LoafyLemon

Witch Trainer Silver
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
It's unplayable in Android. Game very often crushes when I have dialogue with Granger. So i'm stuck in the beginning of the game
What's your device? The game works fine for most, but some devices struggle with OpenGL 3.0 that Ren'py uses.

codwaw1

May 31, 2020
Can't wait for Susan content since the breast expansion for Hermione is so damn weak. They stay that boring sphere shape, barely grow and go straight back to normal. Paprika and 4 Elements too, they claim to have BE content, add a half a cup to only the nude model then call it a day.
At least Ms. Bones is properly huge.

F1forhalp

SOTD: Temple of the Dog - All Night Thing
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
Can't wait for Susan content since the breast expansion for Hermione is so damn weak. They stay that boring sphere shape, barely grow and go straight back to normal. Paprika and 4 Elements too, they claim to have BE content, add a half a cup to only the nude model then call it a day.
At least Ms. Bones is properly huge.
actually, i don't see any use in large breast/butt enlargement when the whole figure goes out of proportion with it, like it would with Granger or Cho or Astoria. Susans body still within that imaginary limit i see there, so for her it looks ok. less so with the others. inorite it's a kink. still. E's on a broomstick? noty.

Reactions: p22

Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
Haven't played this for quite a few updates and I see that my older saves are now incompatible.

I have a question. Have the devs added an H-scene for every act (like they have done for sex) or maybe do they have plans to do so? The dialogue during the scenes is hot and Hermione's facial expressions are great, but the little avatars aren't as good imo.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Haven't played this for quite a few updates and I see that my older saves are now incompatible.

I have a question. Have the devs added an H-scene for every act (like they have done for sex) or maybe do they have plans to do so? The dialogue during the scenes is hot and Hermione's facial expressions are great, but the little avatars aren't as good imo.

1. better get used to it again (update might break saves again).
2. only sex atm (doubt 43.x changed that) is with hermione (repeatable) and cho (1 time deal atm), rest will come later.

Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
1. better get used to it again (update might break saves again).
2. only sex atm (doubt 43.x changed that) is with hermione (repeatable) and cho (1 time deal atm), rest will come later.
Thanks for the reply
  1. Well I already started playing it though I've focused only on Hermione. Maybe I should give it a break if the next update could cause this again.
  2. It's good enough for me that they plan to add them. I actually see a sort of artwork for the boobjob scene, though nowhere near as good as the sex scene, it's just a penis suspended in mid air. Hopefully when the artworks come, they are closer to the sex scene in terms of quality than this :ROFLMAO:

codwaw1

May 31, 2020
actually, i don't see any use in large breast/butt enlargement when the whole figure goes out of proportion with it, like it would with Granger or Cho or Astoria. Susans body still within that imaginary limit i see there, so for her it looks ok. less so with the others. inorite it's a kink. still. E's on a broomstick? noty.
The two times I bring up expansion the only thing mfs have to say is how much they care about their own preferred proportions not being sullied. My brothers in Christ its fucking optional and not even up to par for the people its supposed to appeal to. If YOU don't want the tits to get bigger than no one is forcing BE juice down your throat but I just want one trainer game that doesn't blueball me on my favorite kink. ffs

Edit: worst part is that it was better in older versions. They removed a base game feature just to half-ass it later...

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I tried to restart and now I cant get past level three I can raise her public level but not private please help
either public whore or private whore. you get higher lvls by talking to her (not that favor) and reading books.

Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
Started over, and just when I got to the Gryffindor game, it crashed. It's right after this scene, when Cho comes down to fly in front of Hermione.

Screenshot 2022-07-05 215043.png

Here's the error report thingie:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/scripts/characters/cho/summon.rpy", line 29, in script call
    call cho_summon_setup
  File "game/scripts/characters/hermione/summon.rpy", line 94, in script call
    call gift_menu
    call gift_menu
  File "game/scripts/characters/tonks/summon.rpy", line 18, in script call
    call tonks_summon_setup
    call gift_menu
  File "game/scripts/characters/cho/events/quidditch/gryffindor_match.rpy", line 977, in script
    cho "That's right boys, look this way!" ("smile", "narrow", "base", "L", xpos=580, ypos=-200, flip=True, trans=d3)
  File "game/scripts/characters/cho/common.rpy", line 108, in cho
    renpy.store.cho.show()
  File "game/scripts/doll/main.rpy", line 58, in show
    renpy.show(name=self.tag, at_list=at_list, layer=self.layer, what=self.get_image(), zorder=self.zorder)
TypeError: 'RevertableList' object is not callable

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/scripts/characters/cho/summon.rpy", line 29, in script call
    call cho_summon_setup
    call gift_menu
    call gift_menu
  File "game/scripts/characters/tonks/summon.rpy", line 18, in script call
    call tonks_summon_setup
    call gift_menu
  File "game/scripts/characters/cho/events/quidditch/gryffindor_match.rpy", line 977, in script
    cho "That's right boys, look this way!" ("smile", "narrow", "base", "L", xpos=580, ypos=-200, flip=True, trans=d3)
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 901, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 1373, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "game/scripts/characters/cho/common.rpy", line 108, in cho
    renpy.store.cho.show()
  File "game/scripts/doll/main.rpy", line 58, in show
    renpy.show(name=self.tag, at_list=at_list, layer=self.layer, what=self.get_image(), zorder=self.zorder)
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 698, in show
    img = i(img)
TypeError: 'RevertableList' object is not callable

Windows-10-10.0.22000 AMD64
Ren'Py 7.5.0.22062402
Witch Trainer Silver 1.43.2
Tue Jul  5 21:52:14 2022

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
The two times I bring up expansion the only thing mfs have to say is how much they care about their own preferred proportions not being sullied. My brothers in Christ its fucking optional and not even up to par for the people its supposed to appeal to. If YOU don't want the tits to get bigger than no one is forcing BE juice down your throat but I just want one trainer game that doesn't blueball me on my favorite kink. ffs

Edit: worst part is that it was better in older versions. They removed a base game feature just to half-ass it later...
Preach, brother.

Fuck the haters.

Reactions: Bruh314 and codwaw1
4.10 star(s) 75 Votes