Yonamous

Dec 17, 2017
Very nice, Yona! :) There are many who would love to meet your version of Miss H in Honeyland. If you have a few minutes, can you please t-pose that model, then export as an FBX, as well as a higher poly OBJ, then zip them into a MEGA link? Linked textures in a folder would be great too.
My knowledge of Daz is pretty damn basic. I can export as an FBX, but don't see higher poly under export OBJ options, and not sure about linked textures either. Also, mine tends to go more towards Watson's body type (long ass, b-cup, and shorter legs and longer torso) than that more endowed look of Akbar's.

user4908

Jul 14, 2021
I'm having trouble with the 1.40.1 version on android, where every time that I try to open Hermione's wardrobe/change her clothes the game just freezes and crashes.

I'm on a Redmi Note 7 running MIUI 12.0.1, if that's of any use

amancito

Feb 6, 2021
I just prefer Daz over HS because if you're going to go from 2D to 3D, then at least go for the one with more realism. Especially when there's a Watson model.
A game based on the HP universe with this model and bimbofication options like Deviant Discoveries would be trully awesome.

Reactions: Yonamous

Yonamous

Dec 17, 2017
A game based on the HP universe with this model and bimbofication options like Deviant Discoveries would be trully awesome.
Yeah. Unfortunatly I don't have the GPU power to do renders fast enough. I do like fucking around with it since I can't draw. Daz3D: For people who lack artistic talent but still want to create lewds.

jeananonymous

Mar 23, 2020
Hi,
I replay WT silver and i just finish the route with Luna but i dont get the scene where she is under the desk, i dont know why ? Is there an other version of the game ?
thanks

ecs76342

Apr 9, 2020
Playing this game I expected three endings:
1. Hermione fucking all over Hogwarts (realized)
2. Hermione only fucks one person. Doesn't matter who it is, as long as it gives Gryffindor points ( realized)
3. Hermione only fucks Genie, even if he stops looking like Dumbledore (love or emotional attachment eventually)

I think part of the people, myself included, who got ending #2 were very upset because they actually wanted ending #3, so that Hermione would not only appreciate Genie as a sexual partner, but also as a love interest.
There is an alternate ending in the game (where Genie returns and stays at Hogwarts), but it cannot be called #3 because it comes right after #2. It's impossible to believe such a drastic change in worldview.
(In case anyone didn't get it, I'm calling ending #2 the ending where Hermione read the letter and learned the truth, she didn't care that it wasn't Genie anymore, but the real Dumbledore. She was absolutely not bitter about his passing and decided to offer her body to the real Dumbledore in exchange for Gryffindor's points)

Criticize -> suggest (although I'm sure the developers, this won't be read, I'd like to share my thoughts with the players):
Make ending #2 separate. Ending #3 can be obtained if you didn't share Hermione with other people and answered affirmatively that you would marry her. In this case, after reading the letter with the truth, she tells Dumbledore that she now doesn't care whether or not he'll cut off the school's ability to provide sexual favors, she doesn't care about the points or the school's trophy anymore. And, clutching the letter in her hands, bursting into tears, Hermione runs out of the office. And after that, you can give a choice: leave Hermione with a broken heart (go back to your dimension), or go back to Hogwarts at the moment of the ball where you dance and she kisses you before she goes to bed.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Playing this game I expected three endings:
1. Hermione fucking all over Hogwarts (realized)
2. Hermione only fucks one person. Doesn't matter who it is, as long as it gives Gryffindor points ( realized)
3. Hermione only fucks Genie, even if he stops looking like Dumbledore (love or emotional attachment eventually)
3rd too sorta happens in the end so all 3 check.

Jan 30, 2021
They're redoing Luna's content removing the 'Slytherin' Luna content and making her personality more in line with the books. Personally I hope that once they finish with Luna they add a Slytherin character and use her for the dom/sub route.
I want her to be smarter. Smarter than Hermione. Her character was always OOTB for sure. But she was sharp as a razor.:love:

Jan 1, 2021
They're redoing Luna's content removing the 'Slytherin' Luna content and making her personality more in line with the books. Personally I hope that once they finish with Luna they add a Slytherin character and use her for the dom/sub route.
I’d love to see more characters… BUT given the progress of the game, I’d much rather see them make the most of the ones already in it. Namely Tonks and Susan. But I am curious to see what they do with Luna and Astoria. I can already see the progression of Cho’s story (even if they’re far from done), and Hermoine is basically done (unless they want to add more art to illustrate her carnal acts).

Fresh faces sound fun, but given how much the devs have on their plate already with 6 female characters, I’ll fully support any decision for more story with them, long before I start hollering for new characters.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is there a roadmap for the game? I want to support the project on patreon, but before that I need to know if there are plans to rework all Hermione scenes either with cg's or in the style of her first appearance? Both are great!
you can check their website or ask.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
I want her to be smarter. Smarter than Hermione. Her character was always OOTB for sure. But she was sharp as a razor.:love:
Agreed. Luna was by far the smartest and wisest character in the books. I'd love to see that show up in the various HP based games.

I’d love to see more characters… BUT given the progress of the game, I’d much rather see them make the most of the ones already in it. Namely Tonks and Susan. But I am curious to see what they do with Luna and Astoria. I can already see the progression of Cho’s story (even if they’re far from done), and Hermoine is basically done (unless they want to add more art to illustrate her carnal acts).

Fresh faces sound fun, but given how much the devs have on their plate already with 6 female characters, I’ll fully support any decision for more story with them, long before I start hollering for new characters.
Agreed, they should concentrate on fleshing out the contents for the girls already introduced. I was thinking long term when they were looking for more material to put into the game. I'd also love to see Ginny in the game, but only once they've finished Tonks, Cho and Susan.

Reactions: blarg0192
4.10 star(s) 75 Votes