Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
Find a different game or write your own if this one doesn't do the stuff you want.

Geez, why is this such a hard concept?

There are already variations on Akabur's Witch Trainer. Make your own with all the NTR you want.

Reactions: Bummenphist

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Find a different game or write your own if this one doesn't do the stuff you want.

There are already variations on Akabur's Witch Trainer. Make your own with all the NTR you want.
well arguing if snape fucking hermione is ntr is totally pointless.

there are various continuations to orig. game and innocent witches.

Zane11

Oct 31, 2021

Just out of curiosity, is there a Witch Trainer version where Hermione fucks Snape? Is so, can you tell me which one please?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Just out of curiosity, is there a Witch Trainer version where Hermione fucks Snape? Is so, can you tell me which one please?
i think so but not sure, vague memory tells yes but that was many years (6+) ago but many games after that and os change and it might not be at f95 so no idea what. sadcrab/feodosiys mod are possible but unlike since focus was corrupting other ms greengrass.

Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
i think so but not sure, vague memory tells yes but that was many years (6+) ago but many games after that and os change and it might not be at f95 so no idea what. sadcrab/feodosiys mod are possible but unlike since focus was corrupting other ms greengrass.
Thank you, it's worth a look. It's something I'd really like to see. Hopefully this game will implement it at some point, even if it's optional. Not like it'd be hard, you already dance naked for Snape lol

kargara12

Aug 20, 2018
oh boy, time to replay this gem :D, it has been almost two years since the last time, thread update is new, iam really curios about the changes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
just started this (once again) and still hate early game so if needs to restart again on 1.44 etc then reason needs to be a very good one.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
finished once again and still susan's wardrobe isn't unlocked, astoria did imperio on her multiple times but no avail.

totally fresh play since no saves anywhere.

Jan 1, 2021
finished once again and still susan's wardrobe isn't unlocked, astoria did imperio on her multiple times but no avail.

totally fresh play since no saves anywhere.
I’ve had my own issues with wardrobe. For me, it’s Tonks’ slightly shorter mini-skirt (not the default but the one that rides higher on her thighs). I can’t get that bugger to unlock! Amazing how just a few inches of skin peeking between the tops of her stockings and the hem of the skirt can make or break my day!

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes