Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
alright, well, outfits. just imagine the time spent developing the abundance of outfits, for instead developing the stories. and the card game, it's neat, up to the point where it does the reverse and whatnot change of rules, where you for instance wish you don't have said Santa card, because there's no option for MC to actually pick rules.. at least i haven't seen one. from a certain point, it's not even random much anymore, it's always reverse, and picks from your whole set, no option to choose either. i do like minigames. this one would be fun if you could pick rules, too, and/or discard cards; it kind of makes the set you've put together pointless. not entirely sure if it's been reworked, have to fully grind up from scratch once again, right now being sick doesn't give me the drive to play much.
Agreed with all this. Part of the strategy is choosing the right cards for whatever the rules may be, and being told I have no choice in the cards or whether the game is reverse or not destroys part of the game's strategy. Every once in a while perhaps but every time? Give me the option of choosing what cards I want to play and what kind of game it is, please.

Also, I've bought cards from the Weasleys but that never seems to do anything; I never see new cards in my deck.

Reactions: SkrerkS

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
Agreed with all this. Part of the strategy is choosing the right cards for whatever the rules may be, and being told I have no choice in the cards or whether the game is reverse or not destroys part of the game's strategy. Every once in a while perhaps but every time? Give me the option of choosing what cards I want to play and what kind of game it is, please.

Also, I've bought cards from the Weasleys but that never seems to do anything; I never see new cards in my deck.
You have to unpack them: open Inventory, select Quest Items, click on your pack(s) of cards, then the button Unpack

Reactions: Congressman Weiner

F1forhalp

SOTD: Sheryl Crow - Riverwide
Donor
Oct 28, 2019

i just do play the cards every once in a while, esp. when that Granger girl has zero mood, since i don't use the cheats, except money, with gifts limited to one each per day, one has to have something to take the edge off. right? it takes what 2 full days until she's calmed, or more. also when she loses she'll do stuff even while mad at MC.
don't remember when i last actually bought a pack; the specials you get from early wins usually been enough to win any of the stage one challenges. going by what them Weasel boys said, this might not work for future stages.. at least the potential to keep losing is hinted at "so they have to buy more packs to win! we'll be filthy rich!" along that line.
anyhoo, it being a minigame, i don't think the devs will spend too much time on fleshing it out. not too many players will make full use of it, as long as there aren't more storyline connections. efforts. it may take quite some time and work just to balance it out and put the "Options" bit into the code.

SkrerkS

<>-<>-<>-<>-<>
Sep 16, 2021
i just do play the cards every once in a while, esp. when that Granger girl has zero mood, since i don't use the cheats, except money, with gifts limited to one each per day, one has to have something to take the edge off. right? it takes what 2 full days until she's calmed, or more. also when she loses she'll do stuff even while mad at MC.
don't remember when i last actually bought a pack; the specials you get from early wins usually been enough to win any of the stage one challenges. going by what them Weasel boys said, this might not work for future stages.. at least the potential to keep losing is hinted at "so they have to buy more packs to win! we'll be filthy rich!" along that line.
anyhoo, it being a minigame, i don't think the devs will spend too much time on fleshing it out. not too many players will make full use of it, as long as there aren't more storyline connections. efforts. it may take quite some time and work just to balance it out and put the "Options" bit into the code.
Do you know how to strip the girl cards? I've been winning 99% of the time, but my Hermione/Luna/Suzan cards are still fully dressed. Are there some hidden "tactical" requirements besides win streaks?

F1forhalp

SOTD: Sheryl Crow - Riverwide
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
Do you know how to strip the girl cards? I've been winning 99% of the time, but my Hermione/Luna/Suzan cards are still fully dressed. Are there some hidden "tactical" requirements besides win streaks?
honestly no idea; it says they get stripped when you win, or something. never happened for me either.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: SkrerkS

SkrerkS

<>-<>-<>-<>-<>
Sep 16, 2021
I don't think necrophilia is a game dynamic that anyone wants to include. :)
Nor do I think that gratuitously throwing Hermione into the Snake Snape Pit is a viable move in a hoe-hoarding harem sim.
At least not until we get a sip of those Slytherin Sluts he keeps hissing about. If he keeps denying us those twin twats, then we have no reason to share a thing with him either. Give and take, yeah?

Last edited:

Bummenphist

Jul 21, 2018
Nor do I think that gratuitously throwing Hermione into the Snake Snape Pit is a viable move in a hoe-hoarding harem sim.
At least not until we get a sip of those Slytherin Sluts he keeps hissing about. If he keeps denying us those twin twats, then we have no reason to share a thing with him either. Give and take, yeah?
A valid point. Sharing goes both ways. And so does Hermione :)

CLuch

Dec 21, 2019
Anyone else running Windows 11 keep having their game crash after the initial loading screen because of croft suspenders?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I don't think necrophilia is a game dynamic that anyone wants to include. :)
and you are wrong, i'm sure there are "few" f95ers who want that.

Anyone else running Windows 11 keep having their game crash after the initial loading screen because of croft suspenders?
start game while pressing shift+g and try with some other renderer.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: omocik
4.10 star(s) 75 Votes