boredathome63

Jan 24, 2019
It's been years, and still Hermione hasn't let snape do more then touch her a little and jerk of on him one time.
I'm thinking people should start commenting on silver studios patreon to encourage them to progress some scenes with those 2. it's almost the whole beginning point of the game. and relly hermoine has very few scenes with people aside from genie, why not more for snape?

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
It's been years, and still Hermione hasn't let snape do more then touch her a little and jerk of on him one time.
I'm thinking people should start commenting on silver studios patreon to encourage them to progress some scenes with those 2. it's almost the whole beginning point of the game. and relly hermoine has very few scenes with people aside from genie, why not more for snape?
I am peeved that there aren't more favor types for Hermione. Kissing, spanking, nipple sucking, pussy licking, more sex poses, pleasure other characters in front of Genie like you suggested etc.. We are all here because of her so why spend so much time on the other characters?

Yellowtoe

Jun 30, 2021
Hey everyone, sorry if this has been discussed, I haven’t been dedicatedly follow this game.
Abouts this time last year I tried playing this on android, and it would always crash trying to go to the seamstress. Basically unplayable.

has it been optimized in any way with the last few updates?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hey everyone, sorry if this has been discussed, I haven’t been dedicatedly follow this game.
Abouts this time last year I tried playing this on android, and it would always crash trying to go to the seamstress. Basically unplayable.

has it been optimized in any way with the last few updates?
possible, my game on pc never crashed on seamstress. if you try this version start new game since old saves aren't compatible.

also if you encounter errors attach traceback.txt on your post or screenshot of error and that screenshot behind spoiler.

amonvangrell

Mar 31, 2019
It's been years, and still, Hermione hasn't let snape do more than touch her a little and jerk of on him one time.
I'm thinking people should start commenting on silver studios Patreon to encourage them to progress some scenes with those 2. it's almost the whole beginning point of the game. and relly Hermione has very few scenes with people aside from genie, why not more for snape?
Yeah... agreed 100% that's why I stopped playing the new updates.... could not care less for the added story-lines for tonks and company... Hermione was the reason for the game... I remember posting this in the suggestion in the Patreons for Devs, before opting out of their Patreon since there was no response...

Even the event of asking her for a little dance, while snape is present is still the same Akabur wrote... waste of opportunities...

Deneuve

Aug 6, 2017
I honestly don't mind if Hermione takes last place in this mod.
The whole game is already centered to her. If anything, she's the first complete character because she has a whole game built around her. She has an extensive list of trainings from private to public and she has an ending to her story. I think I'm more sad that Tonks still hasn't gotten anything. If I want Hermione content...well I'd still play this game since it's just the Akabur one with tweaks, but the Akabur one is literally Hermione The Game.

I'm in this for the other girls, mainly Tonks and Luna.

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
The whole game is already centered to her. If anything, she's the first complete character because she has a whole game built around her. She has an extensive list of trainings from private to public and she has an ending to her story. I think I'm more sad that Tonks still hasn't gotten anything. If I want Hermione content...well I'd still play this game since it's just the Akabur one with tweaks, but the Akabur one is literally Hermione The Game.

Hermione with better graphics, animations and expanded favors would make the most money, but it's also the most time consuming thing they could do. I guess that they are willing to sacrifice a few extra thousand dollars a month so they can chill and do the bare minimum. I would probably do the same.

Reactions: longsuper1

sorasych

Jul 25, 2020

I am demanding private favors for Tonks!

Reactions: Xerxes-420
Jan 1, 2021
Yeah... agreed 100% that's why I stopped playing the new updates.... could not care less for the added story-lines for tonks and company... Hermione was the reason for the game... I remember posting this in the suggestion in the Patreons for Devs, before opting out of their Patreon since there was no response...

Even the event of asking her for a little dance, while snape is present is still the same Akabur wrote... waste of opportunities...
I just honestly think the devs bit off more than they can chew. As wishful as I am to see as many characters and interactions as possible, I think they simply have too many characters to effectively juggle.

I’m not a game programmer, but I write erotic stories. From personal experience, I’ll say one female lead is easy to breathe life into. Two is manageable. 3-4, then it becomes tricky. Any more than that, and their quality and depth drops because it just takes too much time and thought to keep up with them all.

I imagine the devs here are dealing with the same. Now, granted, I think they’re doing a great job considering their work load. And they’re lucky in that the bulk of this game is actually what’s not seen, but imagined by the player to be happening with the girls outside of Genie’s office. It still seems daunting though. I understand why progress is slow. They probably have a million ideas, and haven’t ruled out anything, but time is the determinant.

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes