Nightwings

Jan 17, 2018
what is the source for this marvel? Are there more drawings like these out there?
Greetings. Yes it's Star Channel 34 from Akabur (or Akaman as he calls himself now) Hermione content in this game is rather short for now (still some hj but no bj unfortunately). But some others characters have good scenes, like this with April O'Neil.
Ok this drawing set has NOTHING to do with Witch Trainer! But it's still from Akabur so dear Modo, this not totally out of context. Sorry if this a bit too long... I really encourage you to play that game to see full content. Hope you like it and for something similar for Hermione in the futur. :p

April1.jpg
April2.jpg
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pedazo Yareel

Pedazo Yareel

Aug 27, 2018
Greetings. Yes it's Star Channel 34 from Akabur (or Akaman as he calls himself now) Hermione content in this game is rather short for now (still some hj but no bj unfortunately). But some others characters have good scenes, like this with April O'Neil.
Ok this drawing set has NOTHING to do with Witch Trainer! But it's still from Akabur so dear Modo, this not totally out of context. Sorry if this a bit too long... I really encourage you to play that game to see full content. Hope you like it and for something similar for Hermione in the futur. :p

View attachment 1386788
View attachment 1386800
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Great content. I will give it a try. Thank you for sharing!

PixelBit92

Dec 15, 2020
most recent is .2 and it's available from devs, dunno why f95 hasn't updated it here (reported once but .......).
the changelog for .2 said that the crashes on Android can't be fixed. would there be a prior version that doesn't have the crashes? (I've heard 1.39.4 brought up, so how does that one fair on Android?)

Reactions: B_Ouji

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
the changelog for .2 said that the crashes on Android can't be fixed. would there be a prior version that doesn't have the crashes? (I've heard 1.39.4 brought up, so how does that one fair on Android?)
1.39.4 wasn't most stable on pc either. svscomics might have 1.39.x android version too.

cogdoctor

Nov 20, 2017
Github got taken down, I can't access the discord to ask what happened. Please let us know if you know what's going on! Best of luck to the team.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
I honestly have no idea what's happening. I only know what I reported because I was curious and opened the links from the OP.

But I do have faith that the team is still working. It's usual for there to be a period of quiet after a release and bug fixes.

cogdoctor

Nov 20, 2017
I honestly have no idea what's happening. I only know what I reported because I was curious and opened the links from the OP.

But I do have faith that the team is still working. It's usual for there to be a period of quiet after a release and bug fixes.
Gotcha. What's the latest release version? I can only seem to find 1.40.2?

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes