cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
star channel 34 is semi-sequel to pt and wt.

wt didn't get any sequel either (besides sc34).

wt and pt have start and proper ending.

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
So, I`ve played the Feodosyi mod and I´ve played the one that turned into that awful blueball, years of development and no sex game, is there enough of a difference that it would warrant another playthrough with this version?

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
Someone posted a whole load of new art to 4-chan Aco's /stg/ board.

New costumes, poses and hair styles.

culrieux

Jan 21, 2018
hello, hermione have now reset luna, she had come see one two time about the itch in her panties. but nothing from there. what i have to do to continue with her ?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So, I`ve played the Feodosyi mod and I´ve played the one that turned into that awful blueball, years of development and no sex game, is there enough of a difference that it would warrant another playthrough with this version?
ofc, this gets developed still and new content (girls) added while feedosiy's and sad crab's mods are finished and innocent witches won't see daylight as worth to play version aka sex in game like never. this has less bugs than in those others.

MadMerlin

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2017
I'd say yes, but wait for the next release (1.27)! It will be worth a new play-through :)

Reactions: botc76

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
I have literally wiped out all my old saves and banished the game in anticipation of 1.27. You fellers have done a fine job all the way down the line. Great kudos!

Reactions: philphil020

huyetdutrang

Apr 7, 2018
I replay and end this game 3 times, but cant get full scene like the preview scene in page 1, Anyone get 2 scene :

i dont know how to get both of them TT___TT

MadMerlin

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2017
I replay and end this game 3 times, but cant get full scene like the preview scene in page 1, Anyone get 2 scene :

i dont know how to get both of them TT___TT
It's not in the game, sorry. I don't know why it's in the preview on page 1.
The writing for those scenes is pretty bad, and would require new writing first. I would like to add it but won't promise anything.

Marino

Apr 11, 2018
I just tried to play the latest version of Witch Trainer, which is (allegedly) completed, and about 20 mins in the game told me a bunch of content had been cut - May someone tel me what this Silver version is like, compared to the 'completed' game?

Thank you

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
The only thing "cut" in the original witch trainer was the tutoring section. That was just Akabur making an in-game joke about something he decided not to code into the game. And then he punished the player with a mad Hermione. It doesn't change the game at all, so it really is complete.

In this version, the tutoring is added/enhanced and part of the game. Also additional content related to other students is added as well as some additional corrupting favors.

MadMerlin

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2017
Hey everyone!

A while ago I asked if I could get some help with some clothing edits. Didn't get a reply so I though I might as well try it again.
I still need a couple edits I can't really do myself (cause it's gonna look like shit, and I don't have time for it, and need to do bug-fixing right now...)

I have included a file with the edits I still need.
If you have any further questions, or need any additional layers, you can ask me on the discord (discord link is in the pastebin).

Thanks!

brutal_mind

Apr 9, 2018
If it's possible add a gallery with the scenes. Like the potions fuck scenes and all the endings. Which you know you get to unlock if you have done them in the game.
AND if it's not to much to ask at some point if someone could post a walkthrough for everything. How to do all the scenes etc etc.

culrieux

Jan 21, 2018
hello, hermione have now reset luna, she had come see one two time about the itch in her panties. but nothing from there. what i have to do to continue with her ? or did that will have to wait next update ?

Malkav

May 28, 2017
If it's possible add a gallery with the scenes. Like the potions fuck scenes and all the endings. Which you know you get to unlock if you have done them in the game.
AND if it's not to much to ask at some point if someone could post a walkthrough for everything. How to do all the scenes etc etc.
Don't you think a gallery is redundant? You can access everything at all times as part of the normal game.

Ignatz

Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Yeah, he's a bit of a "tortured artist", he regularly thinks he could have done better as soon as he releases a game. Although, he did feel good about PT and SC34.

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes