Aason

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2018
Hey Mojo, I just started to play your mod a few weeks ago, and I have to say that's it's amazing, keep up the good work!

I see that you plan to add other girls, that's a great thing! Did you thought of Lola from Princess Trainer ? A lot of drawings are already made, and she (or other PT character) would fit very well in this universe, that would be very interesting.

I'm sorry if you already talked about this!

Krexx

Mar 13, 2018
Does anyone have a savegame for 1.26? Lost all my Content and dont wanna regrind until the new version

egasboon

Nov 28, 2017
That did not work for me thats why I asked again and I still cant get her
if i remember right, specifically at a sufficient whoring, you do the show your ass favour and then choose to go further
than promised,

however im not sure how you make it work out, cause back when i did it, it resulted in a "fight" cho leaves
hermione stops leaves (after payment or refuse) and happyness drops significantly
( i didnt and dont play much since luna first anounced, so im out of the loop on game flow)

but in general, everything in this game is accessible by exploring every choice
(except when getting locked from public favour, but theres a option to force enable)

MadMerlin

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2017
Quick question what are the hardcore rewards. (Cus if they are worth I will play hardcore)
There aren't any as of now. I will probably remove the hardcore mode with the next patch again until I know what to do with it.
Right now I would recommend playing with normal or easy difficulty.

Jun 30, 2017
So I've completed most of the mod, it's great. I always look forward to updates to it. I'm just wondering if anyone could let me know how you get Hermione to do the Snape BJ and Sex scenes from the previews on the first page? Because I think I've done just about everything except for that.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
those previews are just teasers and aren't in stable version (might be in experimental version), those might come to stable version someday.

Reactions: SomeThrowawayAye

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
there was 3some scene with genie, snape and hermione in original game (or some other mod) but it was random encounter and happened only once and afterwards it wasn't mentioned (hermione was under some spell so she wasn't on right mind).

whosthatguy

Feb 25, 2018
I'd really been enjoying this game, up until I got locked out of public events. She was refusing to let a boy touch her, so I assumed she needed more whoring. Turns out that was not the correct answer.

General Rules:
Public favors:
try each level twice before jumping to the next level.
This part was the most confusing to me. After you do a public favour (or public shaming) the star turns gold. Given that a gold star in reading books means "you've already done that and no more benefit will come from it," putting a gold star next to something you are still required to do in order to move on is bad conveyance. Two possible suggestions spring to mind:

One, keep the star dark until you've done the event enough times for her to be able to do the next one;

or two, if you think that would be equally confusing (in that they might think nothing happened,) add a "silver star" for events you've done once but haven't done enough to move on.

Thanks and keep up the good work!

Reactions: J_M

RvWCaboose

Oct 21, 2017
Ok, Now I know you guys said something about not any Snape, Genie and Hermione scenes, But what about if we had the option of cloning ourselves and double fucking her that way?!? Or would that be too much editing and stuff?!?

Reactions: Jarul and fake3456

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well 1st of all djinn is near powerless inside campus so he would need potion for that (I have never seen effects of cloning potion even Hermione has drink that potion few times) or Snape's help and 2ndly it'd be just weird.

Reactions: ShadowSamurai
4.10 star(s) 75 Votes