jahall

Feb 20, 2019
used to love this game. is there any new content for hermione?
Which version was it that you last played? There's a changelog in the initial post that covers as far back as version 1.39 which might answer your question.

Jun 11, 2018
For some reason I am not getting owls any more. I haven't gotten paid for several reports and I am still waiting to hear back from Fred and George about the cards. It has been several weeks in game and nothing. Has anyone seen thing before?
I have the same problem. Are there any fixes for this?

Ner0nitas

Sep 5, 2019
A small tip for every dev out there, no matter the genre of the game:
If you wanna include a sliding puzzle > DON'T!!!
If you still think it would improve your game > Slap yourself in the face till you lose that thought.

Seriously, this stuff made me already instantly uninstall a few games.
Thank god, there was an alternative way in this game.
But if I wouldn't have cared enough for this game (since it's otherwise really fun) to check the forum, I would have said "F*ck it." and moved on to something else, never looking back.

Bummenphist

Jul 21, 2018
A small tip for every dev out there, no matter the genre of the game:
If you wanna include a sliding puzzle > DON'T!!!
If you still think it would improve your game > Slap yourself in the face till you lose that thought.

Seriously, this stuff made me already instantly uninstall a few games.
Thank god, there was an alternative way in this game.
But if I wouldn't have cared enough for this game (since it's otherwise really fun) to check the forum, I would have said "F*ck it." and moved on to something else, never looking back.
I would go a step further and say to all devs that side puzzles that are only there to act as filler should be removed. If the puzzle has no bearing on the game itself, and is neither of the style nor quality of the game itself, then it detracts from the gameplay experience.

chickenmaid

Oct 9, 2019
I would go a step further and say to all devs that side puzzles that are only there to act as filler should be removed. If the puzzle has no bearing on the game itself, and is neither of the style nor quality of the game itself, then it detracts from the gameplay experience.
Sometimes, I wonder why you can look at Snape's banana hammock with the X-ray during Cho's desk scene, I feel those kind of things detract from the experience too. It could be a female teacher, but oh well... Here's Snape's buttcheeks to look at!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
the last progress report was april, were reaching princess trainer era akaburesque levels of work speed here
akabur is at best few updates per year and worst 1 update. you can check queen trainer's progression.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
akabur is at best few updates per year and worst 1 update. you can check queen trainer's progression.
No no, we're not talking about Akabur here. We're talking about Silver Studios Games. This is not the original game's thread, this is the modded versions from Silver Studios' thread. The original Witch trainer was completed a long time ago.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

Livvy

Mar 15, 2018
Sometimes, I wonder why you can look at Snape's banana hammock with the X-ray during Cho's desk scene, I feel those kind of things detract from the experience too. It could be a female teacher, but oh well... Here's Snape's buttcheeks to look at!
You didn't have to look at Snape's ass. You decided to do that by yourself. The intent was to look at Cho.

Livvy

Mar 15, 2018
I meant that the development time could've been spent on something that is more fitting to the scene.
Such as? The development time to include the Snape's ass easter egg was next to nothing, since the majority of the time would have been spent on making the x-ray mechanic itself. Adding one extra layer to allow you to see under Snape's robes would have been a minute at best.

It's a joke in a game full of them. One which you intentionally played into by seeing the x-ray was working on his robes, and then going 'Hey, I wonder what happens if I look at his ass?'

chickenmaid

Oct 9, 2019
Such as? The development time to include the Snape's ass easter egg was next to nothing, since the majority of the time would have been spent on making the x-ray mechanic itself. Adding one extra layer to allow you to see under Snape's robes would have been a minute at best.

It's a joke in a game full of them. One which you intentionally played into by seeing the x-ray was working on his robes, and then going 'Hey, I wonder what happens if I look at his ass?'
Yes, it's funny. I'm not disagreeing but sometimes the creative direction is questionable, There's the phoenix staring at you with its beady eyes in the cowgirl scene. I wouldn't mind if Snape was placed at the end of an h-scene.

The same could be said about adding Tonk in the desk scene, 'next to nothing'. My thought is that anyone else will enhance the experience for the player, not detract from it (i.e. Snape's bubbly bootie).

Dec 28, 2018
Current android version keeps crashing the moment I interact with anyone.
Tried reinstalling, lowering the framerate, no cheats used.
Does anyone know why or is this just me?

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes