asease1

Sep 24, 2017
Yes, but you have to enter the different saves, go through the dialogue even by skipping etc. The gallery would serve as a faster fap route.
I have tried to make a gallery, but the problem is that the event has a lot of values that change what is said, and that specific screens are active. All of this makes it so it not that easy to get one specific path through an event, it can be done but needs a good amount of coding and debugging to make sure everything works.

Oct 21, 2017
nice how many girls can you corrupt? and i don't know if its been documented but Hermione's sprite sticks to one top unless you take it off some clothing is not showed

MadMerlin

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2017
Often.

I think the current plan is the 16. of april, but the creator was also deliberate in pointing out that it could be delayed.
Yeah I think Mo is just waiting for me to be finished. I'm updating and proof-reading all the events so there won't be issues. Improving and bug-fixing them while I do that.

Here is my progress so far.

05_door.rpy #Done
18_events.rpy #Done
21_chitchats.rpy #Done

hg_pf_01_talk_to_me.rpy #Done
hg_pf_02_nice_panties.rpy #Done
hg_pf_03_breast_molester.rpy #Done
hg_pf_04_butt_molester.rpy #Kinda Done
hg_pf_05_ShowThemToMe.rpy #Done
hg_pf_06_DanceForMe.rpy #Kinda Done
hg_pf_07_ShowMeThatAss.rpy #Done
hg_pf_08_LetMeTouchThem.rpy #Done
hg_pf_09
hg_pf_10
hg_pf_11_SuckIt.rpy #Done
hg_pf_12
hg_pf_13

hg_pr_FlirtClassmate.rpy #Done
hg_pr_FlirtTeacher.rpy #Done
hg_pr_ClassmateMolestYou.rpy #Done
hg_pr_FlashClassmate.rpy #Done
hg_pr_KissAGirl.rpy #Done
hg_pr_HandjobClassmate.rpy #Done
hg_pr_BlowjobClassmate.rpy #Done
hg_pr_SexWithClassmate.rpy #Done

romancing_snape.rpy #Done
cho_chang.rpy #Done

final_events.rpy #Done

You can see that I still have to do the Luna favours, and 4 of the Hermione ones, and also the 3 shaming favours. As well as a branch in the butt-molester and dance favour. Currently I'm updating the end at the ball.

I think April 17 can be expected :)

brutal_mind

Apr 9, 2018
Yeah I think Mo is just waiting for me to be finished. I'm updating and proof-reading all the events so there won't be issues. Improving and bug-fixing them while I do that.

05_door.rpy #Done
18_events.rpy #Done
21_chitchats.rpy #Done

hg_pf_01_talk_to_me.rpy #Done
hg_pf_02_nice_panties.rpy #Done
hg_pf_03_breast_molester.rpy #Done
hg_pf_04_butt_molester.rpy #Kinda Done
hg_pf_05_ShowThemToMe.rpy #Done
hg_pf_06_DanceForMe.rpy #Kinda Done
hg_pf_07_ShowMeThatAss.rpy #Done
hg_pf_08_LetMeTouchThem.rpy #Done
hg_pf_09
hg_pf_10
hg_pf_11_SuckIt.rpy #Done
hg_pf_12
hg_pf_13

hg_pr_FlirtClassmate.rpy #Done
hg_pr_FlirtTeacher.rpy #Done
hg_pr_ClassmateMolestYou.rpy #Done
hg_pr_FlashClassmate.rpy #Done
hg_pr_KissAGirl.rpy #Done
hg_pr_HandjobClassmate.rpy #Done
hg_pr_BlowjobClassmate.rpy #Done
hg_pr_SexWithClassmate.rpy #Done

romancing_snape.rpy #Done
cho_chang.rpy #Done

final_events.rpy #Done

You can see that I still have to do the Luna favours, and 4 of the Hermione ones, and also the 3 shaming favours. As well as a branch in the butt-molester and dance favour. Currently I'm updating the end at the ball.

I think April 17 can be expected :)
What do you mean by final events? and also something I just remembered There is a collar with the dress as an event which I did click and said start this now but I dont think something happened or did it and I was to horny to notice?

vanade

Apr 14, 2018
Hi guys!

i played this game with the original Akabur's version, the 1.6f SadCrab's, and then i found this one!

keep up the good work and know that i cheer and will be always be with you!

Thank you

Futaglit

Dec 4, 2017

What ? Do you want to say you rewrite all those events ????

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Especially at their (supposed) ages!

taliazer

Feb 2, 2018
actually cho's 1 year older in the books (from memory might be false) ANYWAY
I'm looking forward to 1.27 or even 1.28 and i have a question, what will we be able to do with luna cause i couldn't go further than asking her a blowjob and being interupted by Hermione so what can we do and how ?

Pt Data

May 30, 2017
hello, hermione have now reset luna, she had come see one two time about the itch in her panties. but nothing from there. what i have to do to continue with her ? or did that will have to wait next update ?
The issue that you running into is that you are dominating Luna which allows Hermione to dominate her later in the chain. You have to let Luna dominate you by selecting the options that give her control over what she does and she'll be able to dominate Hermione when you reach that part of the chain. Once Luna dominates Hermione, I've chosen to let them become friends but I'm not sure if that choice really affects any of the later scenes. Of course, all of this may change by the time 1.27 (or whatever the new version is called) is released.

Reactions: fakelandempire
4.10 star(s) 75 Votes