Dec 10, 2018
Honestly, while my heart and libido are a little sad at the lack of content from this update, the infrastructure and stability changes are just as important, and Susan seems to look a lot better, now that she's been brought up to the resolution and standards of the other girls. Making things work better in the code means it will be easier to make more of the great content and writing that we love from the Silver team, and I'm looking forward to the future (and more cho, Luna, and Susan content)

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Honestly, while my heart and libido are a little sad at the lack of content from this update, the infrastructure and stability changes are just as important, and Susan seems to look a lot better, now that she's been brought up to the resolution and standards of the other girls. Making things work better in the code means it will be easier to make more of the great content and writing that we love from the Silver team, and I'm looking forward to the future (and more cho, Luna, and Susan content)
OOOooooh how I am waiting for more Cho content :love:. I'm guessing they'll leave Luna and Astoria for the moment and focus on Cho and Susan now that she got her new portrait. And don't forget about Tonks.

Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
I started replaying a bit last night and had two problems.

The slider to make the clothes transparent wasn't working
The "skip" button wasn't working

Is this just me? Do I need to reinstall it or something?

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
I started replaying a bit last night and had two problems.

The slider to make the clothes transparent wasn't working
The "skip" button wasn't working

Is this just me? Do I need to reinstall it or something?
In my case, the skip button works way too strongly. Normally you would just press ctrl and stop whenever you like, but now it just keeps going until I click on the screen like a madman.

F1forhalp

SOTD: Temple of the Dog - All Night Thing
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
i'll have to wait with the new version for a thread (OP) update.
same issue; Silver website checks back with blogger, which in turn checks with google, thus refuses to load when google is hard locked.
that's the sad downside of this being a mod.. would it be tagged differently (as a game) i could use the nifty juicy download function :cautious:

LoafyLemon

Witch Trainer Silver
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
i'll have to wait with the new version for a thread (OP) update.
same issue; Silver website checks back with blogger, which in turn checks with google, thus refuses to load when google is hard locked.
that's the sad downside of this being a mod.. would it be tagged differently (as a game) i could use the nifty juicy download function :cautious:
We now have a mega archive, here's the direct link to it.

Patchez

Русский Аплоадер
Uploader
Jun 12, 2017
We now have a mega archive, here's the direct link to it.

If you are game dev, why not request ownership of this thread? Can probably make it as clean as you want with updates more on time

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
This isn't all the versions, right? It's missing 1.39.4 version for pc and apk with the Luna content.
1.39.4 is past, link for it is on this thread. if you really want to whine then start requesting versions from 0.x.

If you are game dev, why not request ownership of this thread? Can probably make it as clean as you want with updates more on time
don't think they have time for to mod thread.

Patchez

Русский Аплоадер
Uploader
Jun 12, 2017
1.39.4 is past, link for it is on this thread. if you really want to whine then start requesting versions from 0.x.

don't think they have time for to mod thread.
It doesn't mean you moderate thread, it means you can just make the OP as pretty/well documented as you want instead of submitting reports and letting uploaders do it

VinRiddle

Jun 30, 2017
Given the lack of information in terms of hard data involving the money coming in and the cost of artists I don't think anyone is really in a position to judge this project positive or negative. Any art and continuation of witch trainer is better then a dead project.

The few things we do know is that they have 1796 patrons and that they don't have a dedicated artist. They have a tier system of $1, $5, $10 (should probably switch to a 5,10,20:WeSmart:). So the minimum amount of money they are pulling in would be =$1796 - patreon fee. Of course we don't really know the distribution of the patrons on the tiers whether it would be a 50-30-20 or a variation of 80-20 like 80-15-5 who knows. A 80-15-5 distribution would get them at around $3682-patreon fee.

We don't know how much the devs need to keep working, how much they are paying the current artist, how wide of a net they cast to find the current artist, how much an artists at or above Akabur level would cost? There hasn't even been any real communication within the community as to what would be acceptable; in terms of things like would we as a community be willing to wait twice as long for a release because a higher level artists cost twice as much and therefore they'd have to save up to pay? That is assuming a better artists would cost more. Should the community be actively contacting various artists or spreading the word that WTS is actively looking for an artist? Most of these question we don't have answers for or at least I don't.

I'm not a patron and I don't know if polling has been done or the financial situation of the project so I can't judge them in anyway. I can only state that the art is disappointing, but I'll still take it if it's the best we're going to get because as I said above, "Any art and continuation of witch trainer is better then a dead project".

tl;dr - Wish the art was better, but I'll take what I can get

PS- Don't get discouraged Devs we love you

BastardX

May 13, 2018
I hope we can get Cho'f favors started again after that last game and how do you get Luna's favors started now?

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes