MadMerlin

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2017
Hey folks!
Since there were a couple of lovely people here who wanted to make art for Hermione, I have an opportunity for you!
Right now Hermione can wear 2 banners in the house colors of Gryffindor and Slytherin, with Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw being added as well. Now since we will have 14 color options, but only red,blue,green, and yellow being used for it, I though it would be neat to ask the community if they would like to design a banner for her in various colors.

Like a black one with a death eater emblem on it. Or a pink one with an Icon on it,...

Available are the colors:
dark blue, dark green, crimson, orange, pink, purple, brown, grey, black, and white.

I will add an image of the banner.
I can only add one version of each color, so you maybe want to leave a comment and "claim" your color so people know what you are working on.

top_banner.png

Aason

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2018
Hey Merlin! Wanted to contribute, I hope you like and add my banner!
Great idea to make fans participate!

Reactions: MadMerlin

RvWCaboose

Oct 21, 2017
I'm not good at changing pictures like that if I have to change it myself, The Autism in me always has me stuff it all up....

vmask1976

May 17, 2017
Hey folks!
Since there were a couple of lovely people here who wanted to make art for Hermione, I have an opportunity for you!
Right now Hermione can wear 2 banners in the house colors of Gryffindor and Slytherin, with Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw being added as well. Now since we will have 14 color options, but only red,blue,green, and yellow being used for it, I though it would be neat to ask the community if they would like to design a banner for her in various colors.
etc...

View attachment 81020
Just a thought, but why not add the four houses of Ilvermorny? If nothing else it's in-universe...
Again, just a thought. Keep up the good work gang!

RvWCaboose

Oct 21, 2017
I want my own banner put into the game how do I let you know what I want on it and what color I want it to be?!?

luk2008

Jul 19, 2017
im stuck with luna when Hermione walks in on her giving a hand job she forces me to turn her back and afterwards I cant do anything with her

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes