sfoMMA85

May 23, 2019
TWF are you talking about? In the past year or so, significant content has been added, not to mention that they have done major under the hood improvements that have made the game play faster and more reliably and will make the game a lot easier to mod. Akabur himself admitted he was a crappy programmer and a lot of the game simply did not function that well. Also, the Cho and Tonks content are significant additions to the game. The Luna content is all new too, as controversial as it is, I personally think the new direction shows much better writing than the original mod. I played the base game. Silver is a HUGE improvement to the original boring and grindy snoozefest of 1.0.

Sure, they could update more quickly, but they certainly do more content adds than some of the adult games around here that go half a year to a year with almost no updates at all. These guys are updating in some way on an almost monthly basis. I think calling it a scam is a bit much.
Oh please, they had the whole game made by Akbar already, its not like they are starting from scratch.
That is a very fair point, just over 1800 patreons to mod someone else's game. I'm not being a cynic, but it is a thing.

There is truth on both sides imo. Silver Studio Games added a lot of high quality content over the years, but I gotta admit the updates are a little low on content recently. The pace and the amount of content surely could be better, then again we are getting this all for free

Reactions: blarg0192
Jul 2, 2022
There is truth on both sides imo. Silver Studio Games added a lot of high quality content over the years, but I gotta admit the updates are a little low on content recently. The pace and the amount of content surely could be better, then again we are getting this all for free
That's just the thing. Over the years. YEARS. What's been added? Not much if you ask me.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
That's just the thing. Over the years. YEARS. What's been added? Not much if you ask me.
well early this prolly hadn't much more than what akabur's game had but at 1.39.4 there was sex with luna (2 paths) and 3some with luna and hermione and cho, susan, astoria and tonks were added with varying content and hermione's favors got revamped and mirror room was added like twins shop. true that there could be more but there isn't and there could be less.

Livvy

Mar 15, 2018
Good thing no one asked you, since you'd give wrong answers. You're free to stop paying attention to the game, and just play Akabur's game. Sure you'll miss out on Tonks, Luna, Cho and Astoria but that's not much after all. Oh and all the things that have been added to Hermione like tutoring. I'm sure you won't miss any of it.

r3ven13

Jan 9, 2019
In the game discord there's an 'outfit suggestions' channel, you could submit that there.

Currently Tonks has public favors, but not private, implemented. You need to hang out with her + increase friendship for the public favors to be available.
I'm not sure about other mods for this one so I can't help you there, sorry.
Can you please do me a favor?? Can you please submit it coz as of know my internet is shit

Dec 15, 2017
Hello all! First off, I have played the original version of this as well as other modded versions of this game. It had been awhile since I played though. The original game had its charm to it, but after playing Princess Trainer, it just kind of fell short for me. However, I did really enjoy the artwork (the non-chibi stuff in particular) and the concept behind it. So, I was pleasantly surprised to find your version and see what you have done with the base game so far.

Anyways, my whole point is that I am very happy with this version, and I know this version is far from being done, but what it does have in it so far is really good. It added a lot more to the game to flesh it out and keep it interesting. I also love all the different girls, Cho Chang's story is probably my favorite of the new girls. So yeah, keep up the great work and I look forward to seeing where you take this version.

Oh, and one last thing, I did see it was briefly discussed on here, but is there any chance of you guys revisiting or rehashing the Phoenix storyline. I always thought the idea behind it was pretty interesting, but I felt the execution of said idea missed the mark. And considering how well you guys have done so far, I think you all could come up with a great idea for it. Also, maybe create your own model for it (if you guys do decide to add in content for it)? Alright, take care!

Last edited:
Jul 2, 2022
Hello all! First off, I have played the original version of this as well as other modded versions of this game. It had been awhile since I played though. The original game had its charm to it, but after playing Princess Trainer, it just kind of fell short for me. However, I did really enjoy the artwork (the non-chibi stuff in particular) and the concept behind it. So, I was pleasantly surprised to find your version and see what you have done with the base game so far.

Anyways, my whole point is that I am very happy with this version, and I know this version is far from being done, but what it does have in it so far is really good. It added a lot more to the game to flesh it out and keep it interesting. I also love all the different girls, Cho Chang's story is probably my favorite of the new girls. So yeah, keep up the great work and I look forward to seeing where you take this version.

Oh, and one last thing, I did see it was briefly discussed on here, but is there any chance of you guys revisiting or rehashing the Phoenix storyline. I always thought the idea behind it was pretty interesting, but I felt the execution of said idea missed the mark. And considering how well you guys have done so far, I think you all could come up with a great idea for it. Also, maybe create your own model for it (if you guys do decide to add in content for it)? Alright, take care!
Sure, it will be done by 2035, just as soon as they add 2 new clothing items.

Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
so i downloaded this game for the first time and everything was fine until the first encounter with hermione in which the game crashes, does anyone know how to fix this? i play in joiplay but i also downloaded the android port and the same thing happens

Livvy

Mar 15, 2018
so i downloaded this game for the first time and everything was fine until the first encounter with hermione in which the game crashes, does anyone know how to fix this? i play in joiplay but i also downloaded the android port and the same thing happens
Why are you playing with Joiplay?

The storyline where the phoenix transforms into a girl was a different mod, Feodoisy I believe. So it wouldn't really be a case of revisiting it, but writing it for the first time. I don't know of any plans to have any content with Fawkes in that vein, but the team wants to focus on the characters already in the game before even beginning to think about adding others.

dielit

Sep 28, 2018
can anyone share 100% or near save? I reach the end of hermione puth, but can't even start get favors from luna or talk to her and can't progress cho favors

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
can anyone share 100% or near save? I reach the end of hermione puth, but can't even start get favors from luna or talk to her and can't progress cho favors
luna doesn't have much favors atm (unless devs removed those on this update), cho reqs that you train quidditch with her and win 1 match for favors and 1 match for sex.

this mod is not complete like will they add more stuff?
constantly, could say that it's Neverending Story.

• Red Heart
Reactions: accountant2992

Livvy

Mar 15, 2018
So cheats only improve stuff, is there a way to just unlock all favors at once? without having to grind them slowly
Depends on what you mean. If you're asking if you can skip to just having Hermione bend over for you, yes you can. Just increase her whoring. Doing that you'll miss out on the lower level favours though, and her reaction to being asked to fuck when she's not a total slut.

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes