cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So my question is are there a lot of those lines left for me to see, and I should wait a year or two more or can I play it now?
well there is plenty to play atm and more you push this further more you have to play when those things are finally added.

LoafyLemon

Witch Trainer Silver
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
I'm coming back to this mod a third time, last was like in the end of 2021, I think.

You guys doing a great job, like really great, but every time I see this much dreaded line "This feature was not implemented yet, but it will be added in the future" or some such, and it's total complete turnoff for me.

So my question is are there a lot of those lines left for me to see, and I should wait a year or two more or can I play it now?
Nobody likes dead ends, I understand, sorry about that.

I'd appreciate it if you could tell me which features caused you the most grief when the 'Dead end' message appeared. It would help us better understand your expectations and estimate the development cost it would take to implement.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Nobody likes dead ends, I understand, sorry about that.

I'd appreciate it if you could tell me which features caused you the most grief when the 'Dead end' message appeared. It would help us better understand your expectations and estimate the development cost it would take to implement.
just a wild guess: tonks priv. favors.

Reactions: Luckzor and Dpfim91

Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
I know we can't share Hermione with our boy Snape at this time, but has it been confirmed if that's going to come eventually?

Since you can make dance, I'm hoping the answer is yes :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Zwart

Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
I'm coming back to this mod a third time, last was like in the end of 2021, I think.

You guys doing a great job, like really great, but every time I see this much dreaded line "This feature was not implemented yet, but it will be added in the future" or some such, and it's total complete turnoff for me.

I expect that is a constant. You will always see that, because they just keep adding more and more stuff all the time. Not sure this game will ever be completed. Certain plotlines will be completed, but then more are added.

So don't wait. The main story with Hermione is complete, after all, and some of the other girls have major plotline arcs (such as Cho). But there can always bemore.

LoafyLemon

Witch Trainer Silver
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
For someone complaining so much about dialogues, you sure do type a lot.

I'm not going to put up with any more of your antics; it's evident that you're beyond reason; you've been given information about the game, its progress, and plans, and despite our best efforts, you insist on continuing your insane monologue. Please seek professional help.

https://f95zone.to/threads/witch-tr...ilver-studio-games.1697/page-279#post-3109285

F1forhalp

SOTD: Sheryl Crow - Riverwide
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
Wait, you haven't played, yet you know that Hermione's plotline isn't finished? I wonder how that can be, when I have played it and saw the plotline end?

I think you just like to complain. Go play another game if this one bothers you that much. I'm finished with you.
hmmm i wildly assume here.. maybe he (or she) just wants more Granger content, and feels it missing, so then in his (or her) world it feels incomplete. or such. don't pin me on it, like i said, assumption. :D

Luckzor

May 2, 2017
Like it so far, all the new characters and stories, but I'm wondering if you plan to add more clothes, because I think I saw Lara Croft clothes, Resident Evil, bikinis, many clothes that don't make much sense to me, just like DLC's clothes in Triple A games, where the only goal of those clothes is just to show them off. To me looks like a waste of time, when that time and work can be put to make a new scene or animations. I'm just giving my opinion and I hope no one feels attacked for this.

Bummenphist

Jul 21, 2018
Like it so far, all the new characters and stories, but I'm wondering if you plan to add more clothes, because I think I saw Lara Croft clothes, Resident Evil, bikinis, many clothes that don't make much sense to me, just like DLC's clothes in Triple A games, where the only goal of those clothes is just to show them off. To me looks like a waste of time, when that time and work can be put to make a new scene or animations. I'm just giving my opinion and I hope no one feels attacked for this.
I feel like that's a relevant point to make. I have nothing against the clothing options, except mayeb that they don't always seem to stay put, but it would be a lot better if the different clothes actually had an effect on the game play.

SkrerkS

<>-<>-<>-<>-<>
Sep 16, 2021
the game comes packaged with a zipped patch folder. do you need to extract that patch in the main game folder?
It's as Bev_ said (post above mine): leave the patch zipped in your root folder, just as you found it.

What's more, whenever the devs release a new patch, it will be in the same format: a zip file you can grab from their official website (see OP) and paste it in your main game folder (overwriting the older patch.zip)

fapfapgames90

Jul 10, 2021
I have a version translated into Portuguese here for PC, but when I try to run it on android using ren'py laucher before creating the package, I get this error:

File "game/_script_/options.rpy", line 30, in <module>
define config.searchpath = [os.environ["ANDROID_PUBLIC"]] if renpy.android else [config.gamedir, config.commondir]
KeyError: u'ANDROID_PUBLIC

I tried several things, even using the direct translation in the apk, but it doesn't open.

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes