cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Found a bug in the before and after the Cho sex scene. Madam Hooch is hanging around like a voyeur, but she's not actually there. The screenshot is from after the sex scene.
yea and she stayed in office until genie went elsewhere, should have given her full course of hermione scenes.

LoafyLemon

Witch Trainer Silver
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
Witch Trainer: Silver - 1.42.2 PATCH

This update focuses on bugfixes and improvements.

For a complete list of changes, please refer to the changelog.

Note: Android related issues have been initially diagnosed, and should be fixed in the next big update.

Download:

Changelog:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Kyokomoto

Nov 15, 2018
Definitely not. Please post traceback.txt and log.txt files located inside Android/Data/com.silverstudiogames.wts/files/

In case log files are not present, I'd appreciate a .

Feel free to check the Fan modifications section on our Discord server; there are a lot of fantastic additions contributed by other players.
Ages later i answer this...
But the problem it is my phone, got some problems with the RAM management about this game and others that i downloaded.
It is a RealMe phone.

Thank you for the quick answer

LoafyLemon

Witch Trainer Silver
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
Ages later i answer this...
But the problem it is my phone, got some problems with the RAM management about this game and others that i downloaded.
It is a RealMe phone.

Thank you for the quick answer
There are some underlying issues with Android build which will be getting fixed in the next major release, I cannot say it will 100% fix the issue you're facing, but it might.

Reactions: Kyokomoto

Nightwings

Jan 17, 2018
Sorry I'll do my jerk...
To me the first picture was made by an artist, a monday, after a good week sleep, at 8am with a good morning coffee.
Now if you come back on friday at 5:50pm, that's not the same person who made the second picture...
Cho.jpg
Cho1.jpg

Jan 1, 2021
Not too much to tell right now, since I'm also trying to learn how to Ren'Py properly. But the gist of it is this: set in the Slave Trainer 3 universe, about a decade or so later than that yime period, your character (select gender and name) goes to "the city" to meet his/her parents, but they've vanished. You have to try and find them, explore the various places, each one with a different set of problems and characters, and avoid the pitfalls to become another slave. And possibly uncover the mystery at the heart of the city. Lots of factions: townsfolk, royals, nobles, priests, thieves, drug dealers, bandits, etc to act and react with. All of the usual reputation meters etc, gaining favour with one faction, means losing favour with another etc.

When I said it was in the flavour of Witch Trainer, I meant in terms of gameplay and art style, not necessarily using existing characters, although I am not averse to doing that either. I do like the idea of having characters from different universes all living in this one and maybe playing against type.

The big problem, beyond learning Ren'Py and trying to do everything myself (because I have no cash for it), is that I feel I am biting off way more than I can chew.

Anyway, that's what I have in mind, but it may never see the light of day. Aside from the above problems, stupid real life keeps getting in the way.
That’s an ambitious project. I’ve dabbled in renp’y for Akabur’s Star Channel 34, but I’m not a coder and it showed! If I had any artistic abilities or programmer quality, I’d love to do something like that, but unfortunately I only know how to write.

Reactions: Bummenphist

Hussar966

May 20, 2018
Look I know I'm not paying for this game so I should probably just stfu, but man I first was introduced to Silver mod like, three years ago at least and at this point I wonder why Susan is even in the game. She's my favorite but never gets ANY content. I mean fuck, I'd be happy with still images commissioned by others to save the devs work time along with some good writing. I'd even write it if it meant some more fun and wild content gets put out (I'm seconding the fantastic beast/centaur content).

Reactions: Xmas_present

Livvy

Mar 15, 2018
Look I know I'm not paying for this game so I should probably just stfu, but man I first was introduced to Silver mod like, three years ago at least and at this point I wonder why Susan is even in the game. She's my favorite but never gets ANY content. I mean fuck, I'd be happy with still images commissioned by others to save the devs work time along with some good writing. I'd even write it if it meant some more fun and wild content gets put out (I'm seconding the fantastic beast/centaur content).
Then you'll be glad to know that Susan's model is currently getting reworked. There's always the mirror stories, if you wanted to follow through on that last part though.

Reactions: Hussar966

Hussar966

May 20, 2018
Then you'll be glad to know that Susan's model is currently getting reworked. There's always the mirror stories, if you wanted to follow through on that last part though.
You would be correct, sir! That's awesome! I thought she had a great model before but a rework might make her even sexier. I didn't know that. Guess I'll have to play through that since it's been several updates since I last played (tbth last time I did they'd removed the potions which made me SUPER sad; that was my favorite part).

LoafyLemon

Witch Trainer Silver
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
You would be correct, sir! That's awesome! I thought she had a great model before but a rework might make her even sexier. I didn't know that. Guess I'll have to play through that since it's been several updates since I last played (tbth last time I did they'd removed the potions which made me SUPER sad; that was my favorite part).
We've reintroduced potions, but with improved functionality and artwork. However, there are still many possibilities to expand potions, which we will follow in the future.

Bummenphist

Jul 21, 2018
That’s an ambitious project. I’ve dabbled in renp’y for Akabur’s Star Channel 34, but I’m not a coder and it showed! If I had any artistic abilities or programmer quality, I’d love to do something like that, but unfortunately I only know how to write.
Yeah. I don't know if it will ever get off the ground, but I will try.

F1forhalp

SOTD: Sheryl Crow - Riverwide
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
most recent two updates (.42.1 and .42.2) produced the following error:
"uo oh, looks like you've encountered a bug. don't worry,
we will try to return you back to the office after
displaying the error message, your save file won't be
affected."

"[SYSTEM]
ERROR: point of no return. you can report this bug on our discord."

when loading old saves (December, iirc 1.4.1.2 or .3) which used to be compatible up to 1.4.2.0
tested on both 32 and 64 version. i assume a just copypasta doesn't suffice anymore.
i'll do a clean sweep, keep only the saves, and see if i can still reproduce it.

*edited* for sake of correct wording

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 75 Votes