Ryclos

Mar 13, 2018
Ho my gosh!! This really great version that better far of SadCrab Version...
Continue bro i think i will get the patron for see the next patch :) (MoCoder right ?)
You rock!! More witch gril for training whore :) That's a really good idea i love it <3

snugdug

Jan 22, 2018
Something like white or blue, With Daddy's cum-slut in the other color, like if the thing is white, then the writing in blue and if the thing is blue then the writing in white Please, Actually, Show me what both of them would look like... if you could and I'll choose that way...
your annoying posting so much. You already posted five times, no need to ask for a sixth time.

Reactions: Imperator753

aquaredranger

Jun 8, 2017
Like most perverts of my generation, Hermione was quite important to my development. So needless to say I am quite a fan of Witch Trainer, I have played every version I can find and Silver is definitely the best. I am excited for any and all updates.

I must say if I could make one thing happen it would be with regards to the player character. The whole setup of Witch Trainer is that a perverted Genie is brought to the Potterverse but to everyone there he looks like Dumbledore. Snape even mentions how amazing it is to see Dumbledore say and do these things.

The problem is the we just see some dude in a hooded robe. How amazing would it be if he really did look like Dumbledore. I know it would require so much art and changes that it will never happen, but I think it would take things to next level.

Reactions: Julius88

RvWCaboose

Oct 21, 2017
your annoying posting so much. You already posted five times, no need to ask for a sixth time.

I haven't even said anything for almost a week, And your not considering that MARBRODY is LITERALLY spamming, And you decide to take the piss out of the Autistic person Thats very fucking nice dude, Very fucking nice indeed(!)

MARBRODY

Mar 29, 2018
And here I am ?, I'm just showing what I can do for the game to help in general! What is spam?

Imperator753

Aug 5, 2016
Something like white or blue, With Daddy's cum-slut in the other color, like if the thing is white, then the writing in blue and if the thing is blue then the writing in white
Show me what both of them would look like... if you could and I'll choose that way
Something like white or blue, With Daddy's cum-slut in the other color, like if the thing is white, then the writing in blue and if the thing is blue then the writing in white Please, Actually, Show me what both of them would look like... if you could and I'll choose that way...
I haven't even said anything for almost a week, And your not considering that MARBRODY is LITERALLY spamming, And you decide to take the piss out of the Autistic person Thats very fucking nice dude, Very fucking nice indeed(!)
He's talking about this shit, literally the same message! I hope no one does it for you since you're so demanding.

Marbrody is contributing so it's not spam at all.

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes