Yesismy

Dec 24, 2021
So i have a problem on my game when I go to change hermiones clothes the game just shut down and on some quest.
Someone can help I'm playing the android version

Sep 4, 2022
1.43.3 - Patch

Susan

• Added new Latex Bikini set.

Improvements

• Rewritten colour picker in shading language, vastly increasing its performance.
  • Updated wardrobe, and colour picker interfaces.
  • Added Crash Defender workaround for android devices. (Accessible via Accessibility menu)
  • Removed redundant binary files.

Bug Fixes

• Moved Hermione's butt plugs into their proper item type.
  • Fixed animations crashing. (Again)
  • Fixed missing cache file on android devices.
  • Minor writing fixes.
  • Updated engine to version 7.5.1

...this is seriously the update? I cannot believe this scam is still going on.

Deneuve

Aug 6, 2017
Complaining that a patch - which has been out for months mind you - is mostly bug fixes and improvements is peak F95.
It's also funny calling it a scam because it's like...it's a mod. The game is FINISHED lol. You can play it from start to finish. These are mostly just additional mods that are making the game longer and adding stuff that would have never been there in the first place.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
It's also funny calling it a scam because it's like...it's a mod. The game is FINISHED lol. You can play it from start to finish. These are mostly just additional mods that are making the game longer and adding stuff that would have never been there in the first place.
most stuffs for sure not but other girls maybe if akabur didn't like that others used his game to make additions on it.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
For some reason, I got the followin error when Cho gets closer to Hermione during the first quiddich match:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/scripts/characters/cho/summon.rpy", line 29, in script call
call cho_summon_setup
call cho_summon_setup
File "game/scripts/characters/cho/events/quidditch/hufflepuff_match.rpy", line 951, in script
cho "Hey, Granger!" ("open", "narrow", "angry", "L", xpos=580, ypos=-200, trans=d3)
File "game/scripts/characters/cho/common.rpy", line 108, in cho
renpy.store.cho.show()
File "game/scripts/doll/main.rpy", line 58, in show
renpy.show(name=self.tag, at_list=at_list, layer=self.layer, what=self.get_image(), zorder=self.zorder)
TypeError: 'RevertableList' object is not callable

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
call cho_summon_setup
call cho_summon_setup
File "game/scripts/characters/cho/events/quidditch/hufflepuff_match.rpy", line 951, in script
cho "Hey, Granger!" ("open", "narrow", "angry", "L", xpos=580, ypos=-200, trans=d3)
File "renpy/ast.py", line 901, in execute
renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/exports.py", line 1373, in say
who(what, *args, **kwargs)
renpy.store.cho.show()
renpy.show(name=self.tag, at_list=at_list, layer=self.layer, what=self.get_image(), zorder=self.zorder)
File "renpy/exports.py", line 698, in show
img = i(img)

Windows-10-10.0.19041 AMD64
Ren'Py 7.5.0.22062402
Witch Trainer Silver 1.43.2
Sun Oct 9 15:14:35 2022

Please Help

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
For some reason, I got the followin error when Cho gets closer to Hermione during the first quiddich match:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
call cho_summon_setup
call cho_summon_setup
renpy.store.cho.show()

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
call cho_summon_setup
call cho_summon_setup
File "renpy/ast.py", line 901, in execute
renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/exports.py", line 1373, in say
who(what, *args, **kwargs)
renpy.store.cho.show()
File "renpy/exports.py", line 698, in show
img = i(img)

Windows-10-10.0.19041 AMD64
Ren'Py 7.5.0.22062402
Witch Trainer Silver 1.43.2
Sun Oct 9 15:14:35 2022

Please Help
update to game version 1.43.3 (check dev's website), or wait a couple more days, as a new version is scheduled to come out any time now

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
update to game version 1.43.3 (check dev's website), or wait a couple more days, as a new version is scheduled to come out any time now
Yeah, I did it and it worked. Eager to try the newest version and my dear Cho, too. They said the 4th that the release would be "next week", so they either meant before the week ends (that is, today) or before 7 days pass, meaning we will have it before tuesday ends.

Apr 16, 2021
Wondering if anyone is aware of issues with the android version, the game will freeze and completely crash my device.
Any suggestions?

LoafyLemon

Witch Trainer Silver
Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
Witch Trainer Silver - Update 1.44.0
logo.png

Pick up your Box-o-fun from the Weasley store today, and see what kind of lucky pull Hermione will find within. Let her test her limits, and find out if she can truly handle everything you've got in store for her.

Have her stand in front of your desk as you push her buttons, or put that naughty witch on full display on top of your desk and tease her to your heart's content.

Send her out onto the Hogwarts grounds and decide whether you want to take control of her destiny or let her fulfil it on her own. Will she experience regret, lust, or will she burst into an ecstatic rage in front of everyone? Well, that's for you to decide!

The new event chain consists of a multitude of new events with alternative writing for various stages of your relationship, including hand-drawn artwork, and has fourteen different endings total, marking it as the biggest event to date. Can you find them all?

Enjoy two expanded public requests for early Hermione favours with new writing and CG scenes, one featuring a lecherous Professor Flitwick and the other a perplexed Hufflepuff Student.

A few words regarding save compatibility; Please save the game inside the main office, without any other characters present, before updating to ensure that your saves remain compatible.

For a complete list of changes, please refer to the changelog linked down below.

Download:

Changelog:

Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
Loved the new stuff I saw... but I might be missing some things.

I went through the "flirt with teachers" and "flash your tits" scenes over and over again but got nothing new.

The new box of fun was great with new art, but I only got two variations and then they started repeating. Are there more?

Jan 1, 2021
Loved the new stuff I saw... but I might be missing some things.

I went through the "flirt with teachers" and "flash your tits" scenes over and over again but got nothing new.

The new box of fun was great with new art, but I only got two variations and then they started repeating. Are there more?
Yeah, I was wondering the same— if I missed anything new by resuming my current save with Hermione at about mid-way through her sluttiness.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Reactions: shane420
4.10 star(s) 75 Votes