Datsriteboi

Oct 8, 2020
I just want to be clear on this before I shelf this game. This is a mod for Witch Trainer that has only added in sexual content a BJ scene with Cho and a teasing scene with Tonks?

I just want to be sure. I'd read through the thread a bit after downloading and playing it. I've been having a blast with the game. It's an much better game that feels properly fleshed out and I enjoy the new characters and mechanics. However, I did everything in the base game so I don't want to replay the whole game find this out.

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
I just want to be clear on this before I shelf this game. This is a mod for Witch Trainer that has only added in sexual content a BJ scene with Cho and a teasing scene with Tonks?

I just want to be sure. I'd read through the thread a bit after downloading and playing it. I've been having a blast with the game. It's an much better game that feels properly fleshed out and I enjoy the new characters and mechanics. However, I did everything in the base game so I don't want to replay the whole game find this out.
Do you mean this mod of Witch Trainer Silvercompared to the previous version of WTS, in which case that's pretty much correct? Or do you mean the WTS game as a mod of Akabur's original Witch Trainer game, in which case it's totally wrong?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
this is its own game, no need for akabur's wt. on pre-1.4x genie had fun times with 2 girls and got bj from cho after she won match.

Datsriteboi

Oct 8, 2020
Do you mean this mod of Witch Trainer Silvercompared to the previous version of WTS, in which case that's pretty much correct? Or do you mean the WTS game as a mod of Akabur's original Witch Trainer game, in which case it's totally wrong?
Ok then.

What would be the new sexual scenes from Witch Trainer Silver compared to Witch Trainer.

That is my question.

I'm trying to figure out if it's worth my time to play Witch Trainer Silver if it's just a few additional scenes. Playing it for a few hours got me excited for it's potential and then I read the thread a bit and realized I might be wasting my time.

Reactions: wickedbubba

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
What would be the new sexual scenes from Witch Trainer Silver compared to Witch Trainer.
on 1.39.4 when hermione has become slut sorting hat calls mc and suggest to get new girl and after talking to hermione about that then new girl will come to room and depending choices either solosex with her after "bit" waiting or 3some with hermione after some time.

when someone has save ?
you when you start game.

Reactions: Bummenphist

LoafyLemon

Witch Trainer Silver
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
Ok then.

That is my question.

I'm trying to figure out if it's worth my time to play Witch Trainer Silver if it's just a few additional scenes. Playing it for a few hours got me excited for it's potential and then I read the thread a bit and realized I might be wasting my time.
Only Hermione and Snape are included in the original Witch Trainer; All other characters were added by Silver.
Hermione's storyline has three times the amount of content. CG scenes are also our addition except for ball ending, but that still has been touched by us and improved.

I'd recommend trying out the original Witch Trainer before playing Witch Trainer: Silver, the changes we've made will be more apparent that way.

I've compiled a (very short) list of key differences.

- 16:9 support (original game is limited to 4:3)
- Higher resolution
- 5 new characters
- Hundreds of new events
- Thousands of new dialogues
- Improved Interface
- Expanded gameplay loop
- Minigames
- Expanded character customizability
- New locations
- CG scenes
- and more...

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
in the walkthrough it says that after the third sex with Hermione, the Hat will offer to brainwash Luna, I need this save
what walkthrough? anyways that scene is on 1.39.4 and earlier not 1.4x as of now.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Ok thanks, is there any information when they will return or make a replacement? Sorry:)
that you need to ask from devs but doubt they will give any definitive answer. could be next, could be couple versions from now.

silverwolfss

Jun 30, 2017
i seem to have a problem when i ask for a bj or sex the CG that shows up goes all the way up to the left corner of the game screen what causes this Screenshot 2022-02-23 145011.png

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 75 Votes