LoafyLemon

Witch Trainer Silver
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
I downloaded the most recent version and all works well except the female characters' clothes being all white!
Genie and Snape are okay but all the girls' CLOTHES have no color. Is there any way to fix this? I can't change graphics render cuz I have an old laptop... hope that's not the reason cuz the game works fine, and actually, it now runs way better and faster than previous versions and I'm using the same old laptop, so that's great.

View attachment 1519104

Unfortunately, your graphics card, or the graphics driver does not support the entire feature set of OpenGL 3.0, therefore errors like that will persist and are unfixable.

The old game version works because it utilises an image-based renderer, which was replaced by a model-based renderer in later versions of Ren'py.

It's very rare for a graphics card from the past decade to not support OpenGL 3.0, yours must be older than that.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
It's very rare for a graphics card from the past decade to not support OpenGL 3.0, yours must be older than that.
opengl 2.0 or 3.0? more graphical avns req ogl 2.0. anyways intel integrateds don't support either.

F1forhalp

SOTD: The Cure - The Hanging Garden
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
there's a tiny chance one might be able to "hack" the old Ren'Py into the new game version, but i seriously doubt anyone would go to that length. it would require some amount of work to adapt things. the updater would no longer work, or come up with errors, or undo everything that had been changed.

LoafyLemon

Witch Trainer Silver
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
opengl 2.0 or 3.0? more graphical avns req ogl 2.0. anyways intel integrateds don't support either.
Shaders, which we utilise to change outfit colours on the fly without stalling the engine with constant IO operations, require OpenGL 3.0.

Our website lists the minimum requirements, which include the OpenGL need. There's no way around this requirement I'm afraid.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Are there only chibis now? I could've sworn there was a scene for the paizuri.
game should ask if chibis or sprites are used. what paizuri? only genie has fucked wts are hermione and luna, other mods included luna's sister and dickless boy.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I really like playing this game in winter when its snow outside. There is something so cozy about this game.

Reactions: hobobrother
4.10 star(s) 75 Votes