cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hold the Table of which im sitting upon! There was a mod for witch trainer! How did I not know. Well, time to get back to talking with snape about the dark arts and so and so , god I missed Snape!
there are (atlleast) 3 mods of akabur's wt but while others have their own specialties this is best and still gets developed (russian mod got dc'd quite a long ago and feodosiy's mod game to end some months ago).

MadMerlin

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2017
Hey @MARBRODY thanks for contributing all those art edits!
As far as I know there is no current method in-game to make Hermione's legs thick. I haven't checked all of your edits and if everything we would need is there, but since you went through the trouble of making them we might as well add it in a future patch.
As for your bdsm stuff, that might be a bit harder to add and write for. I'm not into it and as far as I know Mo doesn't really want to add or write bdsm stuff either. Even if I would there is other stuff I want to work on and add first.

I am currently busy pretty much re-writing every line in the game... Fixing bugs and updating everything related to Hermione's face and chibi. I made a post about that on the discord where I went into a bit more detail.
Since I'm completely occupied with that I might need some help with edits. A couple of Hermione's clothing still need to be made fit with Hermione's large breasts, for example.
If you guys want to help me out I can tell you more on the discord.

Thanks again!

taliazer

Feb 2, 2018
what discord ? @MadMerlin
Oh and and just like some other i still get interrupted by hermione when i want to go further with Luna anyone knows what i should do or how it should be done ? (is it because i use cheats too much or ?)
My last play was on 1.24 maybe so that could be a reason but i'll surely wait for 1.27 to play again :)

asease1

Sep 24, 2017
what discord ? @MadMerlin
Oh and and just like some other i still get interrupted by hermione when i want to go further with Luna anyone knows what i should do or how it should be done ? (is it because i use cheats too much or ?)
My last play was on 1.24 maybe so that could be a reason but i'll surely wait for 1.27 to play again :)
You can find the discord in the path note to every new version since they made it.
this is the path note's and here is the discord

Reactions: taliazer

EsUnPinguino

Feb 15, 2018
Hey @MARBRODY

I am currently busy pretty much re-writing every line in the game... Fixing bugs and updating everything related to Hermione's face and chibi. I made a post about that on the discord where I went into a bit more detail.
Since I'm completely occupied with that I might need some help with edits. A couple of Hermione's clothing still need to be made fit with Hermione's large breasts, for example.
If you guys want to help me out I can tell you more on the discord.

Thanks again!
Dang! Rewriting all of the lines? Is the story drastically changing or what's up with that? Interested in the face changes and the Chibis as well.

Good to hear though Merlin, sounds pretty awesome!

Reactions: Futaglit

MARBRODY

Mar 29, 2018
Hello everyone, now I will publish my work on the example of this.
If you like to support your likes and comments.

It seems to be too fast to speed up later correct)))

frdfs

Mar 30, 2018
v1.26 from 2018/02/28 is the latest release, yes? Any ETA on the next release? Loving the recent additions in this thread.

BTW, in the download link list on page 1 it says "MEGA" where I think it should say "MAC".

MadMerlin

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2017
I am updating Hermione's private favours right now and improve them a bit.
Changing the "dance for me" one so you can actually see her large sprite strip, not just the chibi. Done with the first and second event for it. Still need to do the last one with Snape watching and all that.

hermione-favours-01.png

Also have a teaser of the new text UI! Hope you like it :)

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Awesome! This is the game that will not die!

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
Also have a teaser of the new text UI! Hope you like it :)
When i took those arms way back in 2015 and fiddled with them i apparently shifted the tits a bit.

right one looks too high to me now though but i cleaned it up a bit.

edit* seems i'd done the different hair as well, but again it's old and probably needs a few corrections.

Last edited:

MoJo

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
the next update is looking to be a good one, any guestimate for when we might see it. also keep up the amazing work guys.
Hopefully around the 14th-15th. I've been a bit lazy this month as well as I'm still waiting on a few art assets for the new scenes. I might end up delaying it a few more days after the 15th if it means that I'll be able to add the new Astoria CG to the update. Thanks for your patience everyone.

culrieux

Jan 21, 2018
hello, everyone it's not than i can succes to send Cho in public favour ? she's just respond "to be done" and nothing happen

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Anytime you see a "to be done" it means it's not yet in the game.

huyetdutrang

Apr 7, 2018
This's the latest ver. or just another version in russian language, guys?
" "
its look good :D

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
When you see "silver" in the mod name, you know it's this paritcular modder

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes