F1forhalp

SOTD: The Cure - The Hanging Garden
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
Since I'm the only programmer on the team, I am also responsible for the website. I think https everywhere is returning a false positive due to http -> https redirection in case someone tries to access the unsecure channel. We are using Cloudflare services, which may also affect the results (I think?).

I have double checked everything and it seems to be working fine, but thank you for the concern, I really appreciate it!
i think i found the culprit: on site access you get a redirect to the usual "omg dis is adult stuff" warning from Blogger. the return from confirm points to just www,silver etc, at least from what i've read in the adress bar here. didn't sieve through the site. might as well be Blogger's fault; it's the only thing i found.

Last edited:

Bummenphist

Jul 21, 2018
A question about the collar. Does it serve the same function as the previous collar, in that once Hermione is a proper slave, then that's the end of the collar's usage? Or does it work as an indicator of her progression, showing different values along the way, such as "tart", "slut", "whore" and "slave"? My preference would be for the second option, to mark her descent into depravity, but if that is the case, I would also like to be able to present the other girls (and maybe Tonks too) with collars as well. Maybe the collars could mark Genie's new harem?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I wish I could have a setting where I would get notified on an update in this thread only after Tonks spread her legs.
she spreds them everytime she comes to genie's office just not that wide that genie could fuck her.

Reactions: omocik

Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
Just played through the latest edition. What I'm looking forward to in future updates:

1. Cho gets to win the Tournament
2. Cho gets to have fun with Hermione
3. Luna's plotline picks back up like in the old edition, where she and Hermione become friends and have sex with Genie
4. The card game stops making me use random cards or reverse numbers, thus making card collection and strategy useless
5. Genie finally gets to have fun with Tonks
6. Susan's plotline continues as Genie teaches her to be more assertive (and what she wants is Genie)
7. Astoria's plotline ends. Enough of her
8. More artwork (I know this is a big request), perhaps showing scenes that are only described in texts now.

Jan 1, 2021
Just played through the latest edition. What I'm looking forward to in future updates:

1. Cho gets to win the Tournament
2. Cho gets to have fun with Hermione
3. Luna's plotline picks back up like in the old edition, where she and Hermione become friends and have sex with Genie
4. The card game stops making me use random cards or reverse numbers, thus making card collection and strategy useless
5. Genie finally gets to have fun with Tonks
6. Susan's plotline continues as Genie teaches her to be more assertive (and what she wants is Genie)
7. Astoria's plotline ends. Enough of her
8. More artwork (I know this is a big request), perhaps showing scenes that are only described in texts now.
On Astoria: Granted, she and her story line appeal the least to me. But I can appreciate mind control and hypnosis in erotica, and I see some potential as a tool to make the other characters do things they wouldn’t ordinarily do. She holds little to no sex appeal for me and she’s kind of sociopathic, so I’d like to see something like, if you bribe her, she’ll cast imperio to either short cut you into sex with the other characters (and let you skip a lot of the training), or she can arrange character pairings you couldn’t get any other way: Tonks and Cho, or Hermoine and Snape, etc.

On Tonks: she’s easy— a horny slut. For a trainer game, she’s kind of an effortless lay. I just want them to get to Genie and her banging already. But her fooling around with male students is hot.

On Susan: I almost want to see something new and unique with her. I’d like to see Genie’s training backfire on her, and she becomes a crazy psycho clinger who resorts to blackmail and sabotaging your relations with the other girls if Genie doesn’t give her the appropriate attention, thus forcing the player to sort of juggle her in order to maintain progress with the others.

On the rest: stay the course!

Just my own ideas for what they’re worth, but sometimes a little contrast among the characters could keep things fresh and spicy.

Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
Just my own ideas for what they’re worth, but sometimes a little contrast among the characters could keep things fresh and spicy.
Good comments!

I personally do NOT like plots where people are hypnotized and otherwise forced to act against their wills. Seems too rapey for me (even if it's done, as you suggest, to speed up things... you can always use a cheat for that). Encouraging them to reach their own slut potential where they end up loving it is much more appealing to me.

You can't please everyone, I know. Many games here do not appeal to me at all, and many people don't like this one, either. But so far, I am very happy with the changes they have made recently (as I said in my review)

Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
You know, i quite like those twists. Maybe making them optional or less common i can agree with, but it would be a shame to get rid of them outright.
It just seems like once you finally get there with a great group of cards, poof! 95% of all the games after that are random and lowest numbers instead.

I agree, every once in a while, a twist is good. Not most of the time, though.

Bummenphist

Jul 21, 2018
Good comments!

I personally do NOT like plots where people are hypnotized and otherwise forced to act against their wills. Seems too rapey for me (even if it's done, as you suggest, to speed up things... you can always use a cheat for that). Encouraging them to reach their own slut potential where they end up loving it is much more appealing to me.

You can't please everyone, I know. Many games here do not appeal to me at all, and many people don't like this one, either. But so far, I am very happy with the changes they have made recently (as I said in my review)
I would prefer a plotline where Astoria goes off the rails and threatens to expose the secret of the favour trading to the Ministry, or maybe to Death Eaters. Something to make the Genie and the gang have to remove her (non-fatally) carefully. Or maybe just neutralise her.

BiggySmall

Oct 1, 2018
dont know if it was alredy answered but how do i rich the first ending of the book?
I'm pretty sure it's bugged. You are supposed to pick options at random but not evenly between the 3. I did so and it said I got ending 1 of 5 but ending 1 was shown as incomplete.

• Sad
Reactions: arashiki

chiken42

Jun 8, 2020
Hello, i need help, my game crash when i start...

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 189, in script
python:
python:
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 190, in <module>
renpy.execute_default_statement(True)
File "game/_script_/_daphne_/_wardrobe_.rpy", line 57, in set_default
default dap_top_school_1 = DollCloth("daphne", ("tops", "shirts"), "top", "top_school_1",[[183, 183, 184, 255], [109, 105, 121, 255], [58, 115, 75, 255], [205, 205, 206, 255]], armfix=True, unlocked=True)
File "game/_script_/_daphne_/_wardrobe_.rpy", line 57, in <module>
default dap_top_school_1 = DollCloth("daphne", ("tops", "shirts"), "top", "top_school_1",[[183, 183, 184, 255], [109, 105, 121, 255], [58, 115, 75, 255], [205, 205, 206, 255]], armfix=True, unlocked=True)
File "game/_script_/doll/clothes.rpy", line 27, in __init__
self.set_imagepath()
File "game/_script_/doll/clothes.rpy", line 48, in set_imagepath
raise IOError("Couldn't find file \"{}/characters/{}/clothes/{}/{}/0.webp\"".format(self.modpath, self.name, subpath, self.id))
IOError: Couldn't find file "/characters/daphne/clothes/top/top_school_1/0.webp"

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/bootstrap.py", line 331, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "renpy/main.py", line 652, in main
run(restart)
File "renpy/main.py", line 148, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "renpy/execution.py", line 922, in run_context
context.run()
python:
python:
File "renpy/ast.py", line 928, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2245, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 190, in <module>
renpy.execute_default_statement(True)
File "renpy/exports.py", line 3751, in execute_default_statement
i.set_default(start)
File "game/_script_/_daphne_/_wardrobe_.rpy", line 57, in set_default
File "renpy/python.py", line 2269, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/_script_/_daphne_/_wardrobe_.rpy", line 57, in <module>
File "game/_script_/doll/clothes.rpy", line 27, in __init__
self.set_imagepath()
File "game/_script_/doll/clothes.rpy", line 48, in set_imagepath
raise IOError("Couldn't find file \"{}/characters/{}/clothes/{}/{}/0.webp\"".format(self.modpath, self.name, subpath, self.id))
IOError: Couldn't find file "/characters/daphne/clothes/top/top_school_1/0.webp"

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.9.2142
WT Silver 1.41.3
Tue Nov 2 18:58:21 2021

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ollp
4.10 star(s) 75 Votes