Wargen

Memento mori
Donor
Nov 12, 2017
I've already played the original Witch trainer. Which of these would be adding more content?
Witch Trainer Russian Mod [1.6f] [Sad Crab]
Witch Trainer: Silver Mod [v1.26] [Mo]

whosthatguy

Feb 25, 2018
I've already played the original Witch trainer. Which of these would be adding more content?
Witch Trainer Russian Mod [1.6f] [Sad Crab]
Witch Trainer: Silver Mod [v1.26] [Mo]
A post from the Sad Crab forum put it best:

The "Russian Mod" is the vanilla version with one more girl added, Daphne Greengrass, a Slytherin.
There are about 4 scenes with her and it ends with her being nude I think, nothing more, nothing less.
In comparison, Silver has Luna with, already, more content and scenes. There is also cho chang with about as much content as Daphne. Daphne is not in Silver though.

There are the same amount of base clothing items for Hermione, although, "Silver" has a cheat window that has a ton of more clothing items for her. There are also a ton of costumes you can dress her in and even use them during scenes.

More Hermione favours have been added to "Silver" while the other doesn't have any new ones.
You can make Hermione turn around to look at her naked ass, make her wear butt plugs in school, Scenes with Hermione and Luna, and so on.

There are also Potions you can give her in "Silver" that trigger events and scenes or change her body.

Basically the main difference between the two is that "Silver" will have lots more content being added consistently while "Russian Mod" has been discontinued.
The one that would be adding more content is Silver, because Sad Crab will no longer be adding any.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I meant with the potion Lol, And why/how would it be weird?!?
well 1st of all djinn is so big that 2 of him fucking hermione would leave everything to imagination of player and 2ndly doubt he wants to share hermione with any1 even if its himself.

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
well 1st of all djinn is so big that 2 of him fucking hermione would leave everything to imagination of player and 2ndly doubt he wants to share hermione with any1 even if its himself.
Lol, you do realize that there is a whole series of public favors that you can have Hermione take part in? She does literally everything with random people around campus...

I dunno. I understand that MoJo has some personal reasons for not wanting any Snape/Hermione content because she's supposed to be Genie's pet and giving her away to other dudes is a bad thing apparently... but I just don't understand this mindset to be honest. Like I said above, there is a whole series of public favors that you can make Hermione do. You literally tell her to go have sex with random strangers.

I have nothing but respect for the content creators of this mod, but I really don't understand the outright dismissal of Hermione/Snape and free use content. MoJo mentions that it would weaken the friendship between Genie and Snape and I think that's completely untrue. At no point in the writing is it expressed that Genie has emotional feelings toward Hermione. She is slowly corrupted over the course of the game and Genie essentially treats her as a sex toy, he certainly does not show her respect in any true sense of the word. In fact, he very often degrades and disrespects her (ex: blowjob scene with dialogue options of "You should be ashamed of yourself" and "what would your parents think?"), and in some scenes he intentionally breaks her down until she's crying. This is not an emotional relationship that should require Genie keeps her to himself.

If Genie shared her with Snape, it would very likely strengthen their friendship and in fact that could even be coded in. But I know this will never happen, MoJo doesn't want to write that... and that's fair. This is their mod to do with as they please.

But getting back to the quoted post, to say that Genie doesn't "want to share Hermione with any1 even if its himself" is just downright absurd.

Malkav

May 28, 2017
Lol, you do realize that there is a whole series of public favors that you can have Hermione take part in? She does literally everything with random people around campus...

I dunno. I understand that MoJo has some personal reasons for not wanting any Snape/Hermione content because she's supposed to be Genie's pet and giving her away to other dudes is a bad thing apparently... but I just don't understand this mindset to be honest. Like I said above, there is a whole series of public favors that you can make Hermione do. You literally tell her to go have sex with random strangers.

I have nothing but respect for the content creators of this mod, but I really don't understand the outright dismissal of Hermione/Snape and free use content. MoJo mentions that it would weaken the friendship between Genie and Snape and I think that's completely untrue. At no point in the writing is it expressed that Genie has emotional feelings toward Hermione. She is slowly corrupted over the course of the game and Genie essentially treats her as a sex toy, he certainly does not show her respect in any true sense of the word. In fact, he very often degrades and disrespects her (ex: blowjob scene with dialogue options of "You should be ashamed of yourself" and "what would your parents think?"), and in some scenes he intentionally breaks her down until she's crying. This is not an emotional relationship that should require Genie keeps her to himself.

If Genie shared her with Snape, it would very likely strengthen their friendship and in fact that could even be coded in. But I know this will never happen, MoJo doesn't want to write that... and that's fair. This is their mod to do with as they please.

But getting back to the quoted post, to say that Genie doesn't "want to share Hermione with any1 even if its himself" is just downright absurd.
There is even a scene where Genie and Snape jerk off on Hermione together.

A lot of people like to think these cartoon characters their actual girlfriends, and for some reason get jealous at the thought of sharing.

Even though I am missing gangbang style content, like you I am incredibly grateful that someone is even working on this, if he has a problem with the content I like, it is my problem not his.

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
Even though I am missing gangbang style content, like you I am incredibly grateful that someone is even working on this, if he has a problem with the content I like, it is my problem not his.
Exactly. After re-reading my post I don't think I properly conveyed this. You put it very succinctly. My lamenting the lack of 'gangbang style content' or more free public use is just as you said: my problem, not his.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
not against it and yes there are public requests where hermione goes all the way with other students or claims so but atleast djinn got 1st dips.

SentryAl

Aug 18, 2017
Mojo, we have those 3 first screenshots in first post of the thread why wouldn't you add those in a game as a public requests results for hermione, of course your idea with stalking is awesome, but I guess just add some pictures so far is easier. Really bad that we don't have any more good pictures of her in public. Of course it's up to you.
For now your development is progressing perfectly.
Also that phoenix girl would be also really nice addition. And it was already in game in sadcrab 1.61 version, same as sliserin girl. Can't understand why did you cut those out, it's just additional content what was already in game.

MadMerlin

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2017
Mojo, we have those 3 first screenshots in first post of the thread why wouldn't you add those in a game as a public requests results for hermione, of course your idea with stalking is awesome, but I guess just add some pictures so far is easier. Really bad that we don't have any more good pictures of her in public. Of course it's up to you.
For now your development is progressing perfectly.
Alright so first, stalking was what I suggested, not Mo.
I have previously mentioned having an idea for those three pictures and that I might implement them. It has nothing to do with stalking Hermione, though.
I have written some stuff down but It's not something I'm gonna actively work on anytime soon. Maybe I will, we shall see.

Also that phoenix girl would be also really nice addition. And it was already in game in sadcrab 1.61 version, same as sliserin girl. Can't understand why did you cut those out, it's just additional content what was already in game.
It's never as easy as taking something from a different game and just adding it into Silver.
I haven't really looked into it, but I can imagine that the code, writing,... is vastly different to how Silver functions.

I personally don't see the benefit of adding a weirdly-horny bird that can transform into Hermione.
Another Slytherin girl could be fun. Daphne's snob personality is rather boring though and I would much rather add a Slytherin with a somewhat mean nature. Could still be Daphne though.

SentryAl

Aug 18, 2017
Alright so first, stalking was what I suggested, not Mo.
I have previously mentioned having an idea for those three pictures and that I might implement them. It has nothing to do with stalking Hermione, though.
I have written some stuff down but It's not something I'm gonna actively work on anytime soon. Maybe I will, we shall see.
Sorry. My bad that I mixed up you with Mojo

I personally don't see the benefit of adding a weirdly-horny bird that can transform into Hermione.
Another Slytherin girl could be fun. Daphne's snob personality is rather boring though and I would much rather add a Slytherin with a somewhat mean nature. Could still be Daphne though.
More girls, more fun. but again, sorry for confusion, I thought that this game is originated from russian mod 1.6f

MoJo

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
I understand that MoJo has some personal reasons for not wanting any Snape/Hermione content because she's supposed to be Genie's pet and giving her away to other dudes is a bad thing apparently...
I don't mind free use content, there'll be a little bit in the next update for Cho (a character who's favours will be based around public use), what I don't really like specifically is Snape/Hermione content for a few reasons I've covered previously. I'm also focusing on the new characters at the moment, so Hermione's going to be on the back burner for a while.
Why not clone our-self and double penetrate her like this
The clone potion will probably involve two Hermione's and a strapon/futa potion.

MadMerlin

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2017
How's 1.27 coming along? Hope all is well devs!
So far so good!

All my wardrobe stuff is done. It has gotten a complete overhaul that actually took me longer to write than what's in the game right now! Want to keep that a surprise though :)

The wardrobe will now support other girls too, but it still requires some effort making it work for the other girls so no other girl will get a wardrobe in this update. But the framework is there!
Astoria will most likely be the first to get a wardrobe option, but not in 1.27.

Hermione will get 14 recolor options for all her skirts and pants. Most of her tops, bras, panties, and stockings will get recolor options too.

I got done with the coding for the Hermione actions/poses and made them work with all of Hermione's clothing. I have yet to finish about 70% of the needed clothing edits though, which will require most of my time.

rodrik19

Mar 8, 2018
Hello MoJo and all who help in this great project, first congratulate them for the great work they have done in this mod. I have some questions as I finished the Russian mod and I would like to know if some contents exist in this WT Silver, since I have tried to trigger these events without success: -The journalist work for Hermionie -The Phoenix route. After reading all the answers I saw that you took Daphne and put Luna, which I find interesting, I also wanted to ask if the CG are available for all public favors or just for some. Looking forward to the content that will bring us 1.27 !!!

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes