dllb

May 7, 2021
Witch Trainer Silver - Update 1.44.0
View attachment 2091533

Pick up your Box-o-fun from the Weasley store today, and see what kind of lucky pull Hermione will find within. Let her test her limits, and find out if she can truly handle everything you've got in store for her.

Have her stand in front of your desk as you push her buttons, or put that naughty witch on full display on top of your desk and tease her to your heart's content.

Send her out onto the Hogwarts grounds and decide whether you want to take control of her destiny or let her fulfil it on her own. Will she experience regret, lust, or will she burst into an ecstatic rage in front of everyone? Well, that's for you to decide!

The new event chain consists of a multitude of new events with alternative writing for various stages of your relationship, including hand-drawn artwork, and has fourteen different endings total, marking it as the biggest event to date. Can you find them all?

Enjoy two expanded public requests for early Hermione favours with new writing and CG scenes, one featuring a lecherous Professor Flitwick and the other a perplexed Hufflepuff Student.

A few words regarding save compatibility; Please save the game inside the main office, without any other characters present, before updating to ensure that your saves remain compatible.

For a complete list of changes, please refer to the changelog linked down below.

Download:

Changelog:

Thank you Sir !

• Hey there
Reactions: LoafyLemon

Zane11

Oct 31, 2021
Could someone please explain the below part of the changelog? What sort of favor do I need to ask of Hermione in order to see the new content? I'm a bit stumped..

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

F1forhalp

SOTD: Temple of the Dog - All Night Thing
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
i couldn't even share saves if i wanted to, because all my Ren'Py stuff runs in a box. thus, the saves are encrypted, on a encrypted path, and so on, and won't work outside that box.
for the same reason i can't import saves; anything inside the box stays in the box and works there, stuff from outside will be virtualised and encrypted as well, which leads to foreign saves being garbled and unreadable for the game. it's a tad more work but it's my way.

for that erm, person, who at a point just tossed one word and a question mark.. i've already answered that, juuust a page back or three. SAVE? will get you just that: yes it's save. :whistle:
people in this thread are impervious to save requests because of a) content changes and b) the skip function.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
dunno what's idea of that box, on my play everytime hermione picks up that multipart vibrator and she cums either sooner (genie keeps it on high) or later (genie keeps it on medium) or doesn't cum at all (genie turns it off) and she gets furious, no wearing it on public.

F1forhalp

SOTD: Temple of the Dog - All Night Thing
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
dunno what's idea of that box
well uhh my gaming rigg (for older games) is a win7 which is kind of tricky in and on itself, because the dropped services by micro$ ... thus i had to tighten a few screws, and my AV offers this convenient way of having entire games in a fully virtual environment. i prefer it that way, keep stuff neatly separated, kill the whole box if something's fishy. still more convenient than jumping through hoops with a win7 re-install if anything bad happens; games in development might behave unexpected etc..

*edit* found a typo. now it's mine.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

UncleUrdnot

Dec 21, 2018
How do you get the 6 endings for the new vibrator item public event? I think I've gotten 3 by making her orgasm (low, mid, high), teasing her (high, mid, low) and denying her (mid, high, low). What are the others?

And is anyone else not getting the public request CG's for Flitwick and flashing after updating and old game?

idcalainhere

Apr 26, 2021
How do you get the 6 endings for the new vibrator item public event? I think I've gotten 3 by making her orgasm (low, mid, high), teasing her (high, mid, low) and denying her (mid, high, low). What are the others?

And is anyone else not getting the public request CG's for Flitwick and flashing after updating and old game?
mid,low,high
mid,high,low
high,mid,low

Dec 28, 2018
Optimised my ass, android version keeps crashing the moment you start the game and talk to anyone.
How is this optimised?
It's not even giving a reason, it just lags momentarily and the apk closes.
Do I suddenly need 16 GB of ram on my phone to play a 300+ megabyte apk?
The only detail I can possibly suspect on how it happens is that I chose to skip the intro, other than that, not much else.

Dec 28, 2018
Optimised my ass, android version keeps crashing the moment you start the game and talk to anyone.
How is this optimised?
It's not even giving a reason, it just lags momentarily and the apk closes.
Do I suddenly need 16 GB of ram on my phone to play a 300+ megabyte apk?
The only detail I can possibly suspect on how it happens is that I chose to skip the intro, other than that, not much else.
Nevermind, I figured it out so for anyone else who's been frustrated by this silly bug, it's the "tutorial" option in the preferences menu, turning them off seems to fix the problem so far. (hopefully for good)

Update: nope, still crashes, I give up.

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes