cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Wouldn't it be so awesome though if Akabur and Silver Studio Games collaborate in expanding the game? Maybe its a pipe dream, but again, afaik we never seriously tried to petition this request.
yes but they have bit different working styles so might not be match made in heaven.

F1forhalp

SOTD: Victor Jara - pimiento
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
what frustrate me (and maybe some other people here?) is not how long it takes them to deliver update (I can wait for quality work) but the fact that majority of changes appear to be: cosmetic changes that I don't need and programing/story changes that are invisible to players like rewriting some dialogs over and over again. Instead of fixing the game once and then building more content on top of that they are in constant loop of changing and fixing - best example are potions that a lot of people like but were removed long time ago and who knows when will return.
Having said that I understand that they are the creators and can do whatever they like to do with it - its their game. I dropped my support because I don't like how thing are for some time now.
^-that. most of the updates are clothes. story progress on the girls is beyond sluggish. right now i even consider to write this off, unwatch, and check again maybe in a year. guess i sit on that idea for a week and see what's what.

Futaglit

Dec 4, 2017
^-that. most of the updates are clothes. story progress on the girls is beyond sluggish. right now i even consider to write this off, unwatch, and check again maybe in a year. guess i sit on that idea for a week and see what's what.
I adopted that tactic after the third time I had to start the game from scratch to see very few changes. :)

bobsen

Jul 21, 2017
what frustrate me (and maybe some other people here?) is not how long it takes them to deliver update (I can wait for quality work) but the fact that majority of changes appear to be: cosmetic changes that I don't need and programing/story changes that are invisible to players like rewriting some dialogs over and over again. Instead of fixing the game once and then building more content on top of that they are in constant loop of changing and fixing - best example are potions that a lot of people like but were removed long time ago and who knows when will return.
Having said that I understand that they are the creators and can do whatever they like to do with it - its their game. I dropped my support because I don't like how thing are for some time now.
I think devs all around would start working a lot faster if more people did like you.

Muramasa0

Thicc thighs for breakfast
Donor
Jun 25, 2018
no and don't need, game is very linear and if a doesn't work then try b and if it doesn't work then try c.
I was refering about the girls. Luna has two paths, what kind of content and plot is on each one?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I was refering about the girls. Luna has two paths, what kind of content and plot is on each one?
on both paths genie fucks her, on dom path (she for a few favors) she will be bff with hermione and they will "study" together and as last favor genie has 3some with them and on sub/unaltered path she will eventually start to give bjs to genie and after a while (bit long time) she will let mc to fuck her.

Reactions: Muramasa0

dontcare

May 1, 2017

I mentioned this before, but I don't think there's much they can do realistically. All of us are here because of Akabur's art and gameplay. It's kind of a catch 22 for the current developers: if you hire new artists that bring in a new style, and programmers that add new mechanics, it feels to me like it's a missed opportunity where you could be working on a completely new game.

No disrespect to the people doing the work, the functioning card game within RenPy on top of an already existing game is an impressive feat, but it's always felt like "We're getting all this money, we have to do something."

Reactions: parakep

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
there aren't many artists who do akabur style graphic and maybe fewer who are willing to do it for game.

Muramasa0

Thicc thighs for breakfast
Donor
Jun 25, 2018
Why's the potion list on the op if the potions are not anymore in the game? If they ever return at all, sure, but for now it's useless to have them there and will only keep confusing people.

BigSexy57

Apr 13, 2019
Why's the potion list on the op if the potions are not anymore in the game? If they ever return at all, sure, but for now it's useless to have them there and will only keep confusing people.
How dare you not to be glad by such a lot of new content like disapearing potions? It was a hard work to delete them and avoid to work on such unimportant and uninteresting thing as potions. Just ask anybody around - nobody need that potions, right? No? Who cares. Devs quite sure that all players are in lust for more chit-chats every half-year update... Mmmm, chit-chats, what a joy to read as many chit-chats as possible. Don't you know it is a very hard code, like "if whoring <10 then "oh no, i am too inocent to wear this" else "sudenly i am already a dirty whore and i will wear nothing but this". It need about a half-year to develop such important things! :) Who would ever be interested in potions coming back if we can get just several cloth layers every half year!? Also need to add more games with cards. Where else on earth you can play cards and puzzles? Also all players want to add 100 new characters, which will be almost not anyhow involved in main story for as long as possible, and each of chibis for every 100 new character need to be redrawn for about 10 times, to make it more and more ugly looking. Also, much more important thing than potion is such a wonderfull new content as new stories in mirrow, which absolutly not connected with game. And so on and so on... )

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
How many people do you honestly think actually read the OP?

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes