cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
But there is a route for that in the game right?
Or am i wrong? I pretty sure i saw a few picture about it.
if you are talking about hermione opening her legs to snape then no, those pics are fanart or leftovers from orig. game.

on some witch trainer copy hermy does things with both but can't remember on what.

F1forhalp

SOTD: Sheryl Crow - Riverwide
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
There are many indignities that are yet to be introduced to Hermione (rimjobs, fisting, the simple act of kissing Snape etc), but I don't think that's likely.
i'd agree on the Snape ideas with a previous; never before he finally sends up some of the Slytherins. that's a must-have. rimjobs and sumsuch, methinks a little bit too far a niche; might stir up alot of the hm, "NoTY-customer" type, those who don't even want to see it optional.

SkrerkS

<>-<>-<>-<>-<>
Sep 16, 2021
There are many indignities that are yet to be introduced to Hermione (rimjobs, fisting, the simple act of kissing Snape etc), but I don't think that's likely.
I'd love to see those too (except the Snape thing lol), but the girls from the other houses have been left so woefully unattended in the meantime; and a little more spotlight for each goes a long way to even things out.

Edit:
i'd agree on the Snape ideas with a previous; never before he finally sends up some of the Slytherins. that's a must-have.
YES. I know the devs have their hands full with the current lineup, but those two Slyth divas are wasted on Snape. Send'em up to the headmaster's office, call Tonks, uncork the firewhiskey, and watch the wrackspurts fly everywhere, lol.
And speaking of wrackspurts: I'm still blue-balled that Luna is not doable yet. But hey: when a game is this good, you know it's always worth the wait. Cheers to the devs.

Last edited:

Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
i'd agree on the Snape ideas with a previous; never before he finally sends up some of the Slytherins. that's a must-have. rimjobs and sumsuch, methinks a little bit too far a niche; might stir up alot of the hm, "NoTY-customer" type, those who don't even want to see it optional.
Hermione mentioned fisting at one point, as if she was looking forward to it.

Personally, I think Genie's plotline with her is over, but I really want Cho to have her way with Hermione. And then to bring back Hermione training Luna. Oh, and Genie teaching Susan to be more assertive...

There's still plenty that can be done with this game, after all. But yeah, I agree -- Snape is the bad guy. Don't let him have any.

F1forhalp

Donor
Oct 28, 2019
Hermione mentioned fisting at one point, as if she was looking forward to it.

Personally, I think Genie's plotline with her is over, but I really want Cho to have her way with Hermione. And then to bring back Hermione training Luna. Oh, and Genie teaching Susan to be more assertive...

There's still plenty that can be done with this game, after all. But yeah, I agree -- Snape is the bad guy. Don't let him have any.
true, poor Susan is nothing but a plot filler for Astoria right now, and there's not that much of story told yet with that girl either. once you've done the last stage of the curse, both are idk.. obsolete? may sound harsh but i do face a lack of better terms here.. happens twice a day or so :whistle:
got a few idead with the Astoria story, example; never been happy with the turnout of Tonks' cover story blow, there's more to get out of it, Astoria could get wind of it etc.. but nvm me.

Reactions: Jarul

datarelay

Jun 8, 2021
I really liked the original, and the Silver Mod sure adds A LOT of content, specially my favorite crazy girl Luna. But holy why there is so much waste of time and code in this game? Almost all of the mirror scenes are incredible boring and not funny at all. Why waste to much time with a boring ugly character like Cho? Much better would be to more focused content instead of so many spread shallow stuff that it is just pointless.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: omocik and Jarul

Bummenphist

Jul 21, 2018
...Almost all of the mirror scenes are incredible boring and not funny at all. Why waste to much time with a boring ugly character like Cho? Much better would be to more focused content instead of so many spread shallow stuff that it is just pointless.
I don't care for the mirror scenes, as they don't add anything to the storylines or gameplay. If we had to play them in order to get a clue from them, or use them to unlock something else, then I would be for them. As it is, I've played them all once, and don't intend to return to them.

As for Cho, I don't mind her stuff, as it hints at the possibility of some good Hermione v Cho material. For my taste, it doesn't go far enough in this regard, but I don't mind it as it is.

A lot of ideas that people have had are interesting, and some of them would be good inclusions, but it would require (as far as I can tell) a LOT of rewriting of code, and therefore a LOT of delay in getting more content out. Especially if some of the stuff (pregnancies, rimjobs, etc) were included as an option, which I don't know if that would even be possible. We can't have it both ways.

This is far and away the best game of its sort out there, and I for one want to see more of it.

Reactions: Congressman Weiner

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
I don't care for the mirror scenes, as they don't add anything to the storylines or gameplay. If we had to play them in order to get a clue from them, or use them to unlock something else, then I would be for them. As it is, I've played them all once, and don't intend to return to them.
The mirror scenes do add some outfits for the girls (granted, this is a very minor benefit). As well as a Santa playing card...

Jan 1, 2021
The mirror scenes do add some outfits for the girls (granted, this is a very minor benefit). As well as a Santa playing card...
I don’t mind the mirror scenes. Admittedly, they’re also not my favorite, either. I assume most of them are contributed by people outside of the development team in the same way the stories in the Sim room of Star Channel 34 was done. So it’s sort of a clever way to give players something extra to do while we await the next major update. Plus they can get silly with the premise.

Like else, I’d rather have a full update, but I won’t gripe about a little holiday special, and some extra outfits.

F1forhalp

Donor
Oct 28, 2019
alright, well, outfits. just imagine the time spent developing the abundance of outfits, for instead developing the stories. and the card game, it's neat, up to the point where it does the reverse and whatnot change of rules, where you for instance wish you don't have said Santa card, because there's no option for MC to actually pick rules.. at least i haven't seen one. from a certain point, it's not even random much anymore, it's always reverse, and picks from your whole set, no option to choose either. i do like minigames. this one would be fun if you could pick rules, too, and/or discard cards; it kind of makes the set you've put together pointless. not entirely sure if it's been reworked, have to fully grind up from scratch once again, right now being sick doesn't give me the drive to play much.

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
alright, well, outfits. just imagine the time spent developing the abundance of outfits, for instead developing the stories. and the card game, it's neat, up to the point where it does the reverse and whatnot change of rules, where you for instance wish you don't have said Santa card, because there's no option for MC to actually pick rules.. at least i haven't seen one. from a certain point, it's not even random much anymore, it's always reverse, and picks from your whole set, no option to choose either. i do like minigames. this one would be fun if you could pick rules, too, and/or discard cards; it kind of makes the set you've put together pointless. not entirely sure if it's been reworked, have to fully grind up from scratch once again, right now being sick doesn't give me the drive to play much.
You really don’t have to buy many packs of cards, as the game picks at random from your whole set. But it’s not a difficult game. I win almost all the time, even though I barely own 20 cards total

Bummenphist

Jul 21, 2018
The cards are not a hard mini-game, but it doesn't add to the overall game. It really is just filler. Keep it by all means, but please don't put too much effort into mini-games, at least until the story and characters are all fleshed out fully.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 75 Votes