An anon 42

Jun 22, 2020
Have you actually scheduled her outfits? That is, have you given her a schedule of what outfits to wear and when?
Yep, went through and updated some of the outfits and its still asking me about it every time...

Deleted game folder and redownloaded the lastest version and it still happens,

Started a new game , with new version, mods disabled still happening...

Deleted EVERYTHING including all the stuff in the userapps, all saves/setting and reinstalled and new game and its STILL HAPPENING!

Last edited:

Bummenphist

Jul 21, 2018
My issue with art is not whether a characters look "bad" (it's in the eye of the beholder, after all), but whether they go off model across a game or story, or get radically redesigned but not updated for all images. I definitely prefer some styles over others (2D over 3D for example), but that's not something for the devs to worry about, everyone has different tastes.

I am struggling (valiantly or pointlessly - not sure which) to make a game with a similar flavour to Witch Trainer (among others) and as I am trying to do it all myself, the artwork is something I plan to leave until last, using placeholders, so that the mechanics and storyline work cleanly.

So maybe, while the game is still being worked on, the artwork is not an issue until everything else is done, then it can be updated accordingly, (maybe based on some user feedback). Character depth and development, plus solid, clear storylines are the priority in my book, and art is the icing on the cake.

However, paying for an artist's time might not make that viable either. So no single correct way to go about it, I guess.

chickenmaid

Oct 9, 2019
On the one hand absolutely yes. Tonks is the best character and I'm dying to see her story move forward.

On the other hand, the way some of the recent art in the game looks I'm really, really nervous that when we first see Tonks getting it from Genie she's going to lose all of her physical charm.

Tonks, Luna, and Cho have hot chibis, but more often than not they look like shit in the sex scenes.

Please, please, Silver Studio, find a better artist fast. Tonks is counting on you.
Now that I'm looking at the art more LoafyLemon: the artist isn't bad, but as an 'erotic' artist, the composition is to be desired. I didn't like the way Cho's BJ under the desk scene was framed, I preferred the earlier training BJ where you can see her eyes and mouth. The BJ under desk was meh, if she played or has an eye contact PoV; it would be an improvement.

I think it's too busy too, a lot of unneeded elements. Why does the player need to see Snape's undies or the phoenix staring at you in the cowgirl scene? It's awesome... if it isn't an erotic scene - The artist really need to consider: "does this serve as fapping material?"

Some examples that would improve the erotic scenes:

Cho's Cowgirl scene - Replace the phoenix with Hermione or any woman looking upset, curious, or aroused.

Cho's BJ x-ray scene - Replace Snape with one of the female teachers or a student. (This one really felt like a missed opportunity.)

Last edited:

ewokk

Nov 13, 2017
On the one hand absolutely yes. Tonks is the best character and I'm dying to see her story move forward.

On the other hand, the way some of the recent art in the game looks I'm really, really nervous that when we first see Tonks getting it from Genie she's going to lose all of her physical charm.

Tonks, Luna, and Cho have hot chibis, but more often than not they look like shit in the sex scenes.

Please, please, Silver Studio, find a better artist fast. Tonks is counting on you.
Totally agree with you. I just read the dialogues and don't look at the picture. In addition, these sex scenes spoil the impression by throwing off the outfits that you give to the girls. It would be better if everything remained only in the form of chibis.

Reactions: Bev_ and F1forhalp

SkrerkS

<>-<>-<>-<>-<>
Sep 16, 2021
In addition, these sex scenes spoil the impression by throwing off the outfits that you give to the girls. It would be better if everything remained only in the form of chibis.
...Unless they're naked, in which case it would be totally fine. But that's obvious I guess.
Either way, I agree with the general point in this page: the new art for sex scenes detracts a little too much from the game's original style. Cho's body for example, looks clearly less toned and lithe in the updated content; In the first Quidditch event especially, her cheeks are way too thicc for those of a sexy female athlete... quite the bummer (pun intended).

