baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
well, I can not know everything going on. but this has been true for many years.
but a year ago or two one new artist was not against drawing stuff like that, but the lead dev (if he's still here) told "never gonna happen" that time as well. I know because I have asked that myself and it was 100% NO.
so, if that changed Im glad, but I will not consider this game worth playing until that content is actually added.
and so far NOTHING.

Livvy

Mar 15, 2018
I really think you're misremembering things Baka. The original Akabur game had both public and private routes, and the Silver overhaul has continued that idea. Hermione still has an ending where you whore her out to everyone, and the team has added favours to the public route that aren't in the base game. Cho's route so far is a mix of public/private, since you're encouraging her to do things in public to distract the other quidditch members. Tonks, from the outset, has had public favours. In fact, the complaint from a lot of people there is that she only has public favours at the moment. Even Luna has public favours, both before her overhaul and after. Little odd that you think that content hasn't been added.

Astoria and Susan only have private favours, but that will change now that Susan's overhaul is complete. The only time I could see Loafy saying that any 'ntr' stuff was 'never gonna happen' is if it was a very specific type of request - "Could we get Hermione fucking her dad? Tonks fucking a centaur?" - or if he was intentionally fucking with someone. Unless you can provide evidence of the team actually saying that they're anti-ntr, or that the girls will only fuck Genie, I've gotta conclude that you're thinking of some other game.

Edit: Unless by 'lead dev' you mean Mo, in which case that's an entirely other era of the game's development! Mo hasn't been involved in the game since...late 2018, from what I can find.

Last edited:

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
u can re-read the thread. I have been here since the beginning
and of course, obvious, that Akabur is not the same as Silver Studio.
u can not confuse the 2. Silver Studio continued the game, but with his own vision.
and he used the game Akabur used that include all that.
but. tell me, since u think you KNOW IT ALL. while I have 0 clue.
how much content is there of sharing that SILVER STUDIO added?
its +5 years of development

Livvy

Mar 15, 2018
I don't think I know it all, I did however ask you to show where devs have said that they're against the public route, or against sharing the girls. Something which you haven't seemed to be able to do.

I also just did give you how much content of sharing has been added. Do you want a word for word breakdown or something? Let's check Akabur's original public favours. Hermione has a total of eight favours on her public route. In Silver, Hermione has eight favours, with three variations each. Those favours also 'level up' with each new level of whoring, so you get additions or new variations of the theme. So we're already on more than Akabur. She also has the public shaming events, which Akabur doesn't seem to have.
Tonks is currently pretty much all public route. She's got three different favours, in which you send her out to tease/seduce her students. Each favour has a few different variations.
Astoria's content involves you sharing her with Tonks and/or sharing Tonks with Astoria.
Cho's current content is a mix of public and private, since you're getting her to seduce/tease the other students in other to win at quidditch.

Kind of hard to say that there's been no public content added. Since I put in that work for you, any chance you can find the comments from the dev saying that they're anti-ntr and they're never going to focus on the public route? Not claiming that I know it all, but since you've said this has been true for many years, it should be easy to back it up.

Edit:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Well, I guess you were right! Loafy has indeed said that he's super against NTR...by saying that any scenes with Snape fucking a girl will be optional! You know, exactly the same way having anyone but Genie fucking Hermione was optional in Akabur's original game. How dare they move away from the original vision and make the same optional scenes optional!?

Last edited:

Perniciousducks

Aug 21, 2018
I don't think I know it all, I did however ask you to show where devs have said that they're against the public route, or against sharing the girls. Something which you haven't seemed to be able to do.

I also just did give you how much content of sharing has been added. Do you want a word for word breakdown or something? Let's check Akabur's original public favours. Hermione has a total of eight favours on her public route. In Silver, Hermione has eight favours, with three variations each. Those favours also 'level up' with each new level of whoring, so you get additions or new variations of the theme. So we're already on more than Akabur. She also has the public shaming events, which Akabur doesn't seem to have.
Tonks is currently pretty much all public route. She's got three different favours, in which you send her out to tease/seduce her students. Each favour has a few different variations.
Astoria's content involves you sharing her with Tonks and/or sharing Tonks with Astoria.
Cho's current content is a mix of public and private, since you're getting her to seduce/tease the other students in other to win at quidditch.

Kind of hard to say that there's been no public content added. Since I put in that work for you, any chance you can find the comments from the dev saying that they're anti-ntr and they're never going to focus on the public route? Not claiming that I know it all, but since you've said this has been true for many years, it should be easy to back it up.

Edit:

Well, I guess you were right! Loafy has indeed said that he's super against NTR...by saying that any scenes with Snape fucking a girl will be optional! You know, exactly the same way having anyone but Genie fucking Hermione was optional in Akabur's original game. How dare they move away from the original vision and make the same optional scenes optional!?
I want to know who this Silver Studio person is. I know the group that currently consists of Loafy, Johnny, and Boppin and to a lesser extent you and me are under the umbrella term 'Silver Studio'... but, do we like voltron together and make a new person? Do we need to get previous devs and artists that have left the project to create this legionesque hive mind that is anti ntr? I mean, if I had my way I'd have Snape railing all the girls on the quidditch pitch for all the school to see... but our merged consciousness forbids it.

Reactions: Kairnan

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
yeah. they changed the way the random public "text" worked and added a few more variation.
that for me is not adding ntr, its just adding some lines of text for a system that is already there that only cost text and not any drawing. i tried that, and it was not improving on sharing or ntr or corruption. some silly text and thats it.
at that same time, there where yet again asked if snape-scene would be added, and the answer was no.
and when they improved the garderobe and a new artist joined, asked again, and the answer was no.
sure after that maybe 1 year later, yet again, answer was no.

could be that this year something changed, maybe now they want to pick that up.
but if they changed, they need to show it that they are serious about it. its 5 years we are talking
and additional girls with the same system Hermione has, for public shaming, is not for me adding ntr.
when they add chibi or art of anyone else except Genie and the girls, when that happens, that will be when I consider that sharing/ntr not before.

and no, u can't consider stealing Akabur art to be consider "art" from his star channel game. need to be new art.

Livvy

Mar 15, 2018
yeah. they changed the way the random public "text" worked and added a few more variation.
So they added more content. Which you're trying to downplay by saying it was only a few changes.

at that same time, there where yet again asked if snape-scene would be added, and the answer was no.
and when they improved the garderobe and a new artist joined, asked again, and the answer was no.
Again, can you prove this? Cause I literally just went through every post of Loafy's and gave you the only time he ever said anything that could even possibly be construed as 'No we will not add NTR', which even then isn't what he said. Loafy said that the Snape scenes will be optional. Which is not the same as what you're implying.

and no, u can't consider stealing Akabur art to be consider "art" from his star channel game. need to be new art.
Considering they've moved away from using Akabur's art already, and have been attempting to redo even the old art, yeah that's not a problem. When was the last time you even played the game? Because it can't have been any time in the last...oh, let's say, five years?

Tell me though, when was there NTR in the original Akabur game? Cause by your own definition, there wasn't. You're saying that adding public routes isn't NTR, but that's all there was in the OG game too. Not once did you get any actual NTR. You had Hermione fucking other people, but she was always doing that because you told her to, and it was always an optional thing you could choose not to do.

Perniciousducks

Aug 21, 2018
that for me is not adding ntr, its just adding some lines of text for a system that is already there that only cost text and not any drawing. i tried that, and it was not improving on sharing or ntr or corruption. some silly text and thats it.

could be that this year something changed, maybe now they want to pick that up.
but if they changed, they need to show it that they are serious about it. its 5 years we are talking
and additional girls with the same system Hermione has, for public shaming, is not for me adding ntr.
when they add chibi or art of anyone else except Genie and the girls, when that happens, that will be when I consider that sharing/ntr not before.

Okay, so you have a weirdly specific definition of NTR that most people do not share.

For everyone else, the girls can interact erotically with numerous other individuals to varying degrees.

Livvy

Mar 15, 2018
Okay, so you have a weirdly specific definition of NTR that most people do not share.

For everyone else, the girls can interact erotically with numerous other individuals to varying degrees.
I think he's using the actual, 'real' definition of NTR. As in, Hermione should be coming back to Genie and telling him she fucked so many guys, and they're all so much better than him and he's a cuck. Baka seems to want that, not a scenario where Hermione fucks guys because Genie is telling her to, or even where Genie fucks her with Snape, because that's just 'sharing'. Which is fine, and if you want the version where she tells Genie he's a cuck, that's fine. More power to you.

But WT has never had that type of NTR. Not even Akabur's original game had that. If you're reading this and you don't believe me, I implore you to go play the OG game again. It just doesn't ever happen. You know what the game does have, and which the game has always had? Consensual 'sharing' of the girls! Which, yes, is now termed NTR because people on here are odd like that.

So to recap, will NTR ever be in the game? That depends. Do you mean a scene like this, which is what started this discussion?

Then yeah, hopefully at some point! The girls have always had public routes, and that is never going to change, as far as I know. However, do you want a scene where Hermione comes back to your office to call you a pig, demands you lick Snape's cum out of her cunt and mocks you for your tiny dick? Then you're going to be disappointed. That was never in any version of Witch Trainer that I've played, and that includes Akabur's original release.

TL;DR - You may have the option to share the girls with others. That will include with other girls. You will not be forced to do this. There are no plans to have Hermione call you a cuck. Unless you ask her to, I guess.

F1forhalp

SOTD: Temple of the Dog - All Night Thing
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
wow, topic successfully derailed with yet another NTR argument.
way to go. or not.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
so yet again u talk above my head, like u know it all.
Im talking about content. not stealing or adding extras that Akabur already had.
how much art is there created for such things by this team that is not Akabur?
text is not content. its cg+text that matters. its a fucking game not a book I read.

• Angry
Reactions: Trollwut

Livvy

Mar 15, 2018
so yet again u talk above my head, like u know it all.
Im talking about content. not stealing or adding extras that Akabur already had.
how much art is there created for such things by this team that is not Akabur?
text is not content. its cg+text that matters. its a fucking game not a book I read.
Once again, you can't back up the claims you're making, and you keep expecting me to jump through hoops to address the shit you're flinging about when you have yet to answer a single question I've asked, or even acknowledge that I found the supposed 'We'll never do NTR' quote you're referring to. I'm done with this. Talking with you about this is like arguing with a brick wall. Only then I might get a well thought out response.

For anyone else who wants to see Snape get his dick wet...well, all I'll say is that Genie isn't going to be the only one who knows about his ass tattoo.

Text can be content. You may not like it, but it doesn't change its status as content. Opinions are not facts.
Don't be silly. Literally no one has ever played Corruption of Champions.

Last edited:

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
why should I search the thread for you? Im not your slave. go find it yourself. I dont ask u to find stuff.
and why do u assume u have all the answers. its like u are some kind of all knowing. besserwisser?
also, u dont answer my questions. are there any art made for non-genie sexual scenes? that ARE NOT MADE BY AKABUR?

Im a dev myself. and I would NEVER tell people, "here u have it, a new sex scene, but its just text".
that doesn't count. CG is important. like having a 3D novel without 3D art. come on! really?
thats the whole fucking thing and u keep avoiding this. why?
u want me to say that this game has it? now I say: SHOW ME A CG. can u?
so before u play the DUDE that is RIGHT and have all the answer and believe u are the fucking boss here.
show the fucking CG.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
because he keeps asking me, so I just gave it back to him. but he will not. so? u didnt understand?
I actually don't care if he do, and surely he will not because he can't.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Im a dev myself. and I would NEVER tell people, "here u have it, a new sex scene, but its just text".
that doesn't count. CG is important. like having a 3D novel without 3D art. come on! really?
thats the whole fucking thing and u keep avoiding this. why?
Actually according to your tag you're a modder, not a developer. Big difference. Also I guess you've never played any of Fenoxo's games. All text, no or few images, huge amount of content.

You certainly seem determined to live up to your user name.

Reactions: Perniciousducks
4.10 star(s) 75 Votes