read many here saying cho can give you a BJ.... is that after you beat Slytherin? if that's right, how do I do that? she stuck in a "I'm afraid of those brutes, you better find a way to beat them" or some shit, thing is I already tried talking with everyone else; and no one gives me the chance to get info or something and advance.

Did I fucked up the game or what?

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes