Ragnarprime

May 28, 2019
Have not played in awhile so noticed on patreon had a update... Did they cut Lunas stuff? As I saw some new stuff about getting a magazine but lost her BJ and Sex scences... that or I just cant get it to trigger anymore. Also did not notice any progress on anyone.

degenerate001

Apr 22, 2021
Have not played in awhile so noticed on patreon had a update... Did they cut Lunas stuff? As I saw some new stuff about getting a magazine but lost her BJ and Sex scences... that or I just cant get it to trigger anymore. Also did not notice any progress on anyone.
They removed the dom luna stuff and gave her only a couple of tiered options.

apostatefarm

Jul 31, 2018
Luna's route is getting reworked. Cho, Astoria, and Hermione all had their first pass already so it was time to start Luna's. Hermione's more or less done, Cho's still got a ways to go, and Astoria still needs a lot of work, but I feel like Luna got a pretty decent chunk of her early corruption handled.

Reactions: Johnny28

RexTyrrano

Jun 30, 2020
Luna's route is getting reworked. Cho, Astoria, and Hermione all had their first pass already so it was time to start Luna's. Hermione's more or less done, Cho's still got a ways to go, and Astoria still needs a lot of work, but I feel like Luna got a pretty decent chunk of her early corruption handled.
not to mention they haven't even started on susan. As far as i can tell there is no way to improve any of her stats and the only reason she's even in the game is so that astoria can mess with someone.

F1forhalp

SOTD: The Cure - The Hanging Garden
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
actually.. there is no need for even more outfits for the granger girl, or tonks. it's more than enough and i don't see it adding to the game, as the game. have yet to come further with the new playthrough, but there used to be enough for the other chars as well. that's my opinion on it.

uandas

Apr 27, 2020
I have a problem playing on android, when creating a new game or when hermione goes to see the screen goes black. Could someone help me?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
none of them girls need more clothes than what they had at birth.

so far played this for 2 days (couple hrs total) and mostly same old with better graphics and some new text. too bad that apparently others besides luna and hermione (if same as in pre 1.4x) can't be fucked.

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
So the only one that's really "complete" is Hermione which seems to be mostly content from Akubar?

We have Tonks: Only Public Events (meaning she diddles the kids in Fem Dom style) and a ton of Hang Out events
Cho: "Still ways to go"
Astoria: "Needs a lot of work"
Luna: "Rework"
And Susan the Cow?

I played a few hours of this game. Tons of new content, new mechanics, new art. Overall incredible for a mod, probably the most competent rework I've seen in all h-gaming.

But it seems like the developer plans to go as wide as possible before actually finishing the story for any of the new additions.
Since dev loves new characters, here's my list before he decides it's too many characters: I hope they add

Ginny, Bellatrix Lestrange, Dolores Umbridge, Harry's Mom (ghost form, I wanna fuck ghosts and rub it in Harry and Snape
s face. Heck I wanna dp her with Snape lol!), the toilet girl (Myrtle), and Dolby.

Bummenphist

Jul 21, 2018
Since dev loves new characters, here's my list before he decides it's too many characters: I hope they add

Ginny, Bellatrix Lestrange, Dolores Umbridge, Harry's Mom (ghost form, I wanna fuck ghosts and rub it in Harry and Snape
s face. Heck I wanna dp her with Snape lol!), the toilet girl (Myrtle), and Dolby.
I have to disagree with one point here. I DO NOT want to see Umbridge in any state of undress. Maybe she could be a threat to them, or maybe force the students to do things, but ... no please. Unless she is seriously re-imagined from the books and films.

Jan 1, 2021
I have to disagree with one point here. I DO NOT want to see Umbridge in any state of undress. Maybe she could be a threat to them, or maybe force the students to do things, but ... no please. Unless she is seriously re-imagined from the books and films.
Maybe they can have her as an antagonist— for some reason she gets a boner for Genie and keeps popping up to harass him, like some pink Kool Aid guy, and the objective with her is to train her to leave you the hell alone. Not really a sexual fantasy in an erotic game, but the world is full of annoying people, and I’d love to train them to leave me alone.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
finished all but hermione's public favors (done those xth times so don't see need for that) and susan has wardrobe change locked (dunno how to open that since it is locked even after astoria did her magiks on her).

hermione's wardrobe bugged sometime after quidditch match and she started to wear just pants and stockings when she should have worn that witch outfit and stockinga and couldn't get it changed afterwards.

overall same old with new graphics and a lot new texts and more grinding on hermione and rest.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well 1.4x luna content ends where she touches herself and shows her ass to genie.

only actual sex is with hermione, cho just gives bjs and luna just teases.

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes