apostatefarm

Jul 31, 2018
Is there a log of planned updates? I haven't played this game in a long time and was thinking of seeing what was new, but I'd rather wait if some big changes are coming soon.
Update just dropped so there's likely gonna be a few months before the next, particularly with the holidays coming up. Also in this update they've supposedly got save compatibility going forward so you won't need to restart again in the future

Jan 1, 2021
Minor issue (that may not be an issue due to her ever changing hair): If I change the color of Tonks’ hair, it reverts back the next time I summon her. Again, not a big deal but was wondering if this is a glitch or just something that’s unavoidable.

Bummenphist

Jul 21, 2018
Minor issue (that may not be an issue due to her ever changing hair): If I change the color of Tonks’ hair, it reverts back the next time I summon her. Again, not a big deal but was wondering if this is a glitch or just something that’s unavoidable.
I also saw that, but assumed it was intentional as she seems to use her hair colour to denote her mood.

halluva

May 18, 2017
Update just dropped so there's likely gonna be a few months before the next, particularly with the holidays coming up. Also in this update they've supposedly got save compatibility going forward so you won't need to restart again in the future
Does the new update re-add the removed content that people were talking about further up in the thread, or should I download an older version?

erbk

Apr 11, 2020
It's more a matter of replacing content than removing it. The old Luna stuff is gone but there's new content as well, like the new Maid stuff with Hermione.

Reactions: Congressman Weiner

LoafyLemon

Witch Trainer Silver
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
Does the new update re-add the removed content that people were talking about further up in the thread, or should I download an older version?
Pretty much everything has been overhauled and added back, with the exception of Luna events which were cut.

LeturLefr

Nov 14, 2018
damn I last play this game like 3 years ago, didn't realize it still ongoing.
welp time to start from the scratch again
Screenshot (3767).png

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
Is the game still heavy with this new chart? and when does it stop incompatible with past version saves? I'm tired of starting a new save whenever a new update comes out

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is the game still heavy with this new chart? and when does it stop incompatible with past version saves? I'm tired of starting a new save whenever a new update comes out
devs said that on from now on saves between big versions should be compatible but we'll see.

F1forhalp

SOTD: The Cure - The Hanging Garden
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
Witch Trainer: Silver - Patch 1.41.2
View attachment 1466047

Good evening, everyone!

We have a prepared a mini update to celebrate the upcoming Halloween, and to give you guys something to do while we work on the next big update, witch you will be hearing about more in the upcoming month.

On top of the usual contents like bug fixes, proofreading, and improvements, this update also includes new content such as a new Halloween-themed Mirror Story starring Tonks, Cho and Luna, alongside Genie of course. The story includes several new and unique rewards such as new decorations and three very hot new outfits for the girls.

Additionally, Hermione's Magic Collar events are back, but in a much better form than previously, as we have overhauled them completely, to include new branching dialogues, new artwork with unique design for each collar, and one completely new collar choice.

A decent amount of work was put into room decorations, to support animations, and to allow us to add them more easily to the game.

Two new cosplay outfits have been added for Cho and Luna, and a bunch of piercings have been added for Hermione as a bonus.

For a complete list of changes, please refer to the changelog linked down below.

Download:

Changelog:
thanks for the update. little snag,
website tries to break out of SSL when accessing; there are some elements that don't adhere to encryption on page load, even though the target is https, maybe something to check by your webmaster. (warning flagged by HTTPS Everywhere extension.)

Reactions: LoafyLemon

LoafyLemon

Witch Trainer Silver
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
thanks for the update. little snag,
website tries to break out of SSL when accessing; there are some elements that don't adhere to encryption on page load, even though the target is https, maybe something to check by your webmaster. (warning flagged by HTTPS Everywhere extension.)
Since I'm the only programmer on the team, I am also responsible for the website. I think https everywhere is returning a false positive due to http -> https redirection in case someone tries to access the unsecure channel. We are using Cloudflare services, which may also affect the results (I think?).

I have double checked everything and it seems to be working fine, but thank you for the concern, I really appreciate it!

HoleInOne

Sep 30, 2017
stuck with cho, think its a bug. flirting with Slytherin is full, when i train her she still says the brutes line. no special talking options with the teachers or the rest of the girls, what do i do?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
stuck with cho, think its a bug. flirting with Slytherin is full, when i train her she still says the brutes line. no special talking options with the teachers or the rest of the girls, what do i do?
have you (has she) won quidditch match?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I would like to know why I am not seeing updates in the notifications?
cuz this is under mods not games. also f95 "forgets" wtached threads once a week usually unless visits on those daily and posts 2-3 times a week.

Livvy

Mar 15, 2018
Talk to/hang with Tonks

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes