amancito

Feb 6, 2021
i do hope there will be a choice again, because i do like them chibis. there used to be a chibi switch in the settings. imo some things look more lively as chibi.
I like the chibis because the girl gets to wear what I want during the scene. And I guess making the chibi scene is a lot less work than the CG.

LoafyLemon

Witch Trainer Silver
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
Witch Trainer: Silver - Patch 1.41.2
update.png

Good evening, everyone!

We have a prepared a mini update to celebrate the upcoming Halloween, and to give you guys something to do while we work on the next big update, witch you will be hearing about more in the upcoming month.

On top of the usual contents like bug fixes, proofreading, and improvements, this update also includes new content such as a new Halloween-themed Mirror Story starring Tonks, Cho and Luna, alongside Genie of course. The story includes several new and unique rewards such as new decorations and three very hot new outfits for the girls.

Additionally, Hermione's Magic Collar events are back, but in a much better form than previously, as we have overhauled them completely, to include new branching dialogues, new artwork with unique design for each collar, and one completely new collar choice.

A decent amount of work was put into room decorations, to support animations, and to allow us to add them more easily to the game.

Two new cosplay outfits have been added for Cho and Luna, and a bunch of piercings have been added for Hermione as a bonus.

For a complete list of changes, please refer to the changelog linked down below.

Download:

Changelog:

Bummenphist

Jul 21, 2018
Got a slight error after installing the Halloween patch.

Error_01.jpg Error_02.jpg
Now I can't get rid of him. I loaded an existing save file which updated to the Halloween patch version.

After playing a little further, I went to Snape's office, and the ghost image was gone when I got back. But as soon as I hung out with Tonks after that, the image (of Genie and Tonks this time) was back.

Later I went to the Weasley's shop and it vanished again. So I'm guessing that hanging will cause the ghost image to, and leaving the office will remove it.

Last edited:

BastardX

May 13, 2018
I wonder how to get Susan Assertiveness training started, when is Astoria going to get new spells and we get more favor options for the other girls?

Bummenphist

Jul 21, 2018
Clicking on either of these two choices gives you the other option.

Error_03.jpg

At first I thought that the genie was merely being crude, but I think it's a mistake.

GusLionel

Dec 13, 2020
Uhm hey, I played v1.41.3, just wanna ask, there's 3 achievements that I can't unlock:
- Decorator: use any kinda decor
- Mad Hatter: bought all hat decor from shop
- Poster Boy: bought all poster from shop
Is it a bug?

Edit 1: I'm on easy mode and usually use the add money and reset relationship cheat

GusLionel

Dec 13, 2020
I wonder how to get Susan Assertiveness training started, when is Astoria going to get new spells and we get more favor options for the other girls?
I think in v1.41.3, there's no 'Susan Assertiveness' training, we have to wait for future updates for that, Astoria's new spells, and more favor options.

halluva

May 18, 2017
and to give you guys something to do while we work on the next big update, witch you will be hearing about more in the upcoming month.
Is there a log of planned updates? I haven't played this game in a long time and was thinking of seeing what was new, but I'd rather wait if some big changes are coming soon.

Johnny28

Game Developer
Feb 7, 2018
Clicking on either of these two choices gives you the other option.

View attachment 1466751

At first I thought that the genie was merely being crude, but I think it's a mistake.
He says both, the menu options are a line of dialogue. If it was an action it would say something like "-Tell her she looks like a slut-". It's meant to be a joke. Although we keep getting bug reports about it. lol

Reactions: Bummenphist

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
guys, is anyone have saves for 1.40.2, because i reinstall my windows and lost my saves(
better just start from scratch. it's possible that 1.4x.x is incompatible with 1.40.x saves.

Is there a log of planned updates? I haven't played this game in a long time and was thinking of seeing what was new, but I'd rather wait if some big changes are coming soon.
always but when that comes is different thing.

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes