Jan 1, 2021
I pray to the entire Pantheon of Gods that the next update will be dedicated to Tonks.
100% agree. Even ignoring that she’s my favorite, I’ll make the case that since she’s an unabashed sex fiend anyway, it only makes sense that she does way more than tease her students.

Reactions: Bruh314

F1forhalp

SOTD: Sheryl Crow - Riverwide
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
heh, now i just downloaded the Mega.. o_O will the patch be there as well?

Alex Starr

Jun 22, 2018
So I'm a bit stuck, I could use some help. I keep having hermione flirt and bait but I don't see any increase in whoring level. Do I need to increase her favour tier first it was available early in the game so it seems like a cheat, i'm stuck at black heart for groping her tits

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So I'm a bit stuck, I could use some help. I keep having hermione flirt and bait but I don't see any increase in whoring level. Do I need to increase her favour tier first it was available early in the game so it seems like a cheat, i'm stuck at black heart for groping her tits
lvl her up to do more dirty favors.

LoafyLemon

Witch Trainer Silver
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
nft.png

Silver Studio Games proudly presents to you a completely new and original concept... The NFT!

Did someone ask what a NFT is? No? Okay, I'll tell you anyway. NFT is a completely unique image assigned to the player.
What makes it unique, you ask? Well, let me tell you! Each image is assigned a unique identifier on the C-Chain. With each image added to the C-Chain you're directly helping towards wasting electricity, global warming and in the process being extremely hip and cool. Sounds great, doesn't it?

Why would you want to get one of these NFTs? Great question!

Pick up one of your Non-Fuckable Tailors on the Cock-ChainTM today! Just don't you dare to right-click and "save image"!
Check our website for details

April Fools! :KEK:

Last edited:

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
View attachment 1733981

Silver Studio Games proudly presents to you a completely new and original concept... The NFT!

Did someone ask what a NFT is? No? Okay, I'll tell you anyway. NFT is a completely unique image assigned to the player.
What makes it unique, you ask? Well, let me tell you! Each image is assigned a unique identifier on the C-Chain. With each image added to the C-Chain you're directly helping towards wasting electricity, global warming and in the process being extremely hip and cool. Sounds great, doesn't it?

Pick up one of your Non-Fuckable Tailors on the Cock-ChainTM today! Just don't you dare to right-click and "save image"!
Spend more time on the actual game FFS..

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
View attachment 1733981

Would today be April Fools Day, per chance?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
short update, bit training with cho and then watching her to win match and genie getting reward and that's it (besides talk to genie sex favor which revealed info on opponents (if she is so knowitall why she needs genies help?) which atleast i was stumbled to figure out).

btw how to unlock susan's thingy? astoria has performed imperio couple times on her but its not still unlocked.

SkrerkS

<>-<>-<>-<>-<>
Sep 16, 2021
short update, bit training with cho and then watching her to win match and genie getting reward and that's it (besides talk to genie sex favor which revealed info on opponents (if she is so knowitall why she needs genies help?) which atleast i was stumbled to figure out).

btw how to unlock susan's thingy? astoria has performed imperio couple times on her but its not still unlocked.
Wait... You mean Susan is actually interactible? I thought she was only there as a teaser for the next major update? All I could ever do with her was "talk". Or am I missing a dodgy requirement/event?

Livvy

Mar 15, 2018
Susan doesn't really have content outside of the few interactions with her you have while training Astoria. You can call her to your office, change her wardrobe and set what names you call her/she calls you. That's about it for now, but her model rework is being worked on atm.

Reactions: SkrerkS

F1forhalp

SOTD: Sheryl Crow - Riverwide
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
dl from dev's links.
well again, that's exactly what i can not do. that site is on blogger grounds. blogger leans heaviest on google. google is blocked here, because we don't trust it. any of it. there are other companies we don't trust, as well, blocked. sooo "error loading, try again"; no workaround, which is why i'm asking here, on a pirate site.

gnd53

Jul 6, 2017
I pray to the entire Pantheon of Gods that the next update will be dedicated to Tonks.
On the one hand absolutely yes. Tonks is the best character and I'm dying to see her story move forward.

On the other hand, the way some of the recent art in the game looks I'm really, really nervous that when we first see Tonks getting it from Genie she's going to lose all of her physical charm.

Tonks, Luna, and Cho have hot chibis, but more often than not they look like shit in the sex scenes.

Please, please, Silver Studio, find a better artist fast. Tonks is counting on you.

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes