Khazagt

Feb 10, 2018
Well I'm not spamming hes spamming is constantly typing in the shortest amount of time, Look at the dates I've posted them you fuckwit, Or maybe you can be a racist/disability-ist motherfucker and not realize that he could of just all the so called "contributes" in the one fucking post, But no you go for me, FUCK YOU ARKTARD
You sure do like to bring up your disability. I think it would be nice for everyone if you could calm down a bit.

Reactions: Jarul

Locopirate117

Sep 27, 2017
So back to the topic at hand, mojo and friends are doing a he'll of a job, I for one am very excited to see all of the changes, im intentionally waiting for a couple of big updates before i play it again. Last was like 1.23 for me so all the new stuff is gonna be awesome!

Reactions: AdmiralNobody
Oct 25, 2017
It seems I can't get Luna to trigger. I've read earlier in this tread that I just need to train Hermione and then the hat will talk to me, but I've now I've had sex with Hermione, and it still hasn't triggered. Any advice?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
just keep doing favors and tutoring and eventually hat speaks to djinn.

Chef420

Jun 2, 2017
It seems I can't get Luna to trigger. I've read earlier in this tread that I just need to train Hermione and then the hat will talk to me, but I've now I've had sex with Hermione, and it still hasn't triggered. Any advice?
I'm pretty sure you need to max out her (hermoine's) whoring level. Or at least get close to maxing it out

EsUnPinguino

Feb 15, 2018
First off, thanks Marbrody for tossing in some art work! Quite the amount of drawings you decided to contribute! This was along the lines of what I wanted to contribute if the devs found any use for more artwork / accessories.

Secondly, people shouldn't get mad at someone for contributing to adding more content. That's what helps improve games. The devs can pick and choose what goes in, as well as other modders can use it for their exploration / development if necessary.

Lastly, I'm not a mod or anything, but everything goes smoother if name-calling stays out of the forum. There's a report option if you feel that a member is being abusive via their profile. Internet flaming and keyboard-wars just dilute the end goal of the devs providing contextual and valuable support for the game itself, and I for one reallllllly appreciate the modders / devs themselves not only communicating but enjoying their forum thread time as well.

I second the excitement for 1.27! Thanks and looking forward to trying out the new build. MoJo and MadMerlin, love the tidbits of update information you have been sprinkling in :) Hope your week(s) are going well!

Rashido

Jan 5, 2018
So after Hermione gets mad at you for training Luna and fixes her how do you continue training Luna? She said she would come back but never did :(

MARBRODY

Mar 29, 2018
Yes i mind, NO FUTA EVER, i dont want to see that crap in this game unless its officially supported by the dev and in a way this isnt creepy as fuck!

By the way you post a TON, just edit your posts and add to them, let me re iterate NODAMNFUTA

thank you have a nice day.
I just edit and spread a ton of pictures, that is, they are not needed, for other bodies, then just be all for default as you want. Similarly, if you did not play this game, but there is a futa mode in the cheat tab, it's just that your opinion should not depend on the complete removal of one feature, because you simply did not want it.

ThatOneLamp

Sep 12, 2017
Hold the Table of which im sitting upon! There was a mod for witch trainer! How did I not know. Well, time to get back to talking with snape about the dark arts and so and so , god I missed Snape!

MARBRODY

Mar 29, 2018
Hi, shortened the pants under the large body, I do not understand how to throw it to the general libraries in GitHub? just throw here the archive!

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes