rb813

Aug 28, 2018
Hey, random thought. I was recently thinking that it might be doable to make a sort of "alternate perspective" version of this game, where Hermione is the player-character and you have to actually go out and do the Public Favors and stuff. I was curious whether anyone else would have any interest in a mod like that, or if it's just me (it seems like there is an audience for female protagonist games, but most of the games along that line are Japanese RPGs with pixelated genitals and bad translations, so it doesn't seem like as much of a popular thing in the Western world).

F1forhalp

SOTD: Sheryl Crow - Riverwide
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
Hey, random thought. I was recently thinking that it might be doable to make a sort of "alternate perspective" version of this game, where Hermione is the player-character and you have to actually go out and do the Public Favors and stuff. I was curious whether anyone else would have any interest in a mod like that, or if it's just me (it seems like there is an audience for female protagonist games, but most of the games along that line are Japanese RPGs with pixelated genitals and bad translations, so it doesn't seem like as much of a popular thing in the Western world).
that would be highly unlikely if you want it based on the original Akabur, or based on the Silver mod. by design, both are aimed to have this uniquely positioned male MC (can't be just -some male-, must be Doombldoor) as key to the whole thing.
you'd have to create a full game rather than a mod. more or less from scratch, and more or less the figures and other assets may suit your needs, but there i'm talking about 'just the persons' without all the modifications (i.e. everything they do, including movements, dialogue etc.) which are then to be redone to fit a completely different setup.

it is a nice idea though. Genie the gofer. :D

Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
A couple of times, when she describes what she had done for her tasks to Genie, there will be a separate illustration. A few more of those for various tasks would be great.

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
you'd have to create a full game rather than a mod.
Well yes, it certainly wouldn't just be a slight tweak. The mechanics would be completely different, but I think in terms of the narrative, it would be very possible to keep it in largely the same world. I was calling it a mod more in the sense that it would feel like playing through the same events from a different perspective (and it would use the same model for at least Hermione and all her clothes), but the gameplay would have to be radically changed. So I guess maybe "companion game" would be a better term for it than "mod."

Reactions: Heinzmonkey

F1forhalp

Donor
Oct 28, 2019
Well yes, it certainly wouldn't just be a slight tweak. The mechanics would be completely different, but I think in terms of the narrative, it would be very possible to keep it in largely the same world. I was calling it a mod more in the sense that it would feel like playing through the same events from a different perspective (and it would use the same model for at least Hermione and all her clothes), but the gameplay would have to be radically changed. So I guess maybe "companion game" would be a better term for it than "mod."
there's the term "conversion" or even "total conversion" i think. i'd definitely check it out, if anyonoe comes up with that.

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
there's the term "conversion" or even "total conversion" i think.
I guess it doesn't really matter what this project would be called, but when I think of a total conversion mod, I think of like modding a Civilization game so it's Westeros instead of Earth, but with generally the same mechanics. Whereas this would be keeping the exact same setting, but with mostly new mechanics. So, kinda the opposite of what I think of as a total conversion, but I suppose there could be different kinds. Anyway, labels don't really matter that much.

Reactions: SenMizeri

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
on feodosiys mod hermione worked on schoolnewspaper and she was sorta playable.

SenMizeri

Sep 23, 2021
I guess it doesn't really matter what this project would be called, but when I think of a total conversion mod, I think of like modding a Civilization game so it's Westeros instead of Earth, but with generally the same mechanics. Whereas this would be keeping the exact same setting, but with mostly new mechanics. So, kinda the opposite of what I think of as a total conversion, but I suppose there could be different kinds. Anyway, labels don't really matter that much.
You're getting a like for the sake of having exquisite taste in games my good sir

Reactions: rb813

stansalino

Jul 18, 2017
I like the new update, the only thing that seems really off is cho’s face in her sex scene. Doesn’t look like her at all honestly

F1forhalp

Donor
Oct 28, 2019
she keeps asking me to deal with some brutes all her favors are on level 3 talk to me and strip
when you pick "talk to me", choose the "listen" (or sumsuch) option for a change and don't fap. might be it.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

F1forhalp

Donor
Oct 28, 2019
didn't work
sorry then idk what it could be.. have yoiu tried "discuss training" and some of the other stuff? is there unsolved beef with that Granger girl? i can't look into your saves, in case you provide them, because my system doesn't accept any saves from outside it's virtual playground.

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes