BigSexy57

Apr 13, 2019
Anyway, they seem to be active and commit at least every 2 days.
Well, what can i say? I'd like to say something good, i really wish to have a reason for it. I was a fan of original WT. Was dreaming about to add so much necessary and evident options to it. Was so happy that these guys made this mod. But I quit from supporting and forgot about that imitation of developement quite long ago already. Must admit, they did good from a very begining, made some nice improvements over original WT, but then just started milking patreons for nothing much work over the most unimportant and meaningless parts, and i guess still do. Just checked in and what can i see?
front.jpg
Wow. Just wow. What a speed. I wouldn't comment all other "much new content", which are still follow the same meaningless style. But speaking about images. They did 1 new image for cho bj scene about a half year ago. Since then still workin hard on just one picture for main char. That all took them, idk, about a year or something. Man, I agree with you, that was so active activity. They should slow down a bit. But you guys must donate at least twice more, to be able to see a 3rd picture in the year of 2025, after same active developement. ^_^

But i don't want to make only critic. Let me try to be positive and constructive. As long as most of "much new content" is made in such style that a character simply tells a story, in text only mode, about what have happened to her during the performing a task somewhere with someone and considering the fact that whole story still linear as a most linear line ever - maybe they simply should write a book? I think the whole developement will take about a mounth or so, but if you will ask to add just even one picture to that book, i'd say that part of active developement should take not less than a half of a year longer ))

Reactions: Hey you there boy

RvWCaboose

Oct 21, 2017
Ok, Soo here's the thing, I'm on the latest update (version 1.39.4) and without cheats I got Hermione to 12 Whoring (used cheats to increase her whoring by 1, to make it 13 as seen in the 1st screenshot) and got up to and completed all the public favours up to "KISS A GIRL" (heres a screenshot for reference) and I can't level up her to next favour tier, And I read somewhere that "hanging out" with Snape can "ruin" Hermione reputation(But it didn't really do anything, I don't think anyway), Soo I did that a few times (Here's "Profile" screenshots for reference) Soo I'm kinda stuck, I don't know what to do, Also I'm Autistic soo if I've worded anything badly thats why) Thanks in advance.... screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png

Reactions: Heinzmonkey

AnonCope

Jan 1, 2018
progress_report.png

April

Hello! Here's our progress report for April. It has been a while since our last progress report, so here's what we have been working on the past couple of months. As usual, the report will focus on things that are not heavily related to story and spoilers. Luna's new set of school clothing has been implemented and a teaser for these was posted for our Patrons. Majority of the new content has been added and is being finalized, for example; the intro, personal favours, repeatable favours, chit-chats, nicknaming system and more. The planned Hermione CG scene has been implemented and is in its final stages of deployment. It consists of multiple poses, facial expressions, and will be using our Doll system to allow ease of access for modders if they wish to expand upon it. Our intention for the writing for the already existing favours is to improve them but not change the narrative too much. The main improvements will focus on things like sounds, pacing, camera panning, and a more seamless transition between progression steps and house-point rewards as it was suggested to us. Cho has received the same treatment as did Hermione mentioned in our last report, from now on she will comment on equipped outfits and tell you why she won’t wear that micro bikini the first moment you lay your eyes on her.(edited)

Other bigger and smaller improvements have been made across the game, with more focus on content and events. One of the larger improvements are tied to the events where clothing is involved. Where now it will make more checks for player defined clothing to add additional dialogue bits and sound effects. Since there's a lot of combinations and categories we're looking forward to hearing your feedback on this one. Another improvement is the room of requirement hallway which has been redrawn. An exclusive preview can be found in the teasers channel on our Discord. Oh wait, was that place supposed to be a secret? Forget I said that. We hope to let you discover these new additions soon. Since the last release we have also put more focus on quality assurance and bug fixing, so you should expect less issues on the release day than before. We would also like to mention that we have decided to expand our artist team with some new fresh faces, but you will hear more about it in the future.

- Silver Studio Games

(Source) Discord

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Ok, Soo here's the thing, I'm on the latest update (version 1.39.4) and without cheats I got Hermione to 12 Whoring (used cheats to increase her whoring by 1, to make it 13 as seen in the 1st screenshot) and got up to and completed all the public favours up to "KISS A GIRL" (heres a screenshot for reference) and I can't level up her to next favour tier, And I read somewhere that "hanging out" with Snape can "ruin" Hermione reputation(But it didn't really do anything, I don't think anyway).
if you have gone too far on priv. favors then publics get locked up after mild ones. snape doesn't ruin her reputation, drinking with him increases slytherin points gains.

F1forhalp

SOTD: The Band - The Shape I'm In
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
"Since there's a lot of combinations and categories we're looking forward to hearing your feedback on this one."

Maybe they could just add some more lewd scenes instead of all this 'fixing'
maybe they could just continue the several stories on all the characters already implemented, and less focus on making it a dress-up game. i don't see anything having advanced much over the last ... year? just a stack of even more clothes, and that scheduler nobody really needs.

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
Ok, Soo here's the thing, I'm on the latest update (version 1.39.4) and without cheats I got Hermione to 12 Whoring (used cheats to increase her whoring by 1, to make it 13 as seen in the 1st screenshot) and got up to and completed all the public favours up to "KISS A GIRL" (heres a screenshot for reference) and I can't level up her to next favour tier, And I read somewhere that "hanging out" with Snape can "ruin" Hermione reputation(But it didn't really do anything, I don't think anyway), Soo I did that a few times (Here's "Profile" screenshots for reference) Soo I'm kinda stuck, I don't know what to do, Also I'm Autistic soo if I've worded anything badly thats why) Thanks in advance.... View attachment 1173150 View attachment 1173151 View attachment 1173152
"Vague idea" means Genie needs some inspiration to come up with new favor ideas.

You need to buy and read through the fiction books from the shop to unlock the other favors. I can't remember all of their names but one of them is called My Dear Waifu-- these are the books you need to read to unlock the rest of the favors.

catsprin

Apr 17, 2019
i've done all the Cho public favors (messing with the various other teams) and maxed them out, but there is no further quittich event/game to trigger more stuff?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i've done all the Cho public favors (messing with the various other teams) and maxed them out, but there is no further quittich event/game to trigger more stuff?
if she has given bj then reached end of content.

RvWCaboose

Oct 21, 2017
if you have gone too far on priv. favors then publics get locked up after mild ones. snape doesn't ruin her reputation, drinking with him increases slytherin points gains.

Soo if I start a new game, Get back up to "KISS A GIRL" without using privates at all, How do I get her WHORING and TIERS up?!? Or can I just use cheats to raise her WHORING up if repeating publics doesn't work?!? Thanks in advance.....

Last edited:

RvWCaboose

Oct 21, 2017
"Vague idea" means Genie needs some inspiration to come up with new favor ideas.

You need to buy and read through the fiction books from the shop to unlock the other favors. I can't remember all of their names but one of them is called My Dear Waifu-- these are the books you need to read to unlock the rest of the favors.

Can't I just used the "max imagination" cheat to get get rid of the "VAGUE IDEA"S?!? Thanks in advance....

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Soo if I start a new game, Get back up to "KISS A GIRL" without using privates at all, How do I get her WHORING and TIERS up?!? Or can I just use cheats to raise her WHORING up if repeating publics doesn't work?!? Thanks in advance.....
you do 1 priv favor and then 1 public favor etc or no more than 2:1 on privs vs publics.

Can't I just used the "max imagination" cheat to get get rid of the "VAGUE IDEA"S?!? Thanks in advance....
yes you can.

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
View attachment 1173490

April

Hello! Here's our progress report for April. It has been a while since our last progress report, so here's what we have been working on the past couple of months. As usual, the report will focus on things that are not heavily related to story and spoilers. Luna's new set of school clothing has been implemented and a teaser for these was posted for our Patrons. Majority of the new content has been added and is being finalized, for example; the intro, personal favours, repeatable favours, chit-chats, nicknaming system and more. The planned Hermione CG scene has been implemented and is in its final stages of deployment. It consists of multiple poses, facial expressions, and will be using our Doll system to allow ease of access for modders if they wish to expand upon it. Our intention for the writing for the already existing favours is to improve them but not change the narrative too much. The main improvements will focus on things like sounds, pacing, camera panning, and a more seamless transition between progression steps and house-point rewards as it was suggested to us. Cho has received the same treatment as did Hermione mentioned in our last report, from now on she will comment on equipped outfits and tell you why she won’t wear that micro bikini the first moment you lay your eyes on her.(edited)

Other bigger and smaller improvements have been made across the game, with more focus on content and events. One of the larger improvements are tied to the events where clothing is involved. Where now it will make more checks for player defined clothing to add additional dialogue bits and sound effects. Since there's a lot of combinations and categories we're looking forward to hearing your feedback on this one. Another improvement is the room of requirement hallway which has been redrawn. An exclusive preview can be found in the teasers channel on our Discord. Oh wait, was that place supposed to be a secret? Forget I said that. We hope to let you discover these new additions soon. Since the last release we have also put more focus on quality assurance and bug fixing, so you should expect less issues on the release day than before. We would also like to mention that we have decided to expand our artist team with some new fresh faces, but you will hear more about it in the future.

- Silver Studio Games

(Source) Discord
Sounds pretty exciting! Any rough idea when we should start looking for the update? Are we still 3-6 months out at this point?

Reactions: Heinzmonkey

thiccsheep24

Oct 11, 2018
How do you get Tonks to alter outfits? I'm pretty sure I'm just missing something obvious but I have been looking around and can't figure it out.

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes