horatz

Aug 20, 2017
A Thousand people, a thousand flavours. I like the idea You can shift the personality of a character to be Dom or sub. It makes it more universal, and it's supportive of the module structure of the game. Kind of like with clothes. I can see great implications for the future of such a universal system. Open world RPG/ Sandbox is where this is heading.

Reactions: blarg0192

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
1. Why create an alternate version of Luna when there are plenty of other girls who would fit the plotline? Why even have Luna if she's not going to be Luna? It could be anyone, and it should be anyone.
The fact that the complaint about Dom Luna is that she is not Luna within a game where the main goal is to corrupt Hermione to not be Hermione is kind of hypocritical.

halluva

May 18, 2017
Just like Tonks, it looks like Hermione's outfit customizer allows you to completely remove her shirt before it lets you wear skimpy tops. She doesn't have the justification of Tonks' general sluttiness, so this definitely feels like an oversight that's applied to all the girls. Whatever flag that allows you to completely remove clothes should be the last one to flip after all of the lewd tiers of that clothes type have been unlocked.

Also on a somewhat related note, the Astoria curse lessons play out kind of silly if Tonks shows up in her nightgown because she tells her to remove "her coat" (at which point she's totally nude" and then starts talking about showing her breasts as a next step.

Reactions: blarg0192

Bummenphist

Jul 21, 2018
The fact that the complaint about Dom Luna is that she is not Luna within a game where the main goal is to corrupt Hermione to not be Hermione is kind of hypocritical.
I don't think hypocritical is accurate. The point of the game is to corrupt them. Therefore they should start off as close to their original characterisations as possible and then get turned into a slut, whore, sub whatever. So Luna should start as Luna etc.

degenerate001

Apr 22, 2021
I don't think hypocritical is accurate. The point of the game is to corrupt them. Therefore they should start off as close to their original characterisations as possible and then get turned into a slut, whore, sub whatever. So Luna should start as Luna etc.
Oh, I see. So they should be as close to the original as possible, right? How about Hermione? Shouldn't she be black? Because JK Rowling said she is now black. You wouldn't want to go against the source material, right?

Yeah, no. As I said before, Luna still starts of as Luna. You can simply choose to have a different version of her. Your argument that she's not the original Luna is not a valid argument because you're not forced to play with Dom Luna. You can play as sub Luna if you want.

• Angry
Reactions: Bongmaster69

Bummenphist

Jul 21, 2018
Oh, I see. So they should be as close to the original as possible, right? How about Hermione? Shouldn't she be black? Because JK Rowling said she is now black. You wouldn't want to go against the source material, right?

Yeah, no. As I said before, Luna still starts of as Luna. You can simply choose to have a different version of her. Your argument that she's not the original Luna is not a valid argument because you're not forced to play with Dom Luna. You can play as sub Luna if you want.
I'm not having a go at you, I may have phrased it poorly. I think that all characters should start out as the vanilla versions of themselves, from the films not the books, as that gives us all a common visual frame of reference. Then the game should give you various paths for each character to be taken down. However, I know that doing it that way would require a lot of work, especially in scenarios where characters interact. I didn't mean to sound like I dismissed your opinion out of hand.

Also, I missed J.K. Rowling talking about Hermione. Was this a recent thing?

Argonauz

Jun 28, 2020
As i played this game once again, i thought to my self "which one am i slave training this time". For time and time has pass since i been with all this girls, even from the start till my very own end. And after every minute of me spending time with all these ladies am begging to question my self why again, and for that i give it my final review.
-Game mechanic 3/5
-Is it fapable 1/5
-Story 2/5
-Game fullness (sex status...etc) 2/5
Overal
2/5

Reactions: degenerate001

F1forhalp

SOTD: The Cure - The Hanging Garden
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
A Thousand people, a thousand flavours. I like the idea You can shift the personality of a character to be Dom or sub. It makes it more universal, and it's supportive of the module structure of the game. Kind of like with clothes. I can see great implications for the future of such a universal system. Open world RPG/ Sandbox is where this is heading.
that there makes me worry. pretty please not yet another sandbox game. fill them stories for the girls, and really, have them to a finish, for each of them. that'd be great.
else, you'd have to do some another complete overhaul for the open world system and will drift into this white noise mediocreness tons of other games around here seem to end at, for the sake of the sandbox.
the original was entertaining on it's own, and came to an end. well, more than one even, if you did the right choices. this mod just like others, didn't leave this main plot line, and did work around it, and was, to date, entertaining (welp minus all those waaay to many clothes, personal opinion), and had endings. far distance options can lead to Cho and Luna endings as well, possibly. no idea where the Astoria thing might go, still i see possible endings even there. Susan idk, right now only serves as plot object for Astoria, that's still lessay undeveloped.
that's my projection of this, which implies giant amounts of work, and exceeds by far what we call "a mod". one had to write all those stories. maybe leave some intersections to put in more girls. that's for starters. work for years.

degenerate001

Apr 22, 2021
I'm not having a go at you, I may have phrased it poorly. I think that all characters should start out as the vanilla versions of themselves, from the films not the books, as that gives us all a common visual frame of reference. Then the game should give you various paths for each character to be taken down. However, I know that doing it that way would require a lot of work, especially in scenarios where characters interact. I didn't mean to sound like I dismissed your opinion out of hand.

Luna already started out as the vanilla version of herself. The dom Luna was simply an optional path. Getting rid of it was just a terrible decision since it didn't interfere with her original story. And the fact that the recent update not only got rid of dom luna but also gave her only talk, inspect her body, and watch her masturbate meant that this update was just awful.

Livvy

Mar 15, 2018

People are free to mod the game as they wish. I would suggest taking this intensity for dom!Luna and using it to implement your vision of how it should have gone. I'm sure you could do a wonderful job!

For the record, Rowling never actually said that Hermione was black, but said that she'd never definitely said that she was white. Obviously, this is a bit of an iffy claim - certain passages certainly strongly hint towards her being white - but I felt like clarifying that.

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
Yeah we're uh, going to ignore that, like everybody else sane. Authors retconning their own work truly is the worst.

Reactions: Bummenphist

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Then you missed my point, they both start off as the original characters, but while the main point of the game is to corrupt the students at Hogwarts getting upset about one character's corruption while ignoring the main one (again being the point of the game) to me is hypocritical.

Gecy

Apr 30, 2020
It was some years back when some theater was making fanfic-tier stage play and Hermione's character was played by some old black actress. Twitter denizens asked Rowling about this and she immediately processed to pile up woke points with them by stating something along the lines that she never specified Hermione's or anyone else race, so she also could be black. Though sane readers where quickly to point out relevant lines from her own books about Hermione being pale as a ghost, looking like panda after hit in the eye, etc.

p.s. By the way, I don't know if the game has it or not, but I have nothing against gyaru Hermione. Or any other girls really.

Last edited:
Reactions: yamadakun

degenerate001

Apr 22, 2021
People are free to mod the game as they wish. I would suggest taking this intensity for dom!Luna and using it to implement your vision of how it should have gone. I'm sure you could do a wonderful job!

For the record, Rowling never actually said that Hermione was black, but said that she'd never definitely said that she was white. Obviously, this is a bit of an iffy claim - certain passages certainly strongly hint towards her being white - but I felt like clarifying that.
lol That is an even worse justification. "Oh, you don't like Star Wars 8? You think Rose was a bad character? I suggest using that intensity to make your own movie. I'm sure you could do a wonderful job!"
See what I did there? Yeah, that's you. I'm voicing out why the new update sucks. You trying to say that I should "mod the game as I wish" is not how you treat those who use this mod. There are legit concerns that some users have. Dom Luna has been out for quite a while now and some of us liked her brand new personality. It's a new dimension and it didn't remove any content from the game. It was completely optional.
Next time, do a better job of being passive aggressive and you might actually have a better grounded opinion. My complaints are genuine. Yours are just dismissive.

Livvy

Mar 15, 2018

Hello everyone.

Today's progress report will be covering what we are working on for the next update.

The main focus of the next update will be Cho Chang and the final Quidditch match and its subsequent events. We will try avoiding spoilers, but be aware that some spoilers may still slip through.

The final quidditch events will conclude Cho’s storyline, but it won’t be an end for her character as a whole. During the events you will be able to witness Cho’s struggles and dilemmas regarding her newly discovered feelings, and how she chooses to express them to her beloved coach.

With the addition of Snape's office in the last big update, we are now ready to start adding more locations into the game so you can expect Genie to finally leave his office more often, and with that we are also updating the map to make it more scalable, easier to navigate, and to add support for special map/location events.

The next location we'll be adding is Madam Mafkin's Emporium which was long overdue, it will include a fully explorable room, improved introduction events, and also upscaling her sprite and adding a chibi.

Another long awaited change is Susan's model which has been redesigned and redrawn to ensure it’s on par with other character designs and quality. Additionally, her character will now be able to convey a wider range of emotions with the use of new facial expressions. Susan’s new clothing will include a full set of school uniforms.

If you have any specific suggestion for more casual muggle clothes for her, feel free to drop a suggestion in discord and we will pick one suggestion that will be turned into a casual set of muggle clothes for Susan.

We are also working on a very special addition to the game, but we don't want to spoil it just yet.

We're very pleased with how the update is turning out, and we cannot wait to show you more as we continue working on it.

We hope you all enjoyed the last update, stay tuned for more in the future.

--------

Figured since Johnny and Loafy hadn't updated this thread yet, I would. Coming for their jobs!

Deneuve

Aug 6, 2017
that there makes me worry. pretty please not yet another sandbox game. fill them stories for the girls, and really, have them to a finish, for each of them. that'd be great.
else, you'd have to do some another complete overhaul for the open world system and will drift into this white noise mediocreness tons of other games around here seem to end at, for the sake of the sandbox.
the original was entertaining on it's own, and came to an end. well, more than one even, if you did the right choices. this mod just like others, didn't leave this main plot line, and did work around it, and was, to date, entertaining (welp minus all those waaay to many clothes, personal opinion), and had endings. far distance options can lead to Cho and Luna endings as well, possibly. no idea where the Astoria thing might go, still i see possible endings even there. Susan idk, right now only serves as plot object for Astoria, that's still lessay undeveloped.
that's my projection of this, which implies giant amounts of work, and exceeds by far what we call "a mod". one had to write all those stories. maybe leave some intersections to put in more girls. that's for starters. work for years.
I'm pretty sure it's not gonna be a sandbox open world, it's just opening up Hogwarts so you're not stuck in the same Headmaster room since this game is long (if I'm taking the length of the original Witch Trainer into account). It's just gonna be select locations in Hogwarts, you can pretty much do it in the game rn, just the options on where to go are a handful.

Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
Yeah, that was what I was saying that people are ignoring in order to argue against me because internet.

I'm not against the subplot. But there was no reason whatsoever to give it to Luna. Create a new character who is dom, and then you have a new girl AND you can play both girls without having to reset Luna.

It's a win/win. It's not hypocritical to want more. I'm not sure what people are objecting to.

redit34

Nov 16, 2021
Эм, я новенький. А есть последния версия для ПК на русском? и еще, у меня есть старая версия игры, если я скачаю новую, старые сохранения перенесутся?

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes