cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
How do you find a list of the mods for this game? Is there an easy way?
check discord.

There is any walkthrough for this game?
I kinda stucked with the Cho storyline.
no wt and no need.

if its latest then have her flying very close to genie and to start training need to complete favor by talking to her (personal favor) and LISTENING not masturbating.

F1forhalp

SOTD: Sheryl Crow - Riverwide
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
ok after a full clean reinstate, the result, same savegames, some had no issues loading, some produced the same error, my conclusion would be it's the change in Cho content (from pre-1.4.2x to recent) along with the card game, which made something somewhere not match, around ingame day 39..ish. no biggie, wiped everything including saves and persistent, going to regrind then.

Bummenphist

Jul 21, 2018
I see Ginny as a more assertive character, maybe like the old Dom Luna character, or maybe just a harder nut to crack than Hermione. Of course she would need to be added first.

Reactions: Congressman Weiner

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Ginny would make a good assertive character, but I think Pansy Parkinson would be better for the more Slytherin princess aspect of Luna's old dom route. I can't really see Ginny demanding money for her favors.

Bummenphist

Jul 21, 2018
Pansy for a hard nosed bitch, and Ginny for an assertive but still good character. Maybe they could cat fight for possession of Hermione (when she's not serving the genie)?

Reactions: anubis1970

Splooshification

Mar 27, 2022
I have begged the developers before to use some of Akabur's Hermione art from Star Channel 34, which would include Ginny, but they don't want to do that. I'm not sure why. It's not like Akabur is going to sue anyone. View attachment 1744109
Not as easy as you think. Still, they could bring the old images into whatever image program they're using (I assume PhotoShop) as a background, then create new layers tracing over the originals. If they did that, they'd bring a lot of Akabur's style into the new images.

Or, it could be they want to forge ahead on their own steam and create from scratch. I dunno...

Jan 1, 2021
I gotta ask, are we ever gonna get Ginny?
I’d love to see more girls, but there’s so many already that they need to add way more story and content to. One girl at a time, I guess. If I possessed any artistic abilities or coding skills, I’d happily whip up a character or two to donate to this effort.

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes