BigSexy57

Apr 13, 2019
That would be lovely turn of conversation. A consturctive, creative and positive one.
I'd love to read what ideas have players about extending the main story - the Hermione's story and quests.
For example, Snape in action:
1) Appeared only once - in the dance on a table quest, which is around 30% of a progress in original WT questline. After that, for all the rest of 70% Hermione's private quests - he's gone, in original WT and in this very dresses&texts mod too.
2) Also Snape appeared in one of a random public tasks, somewhere in 30% progress of its qestline, when he touched a H's ass during a classes, which is also an original WT Akabur's art, and he did not used any oportunity to escalate that progress during all the rest of WT and WTS. Strage, isn't it? But ofcourse dresses and texts were and still are more important stuff to develope.
3) Then Snape once appeared in a Cards game scene, when he actually catched the Hermione doing a blowjob to a player's character. And, as usual for that dresses&texts developers - no time for developing a continue of that scene's aftermath, some old dresses need to be "developed" to be copy-pasted into a game, again and again.
4) Some episodes where Snape or Tonks entered in room while Hermione was sucking or whatever - i can't count it as a content, because they don't know what is happening, not involved anyhow, or even if they came to know that Hermione was doing a nasty thing - they take no any actions about that and that events did not developed further still, since the year when it 1st apeared.
5) Potions. Well, that's another dead end for now. Snape's room are full of potions for Hermione now, but, as usual, no any Snape+Hermione content about it. So i don't count that cosmetic thing: just 1 meaningless background which still not bring any new storytelling content in game.
...maybe i missed some episodes with Snape, i don't count when Snape appeared at autumn ball, at sport events of Cho, or some other meaningless stuff, since there is no any significant content or influence or progress for the story itself.
So.
I don't ask those players who got no fantasy, imagination and creativity enough developed to wish any kind of additions to that short list. But if you got just any ideas about what real new content could be added to that - please share your point of view. Let's talk about it in a positive way.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: breahingdolphin

Livvy

Mar 15, 2018
That's a lot of text for someone who hates reading a lot of text.

Guys, guys, please! We're all here for the same reason, to see Hermione (and others) getting pounded by the Genie (and others). Let's not turn something beautfiul into an ugly fight.

Speak for yourself! I'm here for the card game. Gwent and MTG don't do it for me anymore. I gotta get my Wizard Cards fix man.

amancito

Feb 6, 2021
how can I unlock Luna favor? Already got full hearts in all other girls , only stuck in Luna left
If you want to see more Luna content you should download the 1.39.4 version. The developers are remaking her character but it'll take some time and the content will be different.

Reactions: Jung woo

SkrerkS

<>-<>-<>-<>-<>
Sep 16, 2021
4.10 star(s) 75 Votes