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Susan doesn't really have content outside of the few interactions with her you have while training Astoria. You can call her to your office, change her wardrobe and set what names you call her/she calls you. That's about it for now, but her model rework is being worked on atm.
wardrobe is what is "locked" for me, old versions unlocked that after imperios but now it remains locked.

well again, that's exactly what i can not do. that site is on blogger grounds. blogger leans heaviest on google. google is blocked here, because we don't trust it. any of it. there are other companies we don't trust, as well, blocked. sooo "error loading, try again"; no workaround, which is why i'm asking here, on a pirate site.
devs megalink with patch

If anyone has a save of this game, please give me a chat.
https://f95zone.to/threads/witch-trainer-silver-mod-v1-42-0-silver-studio-games.1697/post-7531144

• Red Heart
Reactions: F1forhalp

SkrerkS

<>-<>-<>-<>-<>
Sep 16, 2021
Anyone got the extra mods for this? All I have is Hermione's ponytail. I know the add-ons are supposed to be on the Devs' Discord, but I don't use that platform, and a dl post here would be really appreciated.
Thanks guys.

Jan 1, 2021
My issue with art is not whether a characters look "bad" (it's in the eye of the beholder, after all), but whether they go off model across a game or story, or get radically redesigned but not updated for all images. I definitely prefer some styles over others (2D over 3D for example), but that's not something for the devs to worry about, everyone has different tastes.

I am struggling (valiantly or pointlessly - not sure which) to make a game with a similar flavour to Witch Trainer (among others) and as I am trying to do it all myself, the artwork is something I plan to leave until last, using placeholders, so that the mechanics and storyline work cleanly.

So maybe, while the game is still being worked on, the artwork is not an issue until everything else is done, then it can be updated accordingly, (maybe based on some user feedback). Character depth and development, plus solid, clear storylines are the priority in my book, and art is the icing on the cake.

However, paying for an artist's time might not make that viable either. So no single correct way to go about it, I guess.
I'd be curious to hear about your project. The game mechanics of WTS make it my favorite erotic game, so I'd love to see "the same girl in a different dress"-- meaning basically Witch Trainer, but set in a different theme than the Harry Potter universe, with different characters.

Reactions: SkrerkS

SkrerkS

<>-<>-<>-<>-<>
Sep 16, 2021
sooo many teasers on how tonks is the biggest slut in that whole place... its time to give her some events that represent this (gangbang/group sex, whoring herself out, etc...)
I for one wouldn't mind a sneak peek at that centaur gang-bang which she seemed so giddy about during her introduction scene. Heh.
But I think the devs might be saving the best for last, if you know what I mean...

Reactions: borisffc

Livvy

Mar 15, 2018
Yep, went through and updated some of the outfits and its still asking me about it every time...

Deleted game folder and redownloaded the lastest version and it still happens,

Started a new game , with new version, mods disabled still happening...

Deleted EVERYTHING including all the stuff in the userapps, all saves/setting and reinstalled and new game and its STILL HAPPENING!
When the outfit scheduling message appears, do you see a tutorial for it? What platform are you playing it on?

wardrobe is what is "locked" for me, old versions unlocked that after imperios but now it remains locked.
That's odd. Make sure that you've completed the imperio training, and talk to Susan alone a few times. I think she has some lines of dialogue before that unlocks.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I'd be curious to hear about your project. The game mechanics of WTS make it my favorite erotic game, so I'd love to see "the same girl in a different dress"-- meaning basically Witch Trainer, but set in a different theme than the Harry Potter universe, with different characters.
innocent witches is hp game with LOTS (too much since gameplay is "bit" unfriendly) characters not just hermione.

That's odd. Make sure that you've completed the imperio training, and talk to Susan alone a few times. I think she has some lines of dialogue before that unlocks.
astoria has 3 hearts on it and susan calls genie whatever i choose.

Bummenphist

Jul 21, 2018
Not too much to tell right now, since I'm also trying to learn how to Ren'Py properly. But the gist of it is this: set in the Slave Trainer 3 universe, about a decade or so later than that yime period, your character (select gender and name) goes to "the city" to meet his/her parents, but they've vanished. You have to try and find them, explore the various places, each one with a different set of problems and characters, and avoid the pitfalls to become another slave. And possibly uncover the mystery at the heart of the city. Lots of factions: townsfolk, royals, nobles, priests, thieves, drug dealers, bandits, etc to act and react with. All of the usual reputation meters etc, gaining favour with one faction, means losing favour with another etc.

When I said it was in the flavour of Witch Trainer, I meant in terms of gameplay and art style, not necessarily using existing characters, although I am not averse to doing that either. I do like the idea of having characters from different universes all living in this one and maybe playing against type.

The big problem, beyond learning Ren'Py and trying to do everything myself (because I have no cash for it), is that I feel I am biting off way more than I can chew.

Anyway, that's what I have in mind, but it may never see the light of day. Aside from the above problems, stupid real life keeps getting in the way.

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes