Madeni

Oct 17, 2021
If that's the case, then why is there any restriction at all in what wardrobe you can choose for her?
My head cannon is that she's fine being a slut when she's leading at first and needs time before she lets you lead entirely
Doesn't seem odd to me honestly

Main takeaway is: Tonks is not part of the corruption fetish, she's corrupted from the start. She's more part of the domination one
The only corruption you have with her is her doing the corrupting or helping you corrupt

omocik

May 2, 2017
editing files question:
I want to modify default apperience of Cho. Add piercing, add pubes, change hairstyle.
But in order to do so I need to add those to her every "default" or "story" outfit?

\game\_script_\_cho_\_wardrobe_.rpy

>default code
default cho_outfit_cheerleader = DollOutfit([cho_hair_ponytail1, cho_earring_snitch, cho_stockings_quid1, cho_panties_sport2, cho_bra_sports1, cho_bottom_quid1, cho_top_quid1, cho_makeup0_blush], price=500, name="Ravenclaw Cheerleader Uniform", desc="Ravenclaw! Ravenclaw!")

>into
default cho_outfit_cheerleader = DollOutfit([cho_hair_ponytail1, cho_earring_snitch, cho_stockings_quid1, cho_panties_sport2, cho_bra_sports1, cho_bottom_quid1, cho_top_quid1, cho_makeup0_blush, cho_pubes_arrow], price=500, name="Ravenclaw Cheerleader Uniform", desc="Ravenclaw! Ravenclaw!")

or is there a "default body" way to code it; just in one line?

Last edited:

degenerate001

Apr 22, 2021
And good riddance. Hopefully it will come back with some Slytherin slut, and hopefully Hermione will help Genie to train Luna (like the sub Luna path in the old version of the game).
And I disagree. Dom luna was great. It made her more assertive and I enjoyed it thoroughly. They shouldn't have erased Dom Luna and all we got are just crap dress up shit and meaningless additional hermione dialogue that didn't change the ending at all.
Less Content update = bad update

Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
And I disagree. Dom luna was great. It made her more assertive and I enjoyed it thoroughly. They shouldn't have erased Dom Luna and all we got are just crap dress up shit and meaningless additional hermione dialogue that didn't change the ending at all.
Less Content update = bad update
I am in favor of bringing back the Dom Luna plotline, as I said in my post. Just not with Luna! I didn't like having to do that plotline and then restarting her to do the Sub plotline. Give us a Slytherin girl doing it so we can enjoy both plotlines at the same time.

Reactions: johnrodr08

F1forhalp

SOTD: The Cure - The Hanging Garden
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
I am in favor of bringing back the Dom Luna plotline, as I said in my post. Just not with Luna! I didn't like having to do that plotline and then restarting her to do the Sub plotline. Give us a Slytherin girl doing it so we can enjoy both plotlines at the same time.
well the idea to use the hat and turn her, or not, had some potential. wasn't really my taste especially because Luna is some oddball to begin with and thus has her own possibilities. still, the idea was good. just doesn't feel like it would fit, regarding the now scratched outcome.. maybe wasn't thought through.

degenerate001

Apr 22, 2021
If your complaint is just that you don't want to restart plotlines, then that is a pretty weak argument. Save files exist, in case you didn't know. And there is no real reason to remove the Dom Luna path since you are not forced into it to begin with.

Reactions: johnrodr08

Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
If your complaint is just that you don't want to restart plotlines, then that is a pretty weak argument. Save files exist, in case you didn't know. And there is no real reason to remove the Dom Luna path since you are not forced into it to begin with.
My complaints:

1. Why create an alternate version of Luna when there are plenty of other girls who would fit the plotline? Why even have Luna if she's not going to be Luna? It could be anyone, and it should be anyone.

2. Why make me start her character all over to get two separate plotlines when it is just as easy to give the Dom plotline to another girl and then we can be playing both at the same time?

Seriously, I am not sure how else to say this, because I've said it before. I'm not against the plotline; I think it should belong to another girl. I hope they bring it back with someone else. Let's have our cake and eat it, too.

degenerate001

Apr 22, 2021
My complaints:

1. Why create an alternate version of Luna when there are plenty of other girls who would fit the plotline? Why even have Luna if she's not going to be Luna? It could be anyone, and it should be anyone.

2. Why make me start her character all over to get two separate plotlines when it is just as easy to give the Dom plotline to another girl and then we can be playing both at the same time?

Seriously, I am not sure how else to say this, because I've said it before. I'm not against the plotline; I think it should belong to another girl. I hope they bring it back with someone else. Let's have our cake and eat it, too.
1. Because it's hot as fuck.
2. You're not forced into the dom path. And the end of the story focuses solely on hermione, so your argument of having Dom and Sub Luna in the ending of the story doesn't hold water. She's not mentioned in the ending of the story.

You say you're for the dom plotline, but the current version clearly is lacking of Luna content. So it's more like "Let's have our cake and eat a picture of one".

Bummenphist

Jul 21, 2018
My two cents? I much prefer exploiting/corrupting the current Luna. But I do like the idea of a domme character, but maybe as a Slytherin, and maybe pushing Hermione around, not the genie. Alternatively, adding Ginny into the game and having her become a domme, again for use against Hermione. Having a corrupted Ginny exploit her friendship with Hermione and making her do some shameful things? I'd buy that for a dollar. Or Cho venting her spleen against the previously do-gooder Hermione? Or Astoria imperioing Hermione for fun and profit? I guess any of the characters could become femdom, except Luna, Hermione and maybe Tonks. Tonks should be into everything and anything.

Reactions: Moonhed and Raring
4.10 star(s) 75 Votes