Poringu

Feb 17, 2019
I played this game about a year ago and the Luna scenes still haunt me to this day (in a good way). I'm not exactly up to date with the progress and I'm stopping myself from replaying it, hoping that maybe in a year or two there will be more of... well, more of this game. Thank you for your hard work.

Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
I played this game about a year ago and the Luna scenes still haunt me to this day (in a good way).
I'm starting to wonder if I missed something in my playthrough. All I got her to was masturbate in front of Genie. Is there more content for Luna?

amancito

Feb 6, 2021
I'm starting to wonder if I missed something in my playthrough. All I got her to was masturbate in front of Genie. Is there more content for Luna?
The Luna's storyline was remade in 1.40.0:
Completely overhauled Luna’s storyline and rewrote it from scratch, to ensure that she gets unlocked much earlier in the game so she can participate in other characters' lives.
If you want to see her previous content you need to play 1.39.4.

Reactions: Zane11

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Updated today from the 1.40.2, this error is valid with all girls (pyton is not one of them xD), mods or not.
Starting a new game seem not affecting it
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

F1forhalp

SOTD: The Cure - The Hanging Garden
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
.. doesn't the game reject, and mark incompatible, anymore? it used to.
since i do use different save locations for different versions (and inside the vault i can't just copy pasta files), i won't be able to check.
the sandbox i run games in doesn't see 'foreign' files, that's both modified or inserted files.
but i'm certain the game did mark incompatible up until recently, like early 1.41.0 or so.

LoafyLemon

Witch Trainer Silver
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
Updated today from the 1.40.2, this error is valid with all girls (pyton is not one of them xD), mods or not.
Starting a new game seem not affecting it
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
For some reason, displayables weren't unloaded during the patching process.

You can safely ignore this error, displayables should be rebuilt automatically the next interaction. If not, open the console with SHIFT + O then copy and paste the following; astoria.rebuild(), if the issue affects other character as well, repeat the same function call, but with different character prefix.

Reactions: luchettodj94

Nate Kirk

Nov 19, 2017
You do not unzip the patch.zip. It should stay zipped in the folder. See official instruction on patching from

Code:
Patching Instructions
1. Download patch.zip.

2. Place patch.zip in game directory.

3. Launch the game.

4. Done.
Thanks!

Paademia67

Nov 10, 2021
I don't know what is up with the game but I haven't advanced yet. So whenever I try to train Hermione, genie says something not yet. I just started the game so that's my progress point.

jimmyjoo

Jun 28, 2019
I don't know what is up with the game but I haven't advanced yet. So whenever I try to train Hermione, genie says something not yet. I just started the game so that's my progress point.
Might need to level up her sexual favor level before doing more tutoring

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Did they change the art style? This Hermione is ugly - did they totally remove the previous Hermione from the game or is it only like this in this warning page?
yes they did but that is only on warning page.

Apr 10, 2020
yes they did but that is only on warning page.
Well, IIRC about two years ago they posted this artist's Hermione proof and received negative feedback. Nevertheless, they moved forward. They have added numerous CGs now based on this style and replaced several others. Everyone has their own preference, but I do not really understand breaking so dramatically with Akabur's style. Compare this to the ball scenes. Also if I am understanding correctly they removed CGs of certain Hermione favors and replaced them with the new art, a very questionable sideways move imo. The older CGs for the same scenes are still available in the images file, so you can take a peek and see which you prefer. The new Cho favor CGs outside Quidditch including the animation are tragic. The style is so different from the other art for Cho. Again all my opinion and worth absolutely nothing LOL. If I have got any of the changes wrong, please do correct me.

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes