Zwart

Jun 16, 2018
i noticed ;)
still, keeping 3 different folders here, one for up to 1.39.x, another for the inbetween -before- 1.43.x and the last is the new one.
what's disk space problem nowadays, that was different back in the DOS age, where i'm rooted in. my first computer had a 40MB HDD and was considered very advanced because i already had a 8088 so there!
now i bet all except one reading this had to guurgle 8088 :D
"Ken sent me" ;)

SenPC

Feb 3, 2018
praying for tonks content
I would prefer that the card game get some attention, that would at least offer up one new interaction with the characters who don't have a duel challenge yet and some improved cards.

doomtrack

Feb 3, 2018
I haven't looked at this game in a year and the content that was missing back then is still missing? This is lilliths throne level of drip feed lmao.

LoafyLemon

Witch Trainer Silver
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
I haven't looked at this game in a year and the content that was missing back then is still missing? This is lilliths throne level of drip feed lmao.
Apart from cut Luna content (as outlined in multiple progress reports), everything else has been already reimplemented.

Alkaid_

May 27, 2021
Apart from cut Luna content (as outlined in multiple progress reports), everything else has been already reimplemented.
To be fair, if my memory doesn't fail me, that missing Luna stuff was a fairly sizable chunk of what could be considered 'high level' content (actual sex scenes, CGs, etc.) which a lot of other characters have perenially lacked (cough Susan cough)

doomtrack

Feb 3, 2018
To be fair, if my memory doesn't fail me, that missing Luna stuff was a fairly sizable chunk of what could be considered 'high level' content (actual sex scenes, CGs, etc.) which a lot of other characters have perenially lacked (cough Susan cough)
The game has a whole cadre of characters that have been "under development" for well over a year now. They won't get released until the patreon money starts drying up like every other game in this situation.

LoafyLemon

Witch Trainer Silver
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
The game has a whole cadre of characters that have been "under development" for well over a year now. They won't get released until the patreon money starts drying up like every other game in this situation.
Instead of talking rubbish, you might like to check out our public git repository, where it's simple to see how much work goes into each update, or read one of the discord-posted monthly progress reports.

We are completely transparent about our progress and possible future content.

Livvy

Mar 15, 2018
Instead of talking rubbish, you might like to check out our public git repository, where it's simple to see how much work goes into each update, or read one of the discord-posted monthly progress reports.

Check a publically available log of everything that changes between updates, itemised to the exact time and date, which makes it easy to compare one version to another? Nah, fuck that.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

doomtrack

Feb 3, 2018

Bruh I have known about your mod since the first release, don't even try it lmao.

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes