cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
rodrik: no newspaper or phoenix in this version.

swmas: there are few possibilities for that, just try any priv and public thingies related to bjs.

Reactions: rodrik19 and swmas

shinokain

Jul 30, 2017
It's just his suggestion, nothing wrong with it. It depends a lot on Mo take it or not. I like to see ppl give some ideas and advises to the dev. Personally, I'd like there is more pussies. :)

RvWCaboose

Oct 21, 2017
Because the thought of gangbanging or double penetrating Hermione fucking turns me on soo much and I'm surprised that its not in there

MoJo

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
Ok soo no genie clones double fucking Hermione what about something like this then?!?

View attachment 79963
Without saying too much, Susan and Astoria will have a lot more to do with magic and spells that any other characters, so if anyone was going to have a floating dick scene it will be them. I'm not opposed to the idea.

Reactions: Hian

Fossilf

Oct 22, 2017
Game quits with this error. Any thoughts appreciated!

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 14, in script call
call select_start
File "game/00_hp_rpy/01_hp_main_day.rpy", line 378, in script
call screen main_menu_01
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 485, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
IndexError: Position outside surface.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
copy saves to safe and then delere gamefolder and download and extract new copy.

Devon Rehab

May 15, 2017
I sometimes think what kind of adult game I would make if I had the time and resources to do such a thing. One idea I had is you play as some type of sex demon or god of lust and depravity who corrupts the worlds of various stories by entering them and either replacing/possessing an existing character in a position of authority or inserting your self as a new character with the authority to make changes and spread corruption staring with the female characters within the story worlds. I'll most likely never make this game myself but if Mo or anyone else reading this who is working on or planing to make a Harry Potter training/corruption game these are some ideas I have for the Potter world section of the game that they can feel free to use if they want.

1. For Hermione more stuff involving her and boys from Slytherin. In Witch Trainer I love the options to make her wear Slytherin outfits, choose Slytherin slut as her nickname stuff like that. I also have the idea of using girls you are already corrupting to spread the corruption to other female characters. This can involve either new characters to unlock and mess with personally or just seeing in game art or in game-text describing various depraved stuff that happens around Hogwarts as the girls you control spread their bad influence. An especially evil idea for a Hermione you have corrupted to a high enough level is to have her seek out girls who are poor, muggle born, submissive, or a combination of those traits and convince them that to get ahead in society they should whore them selves out to rich pureblood classmates from Slytherin.
2. Related to that last part is an idea for the Sorting Hat. A end-game option for Hermione and possibly other girls is giving them the option to be resorted. Depending on the girl and how often they did either public or private actions they either wind up a free-use slut for a specific house or they become the slave of either a specific character or the player character if you want. For example with Hermione if you choose the actions where she interacts with Slytherins enough she gets resorted into that house and declares that it's only natural that a mudblood slut such as herself should learn to serve her betters in the form of her Slytherin classmates.
3. My wildest idea I had is that the last character you can unlock for training/corruptions is a gender changed version of Harry Potter. This can either be the result of an accident or something your characters does intentionally but the important thing is that the Chosen One his/her self is now yours to mold as you see fit and the ultimate sign of just how far off the rails you've taken things.

I have other ideas but those are the main ones for now that I just had to get out of my system. Love the whole Witch Trainer game and looking forward to more Cho content and the what's in store for the new girls your adding

Fossilf

Oct 22, 2017
copy saves to safe and then delere gamefolder and download and extract new copy.
Thank you for taking the time to reply. This is a fresh install (which I have tried several times). I have not transferred any saved games into the installation folder. I have attempted to download the game from several places. I always get the same error. (Windows 10, many other renpy games work fine--including previous versions of this game)

Fossilf

Oct 22, 2017
Thank you for taking the time to reply. This is a fresh install (which I have tried several times). I have not transferred any saved games into the installation folder. I have attempted to download the game from several places. I always get the same error. (Windows 10, many other renpy games work fine--including previous versions of this game)
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
    call select_start
    call screen main_menu_01

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    call select_start
    call screen main_menu_01
  File "G:\Games3\Witch Trainer vSilver_1.26-win\WT Silver\WT_Silver_1.26-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1801, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "G:\Games3\Witch Trainer vSilver_1.26-win\WT Silver\WT_Silver_1.26-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1789, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "G:\Games3\Witch Trainer vSilver_1.26-win\WT Silver\WT_Silver_1.26-win\renpy\statements.py", line 169, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "G:\Games3\Witch Trainer vSilver_1.26-win\WT Silver\WT_Silver_1.26-win\renpy\exports.py", line 2655, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "G:\Games3\Witch Trainer vSilver_1.26-win\WT Silver\WT_Silver_1.26-win\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "G:\Games3\Witch Trainer vSilver_1.26-win\WT Silver\WT_Silver_1.26-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 2624, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "G:\Games3\Witch Trainer vSilver_1.26-win\WT Silver\WT_Silver_1.26-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 3414, in interact_core
    rv = renpy.display.focus.mouse_handler(ev, x, y)
  File "G:\Games3\Witch Trainer vSilver_1.26-win\WT Silver\WT_Silver_1.26-win\renpy\display\focus.py", line 380, in mouse_handler
    new_focus = renpy.display.render.focus_at_point(x, y)
  File "render.pyx", line 451, in renpy.display.render.focus_at_point
  File "render.pyx", line 1204, in renpy.display.render.Render.focus_at_point
  File "render.pyx", line 1184, in renpy.display.render.Render.focus_at_point
  File "render.pyx", line 1311, in renpy.display.render.Render.is_pixel_opaque
  File "G:\Games3\Witch Trainer vSilver_1.26-win\WT Silver\WT_Silver_1.26-win\renpy\display\swdraw.py", line 1042, in is_pixel_opaque
    if self.is_pixel_opaque(child, x, y):
  File "G:\Games3\Witch Trainer vSilver_1.26-win\WT Silver\WT_Silver_1.26-win\renpy\display\swdraw.py", line 1053, in is_pixel_opaque
    if not child.get_masks()[3] or child.get_at((cx, cy))[3]:
  File "src/pygame_sdl2/surface.pyx", line 512, in pygame_sdl2.surface.Surface.get_at (gen\pygame_sdl2.surface.c:7581)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.1.3218
WT Silver 1.26
Thu Mar 22 21:25:03 2018

Fossilf

Oct 22, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
    call select_start
    call screen main_menu_01

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    call select_start
    call screen main_menu_01
  File "G:\Games3\Witch Trainer vSilver_1.26-win\WT Silver\WT_Silver_1.26-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1801, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "G:\Games3\Witch Trainer vSilver_1.26-win\WT Silver\WT_Silver_1.26-win\renpy\ast.py", line 1789, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "G:\Games3\Witch Trainer vSilver_1.26-win\WT Silver\WT_Silver_1.26-win\renpy\statements.py", line 169, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "G:\Games3\Witch Trainer vSilver_1.26-win\WT Silver\WT_Silver_1.26-win\renpy\exports.py", line 2655, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "G:\Games3\Witch Trainer vSilver_1.26-win\WT Silver\WT_Silver_1.26-win\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "G:\Games3\Witch Trainer vSilver_1.26-win\WT Silver\WT_Silver_1.26-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 2624, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "G:\Games3\Witch Trainer vSilver_1.26-win\WT Silver\WT_Silver_1.26-win\renpy\display\core.py", line 3414, in interact_core
    rv = renpy.display.focus.mouse_handler(ev, x, y)
  File "G:\Games3\Witch Trainer vSilver_1.26-win\WT Silver\WT_Silver_1.26-win\renpy\display\focus.py", line 380, in mouse_handler
    new_focus = renpy.display.render.focus_at_point(x, y)
  File "render.pyx", line 451, in renpy.display.render.focus_at_point
  File "render.pyx", line 1184, in renpy.display.render.Render.focus_at_point
  File "render.pyx", line 1311, in renpy.display.render.Render.is_pixel_opaque
  File "G:\Games3\Witch Trainer vSilver_1.26-win\WT Silver\WT_Silver_1.26-win\renpy\display\swdraw.py", line 1042, in is_pixel_opaque
    if self.is_pixel_opaque(child, x, y):
  File "G:\Games3\Witch Trainer vSilver_1.26-win\WT Silver\WT_Silver_1.26-win\renpy\display\swdraw.py", line 1053, in is_pixel_opaque
    if not child.get_masks()[3] or child.get_at((cx, cy))[3]:
  File "src/pygame_sdl2/surface.pyx", line 512, in pygame_sdl2.surface.Surface.get_at (gen\pygame_sdl2.surface.c:7581)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.1.3218
WT Silver 1.26
Thu Mar 22 21:25:03 2018
Just for reference, this includes saves in the appdata folder

RvWCaboose

Oct 21, 2017
Without saying too much, Susan and Astoria will have a lot more to do with magic and spells that any other characters, so if anyone was going to have a floating dick scene it will be them. I'm not opposed to the idea.

Will we get to see them fucking the girls?!? And/or join in?!? Or what about letting us leave the office and instead of them always coming to us, We go to them?!?

P.S Thanks for the reply and for quoting my post/idea

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
public favors need to be enforced aka use cheat to make those work.

training stops eventually and game just says that not a right time (or something like that).

to get ending you have to start that event by clicking hermione after you have summoned her and then gifts and then quest items and then ball dress and then starts event which leads to djinn to leaving school.

Reactions: swmas

Kage_at_Fap

May 6, 2017
So far so good!

All my wardrobe stuff is done. It has gotten a complete overhaul that actually took me longer to write than what's in the game right now! Want to keep that a surprise though :)

The wardrobe will now support other girls too, but it still requires some effort making it work for the other girls so no other girl will get a wardrobe in this update. But the framework is there!
Astoria will most likely be the first to get a wardrobe option, but not in 1.27.

Hermione will get 14 recolor options for all her skirts and pants. Most of her tops, bras, panties, and stockings will get recolor options too.

I got done with the coding for the Hermione actions/poses and made them work with all of Hermione's clothing. I have yet to finish about 70% of the needed clothing edits though, which will require most of my time.
That is badass Merlin! Oh I can't for the day that I can dress up, Luna!

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes