cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well my girls are nude except hermione who wears that witch costume and most wardrobes aren't even showing up so buying those is like buying pig in a bag.

F1forhalp

SOTD: Temple of the Dog - All Night Thing
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
me i don't see much use in now what two dozens of costumes, which add lag actually when visiting that tailor woman, and when opening wardrobe for a given girl, delays notably when loading different tabs with lots of parts in, delays less with girls that don't have as many clothes. further i don't get behind all those cosplay things. idk maybe there was some vote about those. for me it's pick some things, put together something, and usually that's that, barely change the outfit, never used the scheduler.
actually i tend to stick to variations of the default clothing. mostly.
also, whatever wardrobe you set up, doesn't really carry over to scenes, right?

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
me i don't see much use in now what two dozens of costumes, which add lag actually when visiting that tailor woman, and when opening wardrobe for a given girl, delays notably when loading different tabs with lots of parts in, delays less with girls that don't have as many clothes. further i don't get behind all those cosplay things. idk maybe there was some vote about those. for me it's pick some things, put together something, and usually that's that, barely change the outfit, never used the scheduler.
actually i tend to stick to variations of the default clothing. mostly.
also, whatever wardrobe you set up, doesn't really carry over to scenes, right?
The developers wasted a lot of time on now scrapped plotlines so they haven't added depth to some aspects of the game, but apparently at least one of them stopped eating mushrooms recently and came up with the great idea of adding more art to Hermione's favors so there is hope for the future of this mod!

It would be very cool if in a year or 2 the game is so detailed that the art and dialogue of a scene depends on clothing, horniness and maybe even intoxication status.

Bummenphist

Jul 21, 2018
Without wanting to sound like a bum-licky sycophant, and while noting that some criticisms do have some merit, developing or modding a game like this is not easy. I have tried to get into it via Ren'Py and Twine and have hit wall after wall after wall. As an individual I simply do not have the time needed to do it properly and also pay my rent. I think we should really cut a lot of slack here, and enjoy what we do have, knowing that it will be improved upon in future updates. I also do acknowledge that pointing out faults and errors is actually a necessary part of the process that can encourage improvement provided it doesn't go into abusive territory.

Now excuse me while I go inflict further debaucheries on Hermione. :)

Prince By-Tor

Jan 1, 2021
I love this game so i don't have many complaints. i just hope whatever new Luna content that gets added is as good as the previous. Luna trying to get the Wrackspurts out of Genie was so hot.

I don't even know what NTR even stands for lol. I actually find Snape kind of creepy and disgusting so i talk to him as little as possible. Keep him away from my Hermione. :LOL:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I don't even know what NTR even stands for lol.
netorase or netori and at simpliest it's love interest (usually female) fucks other guy w/o mc knowing about it. not many yell ntr if li fucks with other girl since they hope it evolves to 3some (male+2x femmes).

Reactions: Prince By-Tor

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
I don't even know what NTR even stands for lol.
NTR on this site stands for wither Netorase or Netori. It should really be two tags. At it's heart it involves a loving couple and an outside person, usually male, who sleeps with the female member of the couple. In a Netorase story you are the guy getting cheated on, in Netori you are the outside person seducing the female. In western literature it's commonly called cuckolding.

Prince By-Tor

Jan 1, 2021
Imagine missing out on the true point of the game: Building your friendship with Snape.
On my first playthrough i did that and talked to snape quite a bit. But on subsequent playthroughs i try to get to the girls quests as fast as possible. My first playthrough was the original Akubar version and I experienced everything the game had to offer.

Rexizor

Mar 4, 2021
What's the thing used to make these character arts? I've seen them in a number of places. is it an app or a website or something?

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes