F1forhalp

SOTD: The Cure - The Hanging Garden
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
well if it runs on win 32 and 64 bits w/o problems then nice but mac version won't work based on posts on that thread.
not sure about Mac really. for Linux, there's a file "WT Silver.sh" you would start, instead of the .exe file. haven't tried out this one, since my actual Linux is safely excluded from games.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
not sure about Mac really. for Linux, there's a file "WT Silver.sh" you would start, instead of the .exe file. haven't tried out this one, since my actual Linux is safely excluded from games.
also android port doesn't work most likely since it was made for ancient version (and to get new version not worth the effort).

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
every1 incl. susan will get more content in future. when that future happens not even devs know.

LoafyLemon

Witch Trainer Silver
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
Question for the devs. What are the plans for Susan? While I'd say everyone in this thread enjoys the game, I think we can all agree than right now Susan feels very bare bones. In terms of content she is easily the most lacking by a long shot. Is there any plans right now to add more content in future updates? BTW I'm not trying to trash you guys because you work hard I was just wondering.
I agree that Susan Bones' content is very bare bone (pun intended? :D), but we hope to change that.

Susan is the only character that still hasn't been completely converted to the new Doll system. We are working on her new model that should bring her style-wise in line with other girls.

One of the reasons why we do characters overhauls is to let characters utilise the Doll system which in turn allows us to program events more easily and with less time. (For anyone interested, code redundancy was reduced by roughly 96%, number of breaking points was also reduced because everything is objectified and instantiated)

Once that is complete, we can start implementing the new planned content, some of which is already written albeit not finalised.

At the moment we are trying to focus on the more popular characters such as Cho, Hermione, and Tonks, but you'll hear more about the future content plan once the current update gets released.

Hey, Mr Lemon, do you know if the update is incoming soon?
Thanks!
I probably should not be saying that, but since you asked so nicely... ;)

We are ready in 95%, the last 5% is us adding finishing touches, and waiting for the new stable Ren'py (7.4.9) release which the new game build will be based on, and we hope it will address some of the previously reported issues (From my testing, it did, but only time will tell).

I got the same problem but moving it to new folder didn't help
Could you please post traceback.txt and log.txt files? They will allow me to help you.

Last edited:

eablo

Sep 17, 2018
I agree that Susan Bones' content is very bare bone (pun intended? :D), but we hope to change that.

Susan is the only character that still hasn't been completely converted to the new Doll system. We are working on her new model that should bring her style-wise in line with other girls.

One of the reasons why we do characters overhauls is to let characters utilise the Doll system which in turn allows us to program events more easily and with less time. (For anyone interested, code redundancy was reduced by roughly 96%, number of breaking points was also reduced because everything is objectified and instantiated)

Once that is complete, we can start implementing the new planned content for her, some of which is already written albeit not finalised.

At the moment we are trying to focus on the more popular characters such as Cho, Hermione, and Tonks, but you'll hear more about the future content plan once the current update gets released.

I probably should not be saying that, but since you asked so nicely... ;)

We are ready in 95%, the last 5% is us adding finishing touches, and waiting for the new stable Ren'py (7.4.9) release which the new game build will be based on, and we hope it will address some of the previously reported issues (From my testing, it did, but only time will tell).

Could you please post traceback.txt and log.txt files? They will allow me to help you.
There you go

Jan 1, 2021
Finally got around to playing it with all the updates— namely Luna’s new story. I honestly like it way more than the old one. It seems more in line with her character, and the room lit by blacklight revealing all of the genie’s “Wackspurts” had me laughing out loud.

This is still, hands down, my absolute favorite erotic game. The graphics take me back to the Nintendo nostalgia years, the art is hot, the game play is reassuringly simple with its limited options. I’m especially a fan of the rainy days weather element, as it puts me in a weirdly relaxed state. I enjoy that you build a harem almost entirely from your office “control room”. I wish more games followed that format. This game was in the back of my mind when I wrote “Hollow Pleasure” on literotica— harem building from the top floor of a creepy apartment building.

I enjoy each update more and more.

LoafyLemon

Witch Trainer Silver
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
Witch Trainer: Silver - Update 1.41

141.png

Potions update is now live!

This update brings a completely new visitable location, (which some of you might remember from a particular holiday event) where you will be able to brew potions using ingredients that you can buy or obtain through events, this location will also serve as Snape's office.

Potions, when obtained, can be given to characters (Hermione only for now). Each potion produces a different effect, and events vary based on character’s progression, previous choices, or how many times the events were replayed. Each event consists of unique writing and graphics, most of them include CG scenes (drawn by LoafyLemon).

We have also taken necessary steps to improve the game's performance on a wider range of devices, fixing bugs and optimising the code, in order to reduce the number of issues the previous release has had.

Additionally, points and money gains have been rebalanced, in order to reduce the overall ‘grind’, as the previous balancing is no longer appropriate for the amount of content in the game.

For example, hanging out with Snape will not only increase passive Slytherin points gains, but it also will yield a flat points bonus, allowing you to focus on the more fun aspects of the game rather than just statistics. Report writing, similarly to points, has been rebalanced to enable more playstyles.

Other improvements have been made to Hermione events and favours, including new events, fixes for older content, and general improvements to narration, or even character progression based dialogues which also include currently worn character clothing.

New Outfits have been added for Luna, Cho, and Tonks, some of them received new miscellaneous items and tattoos. New wardrobe chit-chats have also been included.

Additionally, the wardrobe has received its fair share of additions, including suggested quality of life changes, colour synchronisation, outfits randomisation, and more!

Save compatibility has finally been enabled, allowing you to continue from your save file made with any 1.40.X version, please know that this feature is still in a BETA phase, and may not work in all cases. Due to technical limitations, save files with mods enabled are not supported by saves compatibility. It is also important to note that some events included, or improved in this update will be missed if you've progressed past them already.

To ensure maximum save compatibility, before upgrading, please save the game in the office, when no event is currently being played.

For a complete list of changes, please refer to the changelog linked down below.

Due to an extensive list of changes and limited number of test devices, this release is considered a beta.

Oh, and we also have a website now. :D

Download:

Changelog:

Last edited:
Jan 1, 2021
Witch Trainer: Silver - Update 1.41

View attachment 1445003

Potions update is now live!

This update brings a completely new visitable location, (which some of you might remember from a particular holiday event) where you will be able to brew potions using ingredients that you can buy or obtain through events, this location will also serve as Snape's office.

Potions, when obtained, can be given to characters (Hermione only for now). Each potion produces a different effect, and events vary based on character’s progression, previous choices, or how many times the events were replayed. Each event consists of unique writing and graphics, most of them include CG scenes (drawn by LoafyLemon).

We have also taken necessary steps to improve the game's performance on a wider range of devices, fixing bugs and optimising the code, in order to reduce the number of issues the previous release has had.

Additionally, points and money gains have been rebalanced, in order to reduce the overall ‘grind’, as the previous balancing is no longer appropriate for the amount of content in the game.

For example, hanging out with Snape will not only increase passive Slytherin points gains, but it also will yield a flat points bonus, allowing you to focus on the more fun aspects of the game rather than just statistics. Report writing, similarly to points, has been rebalanced to enable more playstyles.

Other improvements have been made to Hermione events and favours, including new events, fixes for older content, and general improvements to narration, or even character progression based dialogues which also include currently worn character clothing.

New Outfits have been added for Luna, Cho, and Tonks, some of them received new miscellaneous items and tattoos. New wardrobe chit-chats have also been included.

Additionally, the wardrobe has received its fair share of additions, including suggested quality of life changes, colour synchronisation, outfits randomisation, and more!

__Save compatibility__ has finally been enabled, allowing you to continue from your save file made with any **1.40.X version**, please know that this feature is still in a BETA phase, and may not work in all cases. Due to technical limitations, save files with mods enabled are not supported by saves compatibility. It is also important to note that some events included, or improved in this update will be missed if you've progressed past them already.

To ensure maximum save compatibility, before upgrading, please save the game in the office, when no event is currently being played.

For a complete list of changes, please refer to the changelog linked down below.

Due to an extensive list of changes and limited number of test devices, this release is considered a beta.

Oh, and we also have a website now. :D

Download:

Changelog:
I love you guys so much it hurts me sometimes. Especially now because (like a lunatic) I’m gonna start from the beginning again. Can’t wait to see it!

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes