LoafyLemon

Witch Trainer Silver
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
Эм, я новенький. А есть последния версия для ПК на русском? и еще, у меня есть старая версия игры, если я скачаю новую, старые сохранения перенесутся?
We may consider establishing an API for translators once the game is closer to completion, but for the time being, only the English version is accessible.

F1forhalp

SOTD: The Cure - The Hanging Garden
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
Yeah, that was what I was saying that people are ignoring in order to argue against me because internet.

I'm not against the subplot. But there was no reason whatsoever to give it to Luna. Create a new character who is dom, and then you have a new girl AND you can play both girls without having to reset Luna.

It's a win/win. It's not hypocritical to want more. I'm not sure what people are objecting to.
that, there. maybe even Astoria would be a better choice for a Dom, actually.. or just implant another girl. it's a big school innit.

also, methinks this one special fellow is argueing for the sake of argument. not naming names here. :whistle:

degenerate001

Apr 22, 2021
that, there. maybe even Astoria would be a better choice for a Dom, actually.. or just implant another girl. it's a big school innit.

also, methinks this one special fellow is argueing for the sake of argument. not naming names here. :whistle:
More like you're ignoring the fact that there are only 3 options left for Luna in the new patch (talk, investigate body, and watch masterbate) when the previous versions had 2 full story arcs. You're both just not willing to point out criticism and are both blindly optimistic. Even the next update says that there will be no new Luna updates, so I'm right in that regards.

Methinks that f1forhalp needs to call bad updates when bad updates happen. And this recent update is a bad update.

Last edited:

Bummenphist

Jul 21, 2018
I have to disagree with "the bad update" call. I just finished a playthrough of 1.41.3, going through all of Cho's, Luna's, Astoria's and Hermione's quests and tasks, including both endings. I thought it was really well done. I don't overly care for the cards, but I don't hate them either, and there's plenty of room for new stuff and continuations of storylines.

degenerate001

Apr 22, 2021
I have to disagree with "the bad update" call. I just finished a playthrough of 1.41.3, going through all of Cho's, Luna's, Astoria's and Hermione's quests and tasks, including both endings. I thought it was really well done. I don't overly care for the cards, but I don't hate them either, and there's plenty of room for new stuff and continuations of storylines.
The Luna path only has talk, investigate body, and watch masturbate, and the rest of the characters have very minor changes. It's a decrease in content for Luna and you even admit that the cards are not interesting, so there you go.

swextal

May 7, 2018
The Luna path only has talk, investigate body, and watch masturbate, and the rest of the characters have very minor changes. It's a decrease in content for Luna and you even admit that the cards are not interesting, so there you go.
Personally I find the wizards cards game mostly annoying. What's the purpose? To be able to get a couple of specials?

Reactions: degenerate001

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
Personally I find the wizards cards game mostly annoying. What's the purpose? To be able to get a couple of specials?
I hated the cards from the beginning, but in the last update I tried it a little more and it was quite fun. But it's true that it's only something to pass the time while there's more things to do with Cho, Luna, Tonks, and Fat Tits McBoobs (forgot the name right now).
TL;Dr : card game is ok, but I'd rather we had more normal content instead of it. I'd like to see Ginny Weasley added at some point, and I'd also like to see Snape have some fun with girls, Hermione or others, with or without Genie, I don't care.

Bummenphist

Jul 21, 2018
Maybe so, but it's still being worked on, so I'm really not sure why the negativity. However, I'm not going to tell you what to think, I just don't see it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Congressman Weiner

degenerate001

Apr 22, 2021
Maybe so, but it's srtill being worked on, so I'm really not sure why the negativity. However, I'm not going to tell you what to think, I just don't see it.
"So maybe I'm right but you're not sure why I'm right?" Really, dude? Really? I'll say it again: this new update just cut a massive chunk out of the Luna arc. Where before you had two complete arcs, the new one only had talk, inspect body, and watch masturbate. And you just admitted that the card minigame isn't very interesting.

F1forhalp

SOTD: The Cure - The Hanging Garden
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
Maybe so, but it's still being worked on, so I'm really not sure why the negativity. However, I'm not going to tell you what to think, I just don't see it.
i see a kind of 'welcome to the argument loop' there, not going to bother..
surely some would want the former version, and some would want the actual one, i'll not give opinion before i see the new version complete. lack of time as well.
what i'd love to have back, are the outside locations that have been there and just weren't used to full potential. the dorms, and outside, all of it, and more locations; even the dorms weren't yet full accessible, but think of it.. you could sneak around at night, pester teachers, and have scenes there that break the daily-same grind. the ingredient collecting was a good start before they were made obsolete and now again are not.
now imagine you might catch Astoria illegally casting some on Susan, in the Hufflepuff dorm, and ofc call her up for punishment after. branch there, either wait for the curse to finish or intercept somehow, with two outcomes. that's only one single idea. all the existing girls have their dorms, alot of unused potential.

*edit* P.S. most of the latter can be done with a static background for the location, and re-used assets for the persons in question. the rest is just text.

Reactions: jekkajacka

Bummenphist

Jul 21, 2018
"So maybe I'm right but you're not sure why I'm right?" Really, dude? Really? I'll say it again: this new update just cut a massive chunk out of the Luna arc. Where before you had two complete arcs, the new one only had talk, inspect body, and watch masturbate. And you just admitted that the card minigame isn't very interesting.
I don't think I could have been any clearer. And I don't see how you interpret my comments as "So maybe I'm right but you're not sure why I'm right?", so no, not really dude, not really.

The card game is irrelevant to the whole argument. I simply said I don't care for it. That doesn't go against anything else I've said here.

The new update "just cut a massive chunk out of the Luna arc", but as I stated earlier, it's still being worked on, so I'm really not sure why the negativity. You want the previous version of Luna back, okay we get that. Do we need to go on about it ad infinitum?

degenerate001

Apr 22, 2021
I don't think I could have been any clearer. And I don't see how you interpret my comments as "So maybe I'm right but you're not sure why I'm right?", so no, not really dude, not really.

The card game is irrelevant to the whole argument. I simply said I don't care for it. That doesn't go against anything else I've said here.

The new update "just cut a massive chunk out of the Luna arc", but as I stated earlier, it's still being worked on, so I'm really not sure why the negativity. You want the previous version of Luna back, okay we get that. Do we need to go on about it ad infinitum?
No it's not. It is not being worked on. They said that the next update will conclude Cho Chang's route. And the next one after that is madam mafkins emporium and remaking susan's model. These are all very small changes to me. Whereas the removal of an entire arc of dom Luna was completely unnecessary.

So I'll explain it like this:
1. Did this update remove Dom Luna from the game? Yes.
2. Did they replace it with a suitable version of Luna? No. You can only talk, investigate body, and watch her masturbate.
3. Will they update the new Luna in the next patch? No. It is confirmed that they will complete Cho's route for the next update and work on madam mafkins emporium and remaking susan's model after that.
4. Could they have just made the new Luna a third route instead of removing dom Luna and sub Luna? Yes.

Removal of content updates = bad updates.

• Angry
Reactions: F1forhalp

Bummenphist

Jul 21, 2018
Oh, I get it now. It wasn't fully clear to me. It's no matter what I say, you'll just repeat your own opinion, and I'll be wrong. Got it.

Reactions: F1forhalp

degenerate001

Apr 22, 2021
Oh, I get it now. It wasn't fully clear to me. It's no matter what I say, you'll just repeat your own opinion, and I'll be wrong. Got it.
You're wrong because you choose to not acknowledge bad updates. And I'm right because the facts are on my side. You said many times that you do not understand. Your last post was just snarky and disrespectful. And here I was just trying to explain politely.

You've even admitted that the cards are not interesting and you've acknowledged that they cut almost all of the Luna content, so I'll take it that you just don't want to take the final step and say that you are wrong. That they should not have cut the Luna content.

I hope you take the time to read through the facts that I have enumerated and considered my explanation. But you probably won't. I hope you enlighten yourself regardless.

JBukharin

Feb 8, 2018
Not gonna lie, I don't understand where's the problem with the discussion up above. I mean, Dom Luna was a fleshed out (a mediocre route due to the pace, but still a route) and they just removed it and replaced that big ass arc with just three options. It's a severe downgrade and it hasn't been addressed by the devs. As far as I know, this was a lackluster update compared to the previous ones. Too little changes, and the removal of something interesting.

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes